Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Customer Support

Customer Support

Customer Support

Senario ....

A 220 toon loses IP, and i mean it literaly disapears ( in first aid )

( this was after a IP reset )

A GM i s called, GM askes to repeat putting IP into first Aid

Uses IP & guess what, yip it literaly disapears ( by this i mean the stat for First aid rolls back, but IP available stats stay the same )

GM says i will report this to the techy people ive never seen anythign like it before

ok so far so good .............

well no

this was aproximatly 1 year ago & FC now say they will not replace the IP, in short they will do nothing

You call this customer support ?

anyway .... it would be interesting to know if anyone else has had this problem, and did u find a solution ? I would apreciate any help from the players as FC seem unable or unwilling to do anything about it.

GMs can tell if you have the total amount of IP you're supposed to have. I believe that if you have significantly less than the total amount you're supposed to have, they'll adjust it for you, but if you're only a little off then you're out of luck.

(Correct me if you're wrong, but this is how it's been dealt with in the past when my IP has gone missing).

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

a little off? every points counts

Maybe you reset it and forgot.. like this one time at bandit camp i put this battle axe in a stump of wood near wartorn valley and o ho ho did i not know where it was for 1 whole year! i was like oi Gremulokron wheres me battleaxe laddy, he says i not know!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinsama View Post
    a little off? every points counts
    Every points count, but you will always end up having issues whit rounding errors one way or another that can screw thing up so you have either a little more or a little less than the other dude. But at 220 is realy don't make any difference.

1 point in abilities is a huuuugeeeeee difference on a trox between equipping xan/intel symb or not. For certain profs, i.e Soldier. intelligence reqs
    Last edited by Solssss; Mar 12th, 2009 at 20:19:16.

Try approx 1 mill ish ip, & no support from FC

Yes 1 or 2 points i could live with but a mil or so na Sort this out. This is crazzy that FC have not done anything about this
    Greenpilgrim 220/30/70 Soldier President of Insanity-inc
    Indianazack 220/30/70 Advy <3
    Zackheals 220/30/70 The Doc Equip
    Zackstab 220 Shade, Zack999 218 Trader TS Gimp
    Zackrat 214 Crat, Wacko666 219 Enfo
    Zakz 215 NT ... and many more!!!!!

If we weren't all crazy, we'd just go insane.

Bump, this guy needs justice.
    First on RK1 to see a girl naked.
    Sliceu 220/18 Shade (Opi)

i accidentally a whole million IP!

TY to all who posted, WTB more posts , Remember next time it could be your toon this happens to !!!... wake up FC Support your players

I'm suprised the thread is still here, normaly FC hamster-zerg threads like these and delete them.

But bump for OP!
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

TBH i say that this needs to be looked in to if its a mil or two here... because it seems to me that 2 maxed skills is quite a HUGE IP loss.... Like, just take a look at the dudes total IP and if he has less then what he "should" have (yes yes i know, i did read Epos thread but theres still a kinda base template for that) then give him back IP up to that atleast...

And if its 2 full skills then it really IS game breaking, heck 1mil IS game breaking... and thats like 1 skill at 220...
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

yes i am expecting this thread to be closed, so please no abuse. dont give a reason to close it.. TY

Quote Originally Posted by Solssss View Post
    1 point in abilities is a huuuugeeeeee difference on a trox between equipping xan/intel symb or not. For certain profs, i.e Soldier. intelligence reqs
    ... ever heard of breed cap? every atrox has the exact same maximum base allowable intel, strength, etc...

it's impossible for one trox to have "1 point" more of an ability than another...

[the issue here is that your IP pool can be slightly rounded down as you invest it, which would result in minimal point loss over all]

but what the OP is talking about is FUBAR. Then again, why he waited 1 year for something to be done, sitting on his hands, is beyond me.
    Threeze - 220/24/69 Neutral Fixer [Old New E], [Old Old E]
    Threezeley -220/17 Neutral Meta-Physicist
    Maytricks -218/18 Neutral Doctor
    Beautystrike -150/00 Neutral Nano-Technician
    Bloodred -150/05 Clan Agent
    Optimize -147/05 Omni Bureaucrat
    Maytri -120/02 Neutral Engineer
    Oneze -74/07 Neutral Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Threezey View Post
    ... ever heard of breed cap? every atrox has the exact same maximum base allowable intel, strength, etc...

it's impossible for one trox to have "1 point" more of an ability than another...

[the issue here is that your IP pool can be slightly rounded down as you invest it, which would result in minimal point loss over all]

but what the OP is talking about is FUBAR. Then again, why he waited 1 year for something to be done, sitting on his hands, is beyond me.
    Sometime it's just out of your hands FC is not the fastest customer service (sorry! ;x) I've tried a couple of times to revive 1 of my 2 2001 accounts, without luck.

Next MMO FC tell customers they need to save credit card receipts, from 7+ years back, save their old credit cards and make sure that the mail they used to register the account with, will be open.... -forever-

Sorry I had to, now gief IP and account!
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Threezey View Post

Noone cares, i was talking about losing IP due to bugs..

Wasnt a fact, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Solssss View Post
    It's not one point that you can't train, it's the IP that can vary slightly... max your important skills first and lose that one point in something less critical.

Anyways, to the OP, my advice is to re-petition. AFAIK most GMs will still check to make sure your total IP is close to what it should be, if you had bad luck with a previous GM, you can always try again and hope you get a different one.
    Last edited by Sterva; Mar 13th, 2009 at 00:33:49.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

Quote Originally Posted by Eponyx View Post
    Every points count, but you will always end up having issues whit rounding errors one way or another that can screw thing up so you have either a little more or a little less than the other dude. But at 220 is realy don't make any difference.
    Are you basically telling us that IP distribution is randomly bugged and can benefit one person and screw another one just like that?
    And yes, it does matter at 220; every point counts. If I doesnt matter can we get not strict but relative values for casting our nanos in example? My SwS could be castable with *from 1875 to 1895* MM reqs and save me quite a trouble sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    My SwS could be castable with *from 1875 to 1895* MM reqs and save me quite a trouble sometimes.
    Hai lil fixer! Wanna borrow my AMS?!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast