Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ever wanted to know which nanos you could currently use?

Ever wanted to know which nanos you could currently use?

Since aoitems has this now, use that instead with properly updated database.

Rest of post left for historic accuracy.

It's a simple concept, you enter your stats and you'll get a list of what nanos you can currently use.
    http://kaze.dreamcrash.org/nanolist

Updates.
    • 2008-01-08 Quests are now clicked and linked to AOU
    • 2009-02-03 Crat charms are now divided into long/short
    • 2009-03-13 Crat snares are now divided into single/aoe
    • 2009-04-23 Added xml output. Same get string as normal, but output.php instead of index.php
    • 2010-05-15 It's now possible to select nanos and get the list sent to an ingame (rk1 only) character
    • 2011-02-03 Can check nanos that are usable with false profession

In-Game (RK1).
    "/tell Dreamcrash !nanolist" for a short help on how it works.
    It'll just list the current nano in each type you can use, where it can be found and it's ql.
    Almost all nanos (that has a crystal) is now clickable in-game thanks to Shadowgods data.

This was removed so long ago since the bot and the nanolist no longer runs on the same server.

Post bugs/missing nanos/wrong stats/whatnot in here
    Last edited by Wolfbiter; May 28th, 2015 at 10:23:47. Reason: Updates
    Nanolisting by skill - See what nanos you can use with your current nanoskills
    RK1 Tradeskill Services

Oooh, that's neat! As a lazy person, I approve of this site/tool!
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

Very nice indeed...
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Excellent initiative! Keep it up.
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbiter View Post
    It's a simple concept, you enter your stats and you'll get a list of what nanos you can currently use.
    http://ghost.dreamcrash.org/nanolist

Work in progress.
    I know the code is just horrible at places, that's what happends when you add stuff as yuo go along instead of sitting down beforehand and doing it proper... and I've not sorted all profs yet. This may not happen until I play any of those profs, we'll see...

In-game (RK1)
    "/tell Dreamcrash !nanolist" for a short help on how it works.
    It'll just list the current nano in each type you can use, nothing else and they wont be clickable due to the necessary information needed to make them clickable isn't in my database.
    It's not really meant to be good or even similar to the webpage... just good for quick access.

Post bugs/missing nanos/wrong stats/whatnot in here
    i can prolly do a dump of my nano list in mysql. that includes all nanos and their reqs and such... well.. to pate the header of whats in the table:
    | aoid | icon | school | strain | es | ql | ncu | stack | prof | lvl | mm | bm | pm | mc | ts | si | name | info

current as of 18.0.0.3 even.

if you need an easier to use list that is. might can parse it out to a csv file or such.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    i can prolly do a dump of my nano list in mysql. that includes all nanos and their reqs and such... well.. to pate the header of whats in the table:
    | aoid | icon | school | strain | es | ql | ncu | stack | prof | lvl | mm | bm | pm | mc | ts | si | name | info

current as of 18.0.0.3 even.

if you need an easier to use list that is. might can parse it out to a csv file or such.
    I should have all nanos already, I may just have disabled some that I should have.
    My db is:
    Code:
    nano (should be name, but this db is years old and was a bit different)
    aoid
    desc
    ql
    stackingorder
    icon
    profession
    lvl
    mm
    si
    spec
    ncu (I don't use it, but when I first ripped I just included it... it's never used)
    nanoorder (used for actual sorting the nanos, ie which order it can be used.. mostly it's just stackingorder*100 and then individually modified)
    disabled (for all those pesky nanos that are in the db but not ingame)
    But I'll gladly take yours so I can make some comparisons, could never hurt.
    Even better if you have the aoid of the actual crystals (mine's for the effects, thought about ripping the nano crystals instead of nano effects, but then I wouldn't get all + other complications I don't recall right now). Using effect aoid didn't work for displaying in-game, think they may have different low-id or some such that prevents it. With crystal id I could make most nanos linkable.
    RK1 Tradeskill Services

nice work, i love it
    SOON™coming back...
    Neosh 220/20 Shade | Neokirurg 220/21 Doc crit setup | Neoc 216/18 Crat
    Shades are really invisible (from FC point of view)
    Patterns/symbs SALE ----- Refined imps SALE

I love it too

Thanks.

I should have all nanos already, I may just have disabled some that I should have.
    My db is:
    Code:
    nano (should be name, but this db is years old and was a bit different)
    aoid
    desc
    ql
    stackingorder
    icon
    profession
    lvl
    mm
    si
    spec
    ncu (I don't use it, but when I first ripped I just included it... it's never used)
    nanoorder (used for actual sorting the nanos, ie which order it can be used.. mostly it's just stackingorder*100 and then individually modified)
    disabled (for all those pesky nanos that are in the db but not ingame)
    But I'll gladly take yours so I can make some comparisons, could never hurt.
    Even better if you have the aoid of the actual crystals (mine's for the effects, thought about ripping the nano crystals instead of nano effects, but then I wouldn't get all + other complications I don't recall right now). Using effect aoid didn't work for displaying in-game, think they may have different low-id or some such that prevents it. With crystal id I could make most nanos linkable.

got two different formats since didnt specify.

CSV, and XLS.

http://aodb.us/Nanos1217.csv
    http://aodb.us/Nanos1217.xls

and the 'es' column is for expansion requirement.

EDIT: oh, and just remembered. how i rip the data, all requirements (nano skills) are -1. since technically its suppose to be like "psymod > 5". but db sites have traditionally have done +1 and worded it "psymod >= 6".
    Last edited by shadowgod; Dec 18th, 2008 at 02:13:08.

- Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    got two different formats since didnt specify.

CSV, and XLS.

http://aodb.us/Nanos1217.csv
    http://aodb.us/Nanos1217.xls

and the 'es' column is for expansion requirement.

EDIT: oh, and just remembered. how i rip the data, all requirements (nano skills) are -1. since technically its suppose to be like "psymod > 5". but db sites have traditionally have done +1 and worded it "psymod >= 6".
    Looks like you're missing the apf nanos, that's one of the reason I decided to rip just the nanos themselves. But I'll put the crystal id to good use for in-game. Thanks.
    RK1 Tradeskill Services

Looks like you're missing the apf nanos, that's one of the reason I decided to rip just the nanos themselves. But I'll put the crystal id to good use for in-game. Thanks.
    only nanos that are missing, are ones without a crystal.

- Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Looks good. Useful for most.
    Naturalistic -- 220/30 Doctor (Eternalist)
    Achillesma - 191/20 Martial Artist (Testlive Toon)
    ---------------------------------------------------
    http://forums.vhabot.net
    http://code.vhabot.net/trac/vhabot
    Helpbot Owner and Maintainer.
    Vhabot Developer and Project Administrator

Martial Artist sorted.
    RK1 Tradeskill Services

Love it.

Bump

... and Sticky over here pls ?
    “It takes 37 muscles to frown and 22 to smile ... but it only takes 4 to reach out and punch the humour-impaired in the face.”

Agent somewhat sorted... probably wont sort in more until/if I level one.
    RK1 Tradeskill Services

neat
    Threeze - 220/24/69 Neutral Fixer [Old New E], [Old Old E]
    Threezeley -220/17 Neutral Meta-Physicist
    Maytricks -218/18 Neutral Doctor
    Beautystrike -150/00 Neutral Nano-Technician
    Bloodred -150/05 Clan Agent
    Optimize -147/05 Omni Bureaucrat
    Maytri -120/02 Neutral Engineer
    Oneze -74/07 Neutral Fixer

Engineer done
    RK1 Tradeskill Services

Just wanted to add my 2 cents. Awesome.

Very nice Wolfbiter. Thanks
    Lukew
    neutral Third Faction

May the farce be with you.

The Ultimate YouTube Song-Off Competition

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    <Q> /afk (I'm a keeper now)

Page's down a week or so while I'm away. Forgot to move the page to my serverbox.
    RK1 Tradeskill Services

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast