Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: AO Website redesign

Exclamation AO Website redesign

Well, if there is one thing that AO needs marketing wise is a better website, it's outdated compared to many MMO websites.

I mean, grey? could it be more dull than that? the original was sand color (2001-2002), which matched the desert theme which the game had for many years, then somehow we went green in 2003 and in the middle of 2007 grey.

The game has a LOT of color overall, from the RK deserts to the lush SL forests.

My opinion is either go back to the original sand theme (take a look at the original AO retail box from 2001 Funcom) or use a Shadowlands based theme which would be more colorful and attractive visually.

The classic AO logo has been butchered in the current format, upper left corner you can't even tell its the logo if you are new to the site.

Ok, so let's take it from the top,

The "Anarchy Online" text image takes too much space, you're wasting valuable space, I'd recommend moving it up about an inch. Next thing is the flash header, it obviously advertises Lost Eden (a mech in an empty space shooting at letter is also not very exciting), so what happens to SL/AI advertising? wouldn't you want ALL your expansions to be displayed?

I would think a new flash should be added, starting with the Classic AO/NW froob combo stating new players can start their experience in AO for FREE and then hook them up with a fadeout into the Shadowlands (show Pande mobs, you want to show some badass looking monsters), then back to RK with aliens invading and players engaging them. Also the PREMIUM CONTENT should be features because even thought FC came up with a great way of adding income through paid points, the UTTER lack of marketing at the AO website makes it look almost nonexistent.

You want people to purchase PP? Make them aware of everything they can get! promote! promote! promote! every dollar counts towards development right? The Premium Content Page itself has ONLY TEXT... where are the images of the goods you're trying to sell? No self respecting merchandiser would try to sell ANYTHING without showing it to the prospect buyer, EVER!

Showing images of things players can purchase with Paid Points like Phasefront bikes/hoverboards, Jobe Luxury Apartment,etc in the header would be attractive and may encourage newcomers and returning players to check them out.

Ok, I'm getting a bit off track here, back to the design.

"Play for Free", "Account" and "ARK" tabs could be moved right under the Flash header, that would save more room to work with.

The banners on the right side should be moved down and INTO the center layout, thus the Flash header can be stretched out to display more (thus better advertising).

Now I will take on the front page content.

I don't see how showing outdated game news would benefit the site, nor why would anyone go through 7 pages of old news. How about UPDATING it to match Community Corner/Update Notes/Server Notices forum threads with links to those threads? Visitors should be aware of the latest news about Anarchy Online, period.

Reduce the "News" space so it takes only 50% of the current space it's using. By removing the "1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » Last ›" line the news section can be moved up a bit. It should only display the latest 10 entries, Bottom entry should have an "Archive" so people can then access all previous news entries.

At this time, if the changes I suggest are made, you have about 60% of space free on the right side, not including the movement of the 2 banners.

The search feature above the "Latest Screens" is useless where it is, I would move it into the left side navigational panel.

Now, how can ONE SCREENSHOT that is at least a year old be the "Latest Screenshot"? Where are the LoX screenshots? how about the sneak peek of the orbital apartments that Means shared with us? For god's sake, is anyone in marketing even visiting the site? if so, someone needs to get kicked in the head or just REPLACED.

The most practical thing would be to add another Flash plugin and place all the current screenshots from the Media section, previews of each ss can be shown and with a click a pop-up with a full size image be displayed. Right now that would be only 24 images, there should be at least 100, categorize by expansion/booster pack.

Underneath, another Flash plugin so that the Land Control Status can be easily switched between Atlantean/Rimor/DNW manually through small buttons, not doing the switch automatically as it is now. Also including a "view full size" providing a much larger image (at least x4 times the current size) to show how LARGE the RK playfields are.

The Timeline panel has the latest entry as "Jun 18 29482" in other words, June 18 2008... almost a year and there is NOTHING new in the timeline? the main storyline made ZERO changes? How about UPDATING it?

When clicking on each Timeline entry, it's a little bit of text (too abbreviated), no images either. Not very informative, or creative. It's not hard to add 1-3 small/cropped images based from in-game screenshots.

Ok, now on to the front page banners.

The "Play for free" banner, should be removed. The new Flash header with the "Play for Free tab underneath should cover that aspect of the game. I see a AoC banner... do I see an AO banner at the AoC website? No.

Funcom was wise enough to partner with Bigstage to promote AoC, so why not do the same with AO?

AO images for people to add their faces to, looks like fun. If you want to cross promote, shouldn't it be a 2-way street? get AoC players who never played AO to try and, and AO players to check out AoC. They are two different genres of MMO. Please consider this idea and add an AO/Bigstage banner at the AoC website.

Below the current AoC banner, there could be 2 rotating banners promoting AO fansites. Fansites themselves can provide the banners if provided the correct pixel requirements. This will show visitors that FC supports the player-based fansites and that there is a large and active community out there.

Alrighty then, now on to the left navigational Panel.

Headlines... 3 links players well know, and new players would know as soon as they go to the official forums. I'd remove that section since the news articles will link to the threads within those forum categories.

"The Game" could be better organized and somewhat updated, maybe like this:

The Game
    - FAQ (how to install the client, creating an account, creating forums account, etc)
    - Features (renamed from the original "Gameplay" name)
    - Expansions
    (Expansions Sub-Menu)
    + Shadowlands
    + Alien Invasion
    + Lost Eden
    - Booster Packs
    (Booster Packs Sub-Menu)
    + Notum Wars
    + Legacy of the Xan
    - Premium Content
    - Coming Soon

The FAQ would help new players install and start the game fairly quick without having to search the official forums on how to do basic things. The Features section should state that the basic game is FREE TO PLAY with the Notum Wars Booster Pack included as a BONUS.

The part "Anarchy Online (AO) is a science fiction themed massive multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG). The first three expansion packs, Notum Wars, Shadowlands and Alien Invasion, have received high praise and won 20 international awards." should be re-written, maybe "Anarchy Online (AO) is a science fiction themed massive multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG) that has received high praise and won many international awards, Editor's Choice awards and high ratings over the years."

Mentioning each and every one of them wouldn't hurt either, I'm sure SOMEONE in FC must have a list of all the awards/ratings the game has earned since 2001, right?

The expansions and booster packs sections should have more than a single image (maybe 3-4) and more critical information, for example the Shadowlands section should CLEARLY show that players could sign up for just $5 a month to have the Classic AO, Notum Wars Booster Pack and the Shadowlands Expansion all for that low monthly price.

Also we know that expansions/booster packs have won awards, why not display that in each appropriate section, again.... HELLO FC MARKETING!! WAKE UP!!!

For those who will tell me NW is an expansion, I've played this game since beta 2001 and I can bet you any amount of money, it's a booster pack. The FC Press Releases said so, the advertising at the time of NW release said so in 2002, so there.

The NW section should state that it comes FREE with the basic game which is also FREE. Remove the statement "Ground-based fighting vehicles add new and exciting possibilities." because unless you don't play the game... those vehicles are NEVER used in PvP. Don't make a selling point of something which is of NO USE.

In the AI section, remove the following:

Experience a brand new beginner area (been around a while and doesn't require AI to be in that area)
    Decorate cities with extra fixtures (never made it to launch, was never added after launch, false advertisement)
    Access revised tradeskill interface and item search tool (TS window is part of basic game, AI not required).

Add one line:

Have access to Global Market Search terminals in all mayor towns to look up items in player shops.

LE section, remove the line "Unleash the fury of the heavens." it sounds like a promo line for WoW.... maybe something like "Control the skies above Rubi-Ka before your enemy does, there is no middle ground here".

The new LoX section obviously should have a nice hook description and features list.

Each section (as I mentioned with SL) should have a description of subscription fees and information with a direct link to "My Account" that opens a new browser to https://register.funcom.com/account/ so new & returning players can sign up ore rejoin as fast as possible.

I already mentioned the Premium Content page, so let's move onto the Coming Soon section.

Currently it displays "17.10 Preview". Now I think this more than proves the point that the website is not in good hands right now. We're in 18.0.4 and that "preview" is from last year, and I'm fairly sure that any veteran player that has gone to that section hoping for some news about the new rendering engine instead has laughed his head off at that page.

However perhaps the Raid Instances information can be copied over to the Shadowlands (upcoming Pande Instance), AI (APF instances) and of course LoX sections.

It's 4AM, and I've been analyzing the site for 2hrs, I will post more later today, I'm not done, not by a long shot.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Ok, next part.

"The Story" sounds so 1990's.... how about "Game Lore" with a better sub-menu?

Game Lore
    - Background (renamed from "The Story so Far" which should be the first thing people read about the storyline, with a link to the Prophet book/Tir accord download page)
    - Timeline (this as I've mentioned before NEEDS to be updated, last entry s almost a YEAR OLD! and yeah, add images)
    - People
    (People Sub-Menu)
    +Omni-Tek
    +The Clans
    +The Neutrals
    +Others (Why separate it from "Neutral"? well let's take ICC for example, technically they are neutral, but they don't interfere with Newland which is a neutral town, they are completely unrelated to the neutral faction - yes it's a faction -, also other people say from Sol Corp which aren't part of any faction and nobody knows what they're up to would fall under the "Others" category, etc)
    - The World (REALLY needs an UPDATE badly, last entry is from 2007! FC really needs to slap someone in the Marketing Department, really...)
    - TAG (why would you have a "The Wire" section if only ONE publication is displayed?, just do a straight link, or if the old publications archive can be restored, then place them all under "The Wire", otherwise... you know)

Ok, next section!

The Community menu needs a re haul. Starting with the fansites page, Again, call me nuts, but we're all on broadband unless you are in the mountains somewhere with a 56k modem sharing bandwith with the bear in the cave next to you. Having small clickable banners (not skyscraper but small horizontal ones) centered under the description of each site would make it more attractive and supportive to current active fansites. In the name of all that is holy, remove DEAD fansites, it gives a BAD IMPRESSION when someone new to the game goes to a fansite and see 2006 (or january 2008)as the last entry at a fansite frontpage.

Why keep fansites which have been abandoned? I caught also DEAD LINKS... something which a webmaster with any sort of self respect DESPISES!

Do a google search, FIND more fansites which are in different languages, showing support for international community, it makes the game more attractive. You got French, German, Polish, Russian.... maybe there is Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese ao fansites out there, someone should look into it no?

Newsletter Signup, remove that from the menu and create a SMALL text field at bottom of either where the banners are (right side) or bottom of the whole navigational bar on the left, Also maybe someone in MARKETING (hmm, I'm mentioning this department a lot, maybe because they need to do something besides conventions?) can do a MONTHLY Newsletter instead the once-a-year-when-we-launch-something-new-we-really-want-you-to-buy issue! we're not stupid consumers, we know wasup when you are advertising your products, but at least throw some sneak peeks, updates on current gameplay, something exciting for god's sake!

May as well do this...

Hello Marketing Department, I appreciate your genius work in the OTHER FC MMO you are doing viral marketing on, but how about strengthening one of your FLAGSHIP titles to make it as profitable as possible? ain't that your JOB!

Back on track...

People of Rubi-Ka sounds weak, yeah, I've said it, WEAK. How about... "Character Lookup" which is EXACTLY what the feature does.

Forums listing is tricky, but an easy fix. Instead of having 2 links to 2 sets of forums just have ONE link, to a page listing both English and German forums.

"Become a Test" is mostly for vets who want to help out, I mean who wants to test stuff for a 7yrs old game which you are just learning about now? New players will do plenty of testing in the newbie island... I'd say remove it and use the forums to encourage players that KNOW the game to become testers.

IRC, stays, it's cool for those who know what it is and know how to use it.

Add a "Volunteer Program" linking to the ARK website, and at the bottom an "RSS", everyone who likes to keep track of game development uses RSS to stay up to date on it.

Next, Media also needs a re haul. The video section is weak. Who downloads trailers these days? everything is streamed, watch on demand. Embed all the videos! Join the 21th century!

The trailers sections are ok, but they are great visual aids to anyone new to AO, why not add direct links to trailers of each respective expansion in the expansion pages?

Animated Series. First here is to place a disclaimer that the series WAS a 4-Episode open-ended story from years ago. New visitors may think it's an ongoing video series and may be disappointed (as we all were) to find out there is no 5th episode coming, ever. Move the link to the bottom of the Media menu.

Gridfeed looks lacking, last one is from 2007. If they made a video for totw which is NOT part of an expansion or premium content, how hard is it to make a few more gridfeed videos featuring the DB, Xan, etc? these videos are cool, and I feel more would be better.

Adding a new page title "Fan Videos" with embedded AO youtube (or other media hosting website) videos would be good, it shows a strong community, nobody bothers to record, edit and publish a videp if they don't care about the game.

Right under "Video" there should be an "Audio" section. AO released two original soundtracks, one for classic AO and one for SL, so why not take advantage of it and put the files in MP3 format online? sure most of us have turned the music off after years of listening to the same tracks, but to a NEW gamers who NEVER heard them it may be attractive and maybe even enticing, no harm in adding the music.

Wallpaper.... add fan-created wallpapers and other resolutions lke 1280x800, 1920x1200, 1680x1050, 1440x900, 1280x800, 960x600 (there are a lot of different resolutions for monitors these days, you need to keep up) and how about animated wallpapers or in HD (high definition)?

Screenshots... well my suggestion to have them at the front page instead of a boring sub-menu to bring the images up front to entice interested gamers applies here, Flash.

Art & Renders are all bundled up and not categorized, no idea what is from which part of the game (but sometimes you can guess). Sub categorizing by expansion/booster pack would give a much better idea about what applies to where.. Adding more concept art from classic AO, NW, SL, LE, LoX would make this section much more useful market wise.

Photos.... nice pics, now all you need to share is who are the people in it, where they are, and when the pics were taken... just saying, would be nice... otherwise it just looks like a page of pics of strangers in some con somewhere, terrorists could be in those pics and we wouldn't know, heh.

Years ago I suggested to FC to provide a "Fansite Kit" with AO logos, images and icons so that players that wanted to make their own AO fansite could make them easily and swiftly. So why not add that to the menu? the AoC website has that feature, why not the AO website? should be fairly easy to create.

And now to close it with the Support menu.

Manual... are you kidding me? I just opened right now, this instance and it shows outdated information, where is the arrival hall? GONE. No mention of timestamps on the Chat Config or use of the /cc addbuddy command, LE perks are not mentioned, not a word on the raid interface, http://www.anarchy-online.de/ is in the credits but a 403 error comes up in browser when you go there and again list of fansites is dreadfully outdated (check http://www.ao-journal.com/ and tell me if that is an AO fansite).

FAQ, that should be moved to "The Game" menu as I have suggested in the previous post.

Technical, excellent info, stays.

Contact Us, never tried this part of the site, but running a survey to see how efficient this important aspect of the site does would be highly recommended.

Ok, a few more suggestions. The Header Flash should start with a black background and the "T" for teen esrb logo with the Blood Violence warning, that actually is a HOOK for any gamer, we love blood and violence! (another wave to the sleeping marketing department), this also should be added to ALL videos in the site.
    Last edited by Windguaerd; May 7th, 2009 at 20:35:35.
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).

<--- designer for hire!
    Scene :: Meta-Physicist :: 220/30/70
    Scenetoo :: Trader :: 204/28/52
    Scentinal :: Enforcer :: 165/22/33
    Scenato :: Keeper :: 136/16/25

AO Universe - by players, for players :: former general of Omni-Pol

So much WIN! yes i have been thinking about this also and the AO webpage really needs to be modernized, preferably the same day the graphics engine goes live..
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

We can't forget about the "Friday With Means" section not being updated on the main site since 12 December 2008.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Buuuuummp
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

seriously... i will do the graphics for free! any coding though... that will cost monies! i could make the AO site bring sexy back better than justin timberlake.

FC, why don't you outsource your website to the players under the supervision and management of the folks at AO Universe?

Those working on the site would love the fact to be able to contribute and be credited for (and perhaps also being compensated with free subscriptions, for instance), existing and prospective players would greatly benefit from a more up-to-date, better organized and more useful website, and FC would benefit from an enhanced cost-benefit ratio.

No reasons not to do it now!
    Astarra "Esthaer" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Nanomage Engineer 220/30/70
    Maryam "Mirienne" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Solitus Engineer 220/15/60
    Member of Infinity

Mavritanic:"start this topic is your selfowning"

Quote Originally Posted by zartosht View Post
    FC, why don't you outsource your website to the players under the supervision and management of the folks at AO Universe?

Those working on the site would love the fact to be able to contribute and be credited for (and perhaps also being compensated with free subscriptions, for instance), existing and prospective players would greatly benefit from a more up-to-date, better organized and more useful website, and FC would benefit from an enhanced cost-benefit ratio.

No reasons not to do it now!

The AOU Team has enough work as it is with our fansite, we wouldn't be able to do the work, even in a supervisory role since FC is VERY UNLIKELY to allow anyone who they don't have a legal contract with to do job.

However, here is an idea. FC could tun a contest lets say with a billion creds and a new kickass graphics card as a prize (which I think would be an affortable expense for them) where players submit their own AO website design. Only 1 winnter, no second/third prize but all submissions become property of Funcom and if they are ever used creators are given 100% credit.

This would entice Web Designers out there, who would LOVE to add to their portfolio the creation of a new AO website as a very good and solid reference to their list of works (specially those new to the field). Free publicity, a new graphics card to game with and a billion credits to hook up their toon.

It's a win-win situation.

You know. Sometimes I try to come up with an alternative opinion, particuarly in game suggestions, to not only work my own mind (and others, particuarly those minds not interested in work!), to show a second side to the coin if you will. If my reasoning is solid enough, then I'll post about it.

I didn't read the whole post, when it comes to these sorts of things, its a bit of a skim then page down. Little too dry for my tastes. But the first thing that WG comments on is the greyness, and how unexciting it is. If I had to think of Anarchy Online, in terms of a specific colour, I think that'd be it. Grey.

Hard to put into words why. I think Rome Blue may have a lot to do with it. Well. Lets say you're a noobie, whos never played AO before, chances are you're going to have visited AnarchyOnline.com before you play, to get the client. True for me, hopefully true for others. I crash landed in a dismal rust bucket (gone now I know), into a green happy world. Within 5 minutes, I was surrounded by rust again, broken stuff, plain grey industrial and rust buildings built by presumably in the game world, a group/company/etc that takes practicality over the aesthetic. Then I choose Omni because I was horribly misguided; had I known better I would have been Neutral start to finish, and played it properly; changing sides at will as it suited me, rather than being bound to a particular group of nitwits. Anyway, so there I am, playing Egads my Solitus Enforcer, picking what I believe is the easiest combination of breed, profession and faction to learn the game and boom, I'm wooshed off to Rome Blue. More greys, more dark, more hyper technology but in a not particuarly friendly setting.

In my mind, Anarchy Online from the very beginning always the grey human element, both in tech and story, on a desert backdrop. Shadowlands was a bit of a shock to the system, and not a particuarly good one from my first look at Nascence, until I realised everything was old broken and wrecked and it suddenly became tolerable again.

I realise this post isnt really about AO's website, but I'd like to think after this brief pondering, that grey was a deliberate design choice, rather than a "eeeeh, grey will do. *click click*". I hope so.

(That said, when I joined AO, it was the icky green website. Though my first look at AO after a word-of-mouth 'hey dis **** be free yo', was in fact a friends froob taken in Rome Blue, thought he was pretty boss in what must have been a shopbought axe and one of those red tank armours. Doubt I would have given it another look if this froob-friend was high enough on the food chain to have had a GTA and Stygian.)

Edit: After reading the whole thing, I have no other differing opinions. Its a highly constructive post after all, and what we've all come to expect from WG.
    Last edited by egadsrk2; May 7th, 2009 at 16:04:26.

Fc...you just got pwned.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

You know, I was in class yesterday, and this guy noticed I was on the forum. So he goes "Anarchy Online, eh?" and I explain some to him. He pulls up www.anarchy-online.com and we both figure there's no section describing the classes.

"You know, I never use the site, but that's bad," is all I could say. He said he'd check it out, but.. what is he going to check out?!
    Sephiroth56 - 220 NT Atlantean - equipment
    Articate - The Brave New World.
    Sephiroth

Four enforcers
    trapped by the sea
    one teased the 'techi
    then they were three

Second post, Updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    Ok, next part.

"The Story" sounds so 1990's.... how about "Game Lore" with a better sub-menu?
    its not "lore", and this isnt a fantasy game.

its, the story.

seriously, you're just nit-picking now.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

<~Designer for hire!

:P
    Aborted "Provision" Lovechild - 220/30/70 - Shade

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    its not "lore", and this isnt a fantasy game.

its, the story.

seriously, you're just nit-picking now.
    You got me on that one. But "Lore" is for fantasy... so what word would be as good for sci-fi?

Quote Originally Posted by Fugyaz View Post
    <~Designer for hire!

:P
    I think if FC could afford a decent professional Designer, this thread would not exist...

I think if FC could afford a decent professional Designer, this thread would not exist...
    sooo true! bump
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.

Ok maybe I took a cheap shot. It's possible FC did hire someone, but he was the wrong person.

The AOU Team has enough work as it is with our fansite, we wouldn't be able to do the work, even in a supervisory role since FC is VERY UNLIKELY to allow anyone who they don't have a legal contract with to do job.

However, here is an idea. FC could tun a contest lets say with a billion creds and a new kickass graphics card as a prize (which I think would be an affortable expense for them) where players submit their own AO website design. Only 1 winnter, no second/third prize but all submissions become property of Funcom and if they are ever used creators are given 100% credit.

This would entice Web Designers out there, who would LOVE to add to their portfolio the creation of a new AO website as a very good and solid reference to their list of works (specially those new to the field). Free publicity, a new graphics card to game with and a billion credits to hook up their toon.

It's a win-win situation.

A decent revamp of the website will cost you about $4k - 8k, if FC give access to materials already existing [front end / graphics] and don't want any new content. That's a little more than 1 bil credits or a graphics card. FC is a corporate entity, after all.

As an aside, the AoC website is badly designed - heavy flash usage, three drop downs load streams without warning, not enough info, badly laid out and so on. It breaks at least four of the rules for good page design.

We're not talking cats & grannies here.

p.s. Use Firefox, it has inbuilt spell checking. Spelling badly while posting these days is akin to shouting loudly that "the internet is broken" and you use the AOL browser. Wait. FC / Ser did once tell us that the intarweb was indeed broken...
    Last edited by Kaitlain; May 8th, 2009 at 01:19:02.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast