Thread: Neutral Omni Helping Omni Kill Neutral

Neutral Omni Helping Omni Kill Neutral

I was in Borealis today (a Neutral city) on my 191 MP, and I saw a 90 Neutral Enforcer fighting a 94 Omni-tek Agent. A 215 Neutral MA from Elite Operations was healing the Omni-tek Agent. No one else was involved in the fight, and I believe a Neutral shouldn't help an Omni-tek kill a Neutral.

Exact conversation:
    To [epicfists]: you are pocketing a omni against a neutral and you are neutral
    To [Epicfists]: wtf is wrong with you
    [Epicfists]: i am mostly omni this is my only neut

You seem to care about a lot of things that you're the only one to care about. Keep it up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Damn nazis
    Edit: No Annarina we're not talking about you this time...

Hi Carej00
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

I was in Borealis today and I saw someone STANDING, afk, BY THE GRID! Would you believe it?
    Famous "Azzamis" Pants -- 220/30/68 Soldier -- Retired

CosmicOsmo #465 -- N.A. Starcraft 2 -- sc2ranks
    Daesis Wrack -- EVE Online -- killboard

LOLPOST

but srsly, srsly!

<3 j00

Quote Originally Posted by Azza View Post
    I was in Borealis today and I saw someone STANDING, afk, BY THE GRID! Would you believe it?
    Did you petition!?

I'm eating soup.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

neutral is not really a side tbh, so I dunno what the topic op was thinking.
    Unlimited "Millerna" Rifleworks (220 / 30 / 70) Agent

I dont see why Borealis PVP is the subject of so much chatter.

Its all social behaviour. If people wanted to adhere to some sort of uninterferable standard, they would and do use Duel's.

So who gives a damn.

And hell, the zerg bots are irrelevant now. Finally my Omnis can wtfrape other Omnis without fear of being exiled! Woo! I hate those guys. Really have no problem with clanners, as I don't team with them.

This thread has made me laugh.

-------
    Kimbeam, anamolly, ninaperson.

pyow.

-------

This one time I was in Borealis and I saw Ninj00 asking for some buffs.

So I buffed him.
    Quote Originally Posted by cbus97 View Post
    Oho my good man. Perhaps – and of course good sir this is only suggestion, but a most earnest one at that, I can assure you – a fine gentleman such as yourself might be forthwith moved to transfer ownership of the contents of your inventory to a handsome and deserving chap, namely myself, in a timely fashion?

Quote Originally Posted by TuskutsTehMA View Post
    This one time I was in Borealis and I saw Ninj00 asking for some buffs.

So I buffed him.
    ur so gettin banned fr4m omnihq.org kk
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

pls no
    Quote Originally Posted by cbus97 View Post
    Oho my good man. Perhaps – and of course good sir this is only suggestion, but a most earnest one at that, I can assure you – a fine gentleman such as yourself might be forthwith moved to transfer ownership of the contents of your inventory to a handsome and deserving chap, namely myself, in a timely fashion?

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerbot View Post
    And hell, the zerg bots are irrelevant now. Finally my Omnis can wtfrape other Omnis without fear of being exiled! Woo! I hate those guys. Really have no problem with clanners, as I don't team with them.
    I dare you to gank another omni while being part of a tarasque raid! If you think the bot is irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    I'm eating soup.
    But it's liquid
    ᖧ-Flynicist-ᖨ
    Grenade

Rushing where angels fear to tread.

omg a neutral attacked me!!! nooo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerbot View Post
    I dont see why Borealis PVP is the subject of so much chatter.

Its all social behaviour. If people wanted to adhere to some sort of uninterferable standard, they would and do use Duel's.

So who gives a damn.

must be quite difficult for you, disabling yourself from teaming with around half of the community when the server population is significantly below than what's been a few years ago.
    Unlimited "Millerna" Rifleworks (220 / 30 / 70) Agent

Locked for spam.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM