Thread: Holidays with the Shadows 08!

Talking Holidays with the Shadows 08!

Come join us to help bring this wonderful year to a near close by celebrating the 'Holidays with the Shadows with DJ Tarryk, Screaminlord and Samalicious!' Friday, December 26, 2008 2:00 PM (PST) on Atlantean (RK1).

Tis the season to celebrate... anything and everything, be it Christmas, New Years, hitting Enlightenment, whatever you want! This is a Christmas/New Years themed party, but feel free to come wearing Halloween costumes or bunny suits as long as you come ready to dance, laugh and party! Let this be one party where the boundaries that normally divide some, be it faction or grudge, are put aside for a few hours and just have a good time. We Shadows want to share this celebration with the community and hope that if one thing is achieved that night, it's good cheer

There will be raffles as always, on top of everything else, vicinity Q&A games and even a Scavenger Hunt with a very nice reward (details will be posted on RK Shadows forum soon and updated here)! If you have something you would like to donate as a prize please speak with Merrack, Ndure or Enigmatia who will be holding the prizes and prize money till the party. The party last year was such a huge success we've doubled the scheduled time to 8hrs and will have not only 2 of the great GSP DJ's, but a third one to make the evening more exciting with live mixing! Leave the troubles elsewhere and bring the attitude to make this an enjoyable evening. We hope to see you there!

Holidays with the ShadowS - DJ Tarryk, Samalicious & Screaminlord
    Time: 2:00pm (PST) - duration 8hrs or so
    Raffles: Random raffles held throughout the party, and donations are being accepted!
    Attire: Anything you want! Holiday themed party but wear whatever you are comfortable with, thank you FC for social tab
    Last edited by enigmatic; Nov 26th, 2008 at 07:11:21.
    -:Neut for life & damned proud:- President of RK ShadowS

Enigmatia - TS'n Advy 218/17 | Auryin - NT 145/7 | Traumatizing - Enfo 150/11
    The Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry would like to congratulate the following couples:
    Darkirmi and Enigmatia - Valentines '07

Holidays with the Shadows 08!

Will try to be there

<3 Eni

I'm sure I can donate something for the event, will catch u ingame tomorrow
    Kumo to kumo no aida wo tsukinukete
    Dare mo mita koto no nai basho e
    Yume no naka de egaiteita basho e
    Arifureta SUPIIDO wo koete

Hope you can make it Crat360, and UMED!! Thank you, and I hope you and the rest of the guys/gals can make it ^^ - I posted on VL boards about it and I know it's early to announce it but it was tough booking GSP for what we wanted cause of the Holidays x) so better safe then sorry lol

If I'm not there, it will mean I'm stuck in a ditch somewhere freezing to death.
    Because Race Yalm

Quote Originally Posted by Majoroutage_ View Post
    If I'm not there, it will mean I'm stuck in a ditch somewhere freezing to death.
    in which case we'll send a search party out to find ya so you can be there major!

I'll bring the flag, k? =P
    Attli - 218/21 Clan Agent - Instability
    Contradictor - 220/15 Shade - retired

Quote Originally Posted by Attli View Post
    I'll bring the flag, k? =P
    k