Thread: Wtb patch on ftp !!!!

Thumbs down Wtb patch on ftp !!!!

Wreally sict to get error message and redownload patch over and over again.
    I have default GUI, tryed to download and put new one but problem still remains. ANY sugestions?

Error checksumming file Patches\V17-10-5_EP1-V18-0-0_EP1.RES! The Checksum does not match. If This particular problem persist, contact support@anarchy-online.com for help.

THANKS!!! Tryed with FTP connection but you can't see "c" directory
    Downloading atm

Thanks i was having the same problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    On a personal note to the person who wrote me from prison. Best PM I have ever received. It is going on the wall of my office. To be clear: It is not the policy of my team to delete the characters of people who will be out of prison soon. (Please don't hurt us!)
    Quote Originally Posted by dododo2 View Post
    Grats to EvenTide

Perhaps a stupid question... but I never let that stop me before!

When I've downloaded the files, how do i make them patch manually? Use "Open With..."? If so, which file to start with?
    Last edited by Hellsranger; Feb 20th, 2009 at 03:24:48. Reason: Fixed stupid typo!

Place them in the patches folder. Then launch patcher and click patch, it should start patching.

But i'm really getting tired of this crap. As of recently AO always patches to fail, sometimes I would have to do it 5 times or more before it works. But when I just spend 3hr's to download a damned ****ing patch, to only have it fail it sucks.

Fix the crap already this never used to happen now it happens 90% of the time.

So now I have to spend another 3 hours downloading, and I won't get to play tonight.