Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: epic hate tell

epic hate tell

I think I had ganked him in OA or something.... I don't know why he flipped out so bad

this was from 2003 or 2004, was looking through old screenshots and found it again

anyone else have epic hate tells they want to share

Meh, people who don't understand the j00 tend to hate the j00. And I understand the j00, having been pretty much the only person in this entire game that actually knew j00 IRL.

So meh to him! :P

No cookies for you, Pedimetrus!
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn

son

that was EPIC.

got any others?

like, I'd totally love to see some of the hate tells you got when you scored BoC FFA rights

Quote Originally Posted by noobastank View Post
    like, I'd totally love to see some of the hate tells you got when you scored BoC FFA rights
    I think they were mostly LOL U JUST GOT BANNED

That /tell was obviously dripping in sarcasm and is a parody of h8 /tells, not an actual hate tell.
    I'm casting "Physical Dominance" on you as a kind of kinky thing
    ... also quite proud of being suspended from Lemmingnet.. for... not slacking?
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

That's the joy of being a ganker! You get to feed on other people's rage
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

it was real,

I remember he really hated me, I had deletd stuff of his corpse or something like that

I get some pretty annoying petty grievance tells after RL loses Tara.

Like dudes... please, if you are such hot ****, why don't you raid lead and show us how your infinitely superior tactics (which you can not explain) will let clan rock in with gunz blazing and red eyeballs and walk all over the omni who... lets see: have towers, outnumber us 2-1, have two more doctors, and have a raidforce that uses /assist.

Provision has really diluted the quantity of particularly good hate tells. My personal favorites were mostly from Askiles (sp? I can never remember which was the omni agent and which was the clan soldier, I mean the clan soldier though).

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

I don't get hate tells. Everyone loves me.
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

Savagefist on RK2 sends epic h8 tells, and they are really laced with pixel-hate too, like, he goes as far as to insult your profession choice, since, like, you know, if we were all just slayer MA's like him the game would be better.

Or something.

That's adorable.
    ~~
    RK2 Guernica - 220 (18) Mp
    RK2 Taotou - 180 (12) Doc
    + Assorted old toons I don't play anymore
    ~~
    ╞╤╧╪♥Gue♥ ╪╧╤╡
    [Vantura]: guerni can I get ssome loving
    To [Vantura]: I'm sorry, but you're clan. I'm omni. It would never work. I'm high maintenance. I need towers above TL 4. And none of those gay animal hats you guys wear.

When there was the conflict in the old org I got someone in IRC, who issued a threat against my life. (They couldn't even get my IP address, so how they planned on finding me ... I don't know. Maybe they were going to try and link me to a video with subliminal messages or something? *Shrugs and smiles.*)
    That did help make my decision to leave them. If there was people so pathetic in that group, then I didn't want anything to do with them.
    There was other contributing reasons obviously, like that 3/4 of the city was paid for with e-bayed credits and they were no longer the helpful group of friends that I had started.

Now as far as I have gathered, they have not managed to distinguish themselves in any manner and most peoplle have left, just a few of the irrate are left and some of the pretty stand up core.

Edit:

Not exactly a hate tell but I found it funny and thought of this thread because it was today.

G*****x: i guess im out team i wasnt plannin on doin rk mishions back to back
    Jen: Not a problem
    Jen: Jen: Anyone else 111 - 177 want to come for an RK mission?
    I did say it was, though
    Jen: We did this one just while we looked for more people level < 200 is fast.
    G*****x: heh
    G*****x: you say cheating i say cant afford to upgrade
    Jen: http://forums.anarchyonline.com/showthread.php?t=556681

Fr00bs don't get forum accounts.
    Jen: I am subscribed to WoW. ;P
    G*****x: wow is a bannable word
    Jen: AO + expansions is like WoW without enough people to make teams
    Jen: So I might as well play that instead
    Jen: I call it Waste of Web
    G*****x: heh if wow is great why do you come back
    Jen: Fr00b AO is the best online game
    G*****x: i joined your team as a favor cause you asked then you go and disrespect me?
    Jen: I have not insulted you personally once - yet
    G*****x: do you want to insult me?
    Jen: It serves no purpose. I have stated my opinions. If you take umbrage at that it is your problem not mine.
    G*****x: oh go [****] yourself with your daddy's [*****]
    Jen: Thanks for the suggestion. I will take it under advisement but I doubt it will make it to implementation ;P
    G*****x: that was so much of a peace corps answer
    Jen: It is just acknowleging that I heard you but find it amusing.
    G*****x: are you just norm a bitch ar just trying to act lik one
    Jen: More than likely.
    G*****x: yeah
    G*****x: i figured
    G*****x logged off
    Last edited by Jenshiye; Jul 2nd, 2009 at 13:37:54.
    More Barbie instead of GI Joe game content, please!
    *Yngvild Lothe* ex AO quest designer -- "... So now you just want cheap thrills..." Classic server.
    Role Playing guide
    • Main account = Classic.

Phasefront can go jump in the ... oh wait it is already there!
    (Since openning, I have used the West Gate, Battle Station or NL grid point, twice).
    ALLNEUTS - always helping new players, regardless of faction.
    Neutral, can mean real freedom for you. ||| New year's resolution - stay off these forums. Hope you are happy now.
    Expansions don't enhance the game, they just extend it and make the beginning easier to catch up in order to race frantically at the "front"

Kahava - "... we had a civil community."

He may be filled with rage, but at least he can spell
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Ninj00 View Post
    it was real,

I remember he really hated me, I had deletd stuff of his corpse or something like that
    Wasn't that from when you crashed that couples wedding, by piling a bunch of fridges potted plants around them? Then you killed someone in the audience who was flagged and it basically destroyed the whole wedding? I remember because we were on ventrilo at the time, lolol.
    Sturmie "Sturmfaust" Smalls, 220 Enforcer. (Totally the Enforcer on Ninj00's Billboard)
    The Syndicate Join the Family.

First Enforcer on Rimor to declare war on Romania as a whole, not because of their beliefs, but simply because they're different.

it looks like Ninj00 and him were cyboring and he found out that he is going to date a lovely guy :P

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    I don't get hate tells. Everyone loves me.
    DAI MOFO!

(you dont need to thank me)
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by K1nkstaah View Post
    That /tell was obviously dripping in sarcasm and is a parody of h8 /tells, not an actual hate tell.
    +1

Or he wouldn't have written the last sentence that correctly ;p
    ᖧ-Flynicist-ᖨ
    Grenade

Rushing where angels fear to tread.

Quote Originally Posted by Luiza View Post
    That's the joy of being a ganker! You get to feed on other people's rage

That's why i hardly ever send tells after being ganked. Why feed the monster? If i do, it's usually something along the lines of "wow...you ganked a pvm gimp. Proud?" But i soon gave up on that too. Not worth my effort to encourge 12 year olds (in rl age or maturity).
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by damon7 View Post
    That's why i hardly ever send tells after being ganked. Why feed the monster? If i do, it's usually something along the lines of "wow...you ganked a pvm gimp. Proud?" But i soon gave up on that too. Not worth my effort to encourge 12 year olds (in rl age or maturity).

Send them a tell, but make it one like

"Wow! good job man! You really got me! I didnt even see it coming, lol. Have you been pvp'ing long? Pretty good setup you must have. Anyway I gotta go, ttyl!!"

Kill them with kindness. It will totally destroy any hopes they had of getting someone angry. And usually results with them ignoreing you, or sending YOU hate tells in a desperate attempt to get a rise out of you. Its a mirror effect that makes THEM rage.
    Sturmie "Sturmfaust" Smalls, 220 Enforcer. (Totally the Enforcer on Ninj00's Billboard)
    The Syndicate Join the Family.

First Enforcer on Rimor to declare war on Romania as a whole, not because of their beliefs, but simply because they're different.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast