Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: --Rk2 Scripter For Hire--

Exclamation --Rk2 Scripter For Hire--

New year: 2011
    I'm still in service! If you still would like my help please let me know!
    Corneilla's Scripting Service!
    -I can do scripts for Rk1 (Atlantean), Rk2 (Rimor), & Test-
    (Also since I'm based out of Rk2 / Rimor, it would be great if you by chance had a character on Rimor for payment exchange.)

Over 5 Years In Business!
    I also need to know what server you mainly play on so when I finish the script I can show you it before I send it out so I can make sure this is what you want or I can email you a Screenshot of it as well, whatever is better for you! Lacking this information will cause me to take forever to finish it or no script at all!!!

I have a web page/ forum to make this easier for everyone to get in contact with me.
    It is now up & running, I would recommend contacting me there since I will get instant email there and also you can see screenshots of my work as well..
    This is the URL for it:
    - http://rk-scriping-service.motionsforum.com/ -

=UPDATES AT THE BOTTOM!=
    ~: WARNING! :~ -Important Information About My Service!- ~: WARNING! :~
    (I am just trying to help people, please don't "flame")

I will not make scripts that could get a person banned (such as spam on a loop, anything to harass a person or area, anything with profanity, I do not do x'ploit bull either don't ask about this or I'll /petition!) & things of this nature, or myself banned for that matter. I am trying to make a legit living (AO living that is as a side job type thing other then doing missions or collecting items to shop food them or sell in a city shop or on the Shopping channels) on this, as well as helping other people, I will not get banned for someone else's stupidity.

You will only get scripts made that are not against the (((ToS ))), (((RoC))), or (((EULA))) by FunCom's agreement when you make your accounts and also when you open the client before you log in game. No there are no scripts that I will make that auto-play, spam something on any of the chat channels, spam something claiming for are some how associated with FunCom, or to spawn anything, I don't know how & don't wanna know.

My point is what I have listed below is what I make & that is all, if I get asked about something else & I don't mind making it, I will do it but anything way off the radar, I will flat out refuse & put you on ignore. I will not get banned because someone else is lazy, wants to cheat, or harass a person or persons! Sorry I am not like that, I will not put my neck on the line for someone else who is hateful in anyway.

I do not care how much you are willing to pay me to make an (((ToS ))), ((( RoC))), or (((EULA))) violation script, I will not do it.

Just figured I would put this information in because I have had some emails quite frequently requesting violation type script & I told them no, so I wanted to make it clear here as well so you do not waste your time asking about it. Also I do not appreciate people spamming me with flaming messages in game just to harass me or on here, just makes me /petition more & more to weed out the troublemakers in game.

Just leave the kiddie stuff at home okay? We are here to have fun not to act like grade school children.

Thanks. Now lets get down to business shall we?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :::Services include scripts for:::
    :- Shop -:
    :- Tradeskill -:
    :- Blitzing -:
    :- Org Recruitment -:
    :- Others If I Am Able -:

I can put images/colors depending on length.
    Can only have 1000 characters per script.( I do info pop-up type scripts, if you think of it like anything think of it as a flyer-advertisement you only can get so much on one page) That means every letter, every space, & every dot equals one character.If its over, the script won't work. So plan on me trying to make things short & sweet. (Scripts can show up as chat base posts or the main type I do which is a information window pop-up for less spam and more information)

PRICE: FREE per script.
    Feel free to tip more but, FREE is my current rate.
    :-:This is changed due to me not being currently actuve in playing AO:-:

Script creation times very on types & length, You need to pass me a tell in game so I know to expect your incoming inquire & message me on my forum with all your information, if you just have a general idea of what you want you may just put that and I can work around it. The URL is at the top of the message here. (the more information the better!!!!)

With the following info:
    (Helps me keep track so I have backup information about what you want)
    :- Character Info.-:
    :- Server.-:
    (Rimor, Atlantean, Test)
    :- Kind Of Script You Are Looking For.-:
    :- Other Useful Information You Dream Useful.-:
    FYI:
    I will try to get the script created as soon as I can, I'll email you, & pass you an in game tell with further information on ETA on the script.

----------------------
    ::: UPDATES: :::
    Please let me know if you are using VISTA, I do not know where exactly the scripts would be placed with VISTA & me personally I use Windows XP SP3, before you ask me to make you a script make sure you can find your AO folder & have access to it so once the script is made, emailed to you & I get paid for my service so you can actually use the script without any trouble. If you know exactly where it goes please feel free to drop me a line with the information for it so I can assist VISTA users as well as others.

Just thought I would add this bit of info in:
    The closet information I can get to helping on this since I can not test this out myself due to me not running VISTA and here here is this URL on the forum:
    Vista & XP: Fix Screenshots, Scripts folder locations, & Prefs location

Last edited by Corneilla; Nov 7th, 2011 at 10:14:14. Reason: ~!UPDATE!~
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    [Neutnet]: You're banned for abusing me jerk. BTW, I'm burning down your house and pissing on your Cheerios as we speak. I hope you get pink eye and toenail fungus. I don't want your feedback cause I'm not going to read it anyways. I don't care what you think. You're scum.
    <3Your Friendly Neighborhood Scripter!<3
    More Information Below!
    Admin of R.S.S || Post on the AO Forum

Excellent Quality and very fast service. I am a satisfied customer

grey

good service!
    Beware of Credit Scammers using Similar Nick as mine. Only Shemakes/Hemakes is my toon.
    RK1: Free Neutral Shops ~ Cheap City 4 Rent ~ Pawnshop Service
    RK2: Free Neutral Shops ~ Cheap City 4 Rent ~ Pawnshop Service

I'd like to hire your services.

/tell noobasknight
    /tell noobasmurf
    /tell noobastank

please contact me in game. I'll be on in 4 hours.

on RK 2. I'm on australian time, in otherwords, when you sleep, I'm up. or some horrible worldly time configuration as such.

PM inc.

service required

Hello, i would love a script for tradeskilling & other things

*the send me a tell! part should be a link to ///tell ruah :

*i would love hovercrafts as images if thats possible, if not, anything blue x2 is nice
    maybe an agent weapon i dunno, ur choice!

topic: Ruah's premium service

Tradeskill info: ME 1438 EE 1469 QFT 1443
    WS 1561 NP 1110 CL 802 Chemistry 1070 Tutoring 829

Buffs offered: All Agents mimic nanos, Wrangler 132,
    fgrid, warp (COH)

TOTW Service 20m/h (Keeper60)
    COH warp 500k
    COH Service 15m/h (Enforcer100)
    s10 AXP Service 10m/h (Fixer150/Soldier150)
    FGRID 700k
    SOM Full ride 15m+2m per boss kill
    Tradeskills: tips
    Ely tank: 1m/lvl (each player)

Feel free to ask any question

end of script

Ruah 220/30 Agent : Ruahts 216/22 Engy
    Akhran 186/15 doc :
    Murbela 150/20 fix : Haydes 150/18 sold
    Haur 100/10 pvp enfo Mordred 60/6 pvm keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Ruah77 View Post
    Hello, i would love a script for tradeskilling & other things
    *the send me a tell! part should be a link to ///tell ruah :
    *i would love hovercrafts as images if thats possible, if not, anything blue x2 is nice
    maybe an agent weapon i dunno, ur choice!
    Would be nice to know if you are using this for Rk1 or Rk2....but I will try RK2 1st to get a hold of you, I have this script laid out I'll just need an OK from you to get it all settled.

::EDIT::
    January 7, 2010
    Script is 100% Finished just going to wait to hear from you!

::EDIT 2::
    January 17, 2010
    I still do not know if you are interested but i still have your script
    Last edited by Corneilla; Mar 3rd, 2010 at 04:52:54.
    [Neutnet]: You're banned for abusing me jerk. BTW, I'm burning down your house and pissing on your Cheerios as we speak. I hope you get pink eye and toenail fungus. I don't want your feedback cause I'm not going to read it anyways. I don't care what you think. You're scum.
    More Information Below!

im on rk2

Akhran 186/15 doc :

Quote Originally Posted by ruah77 View Post
    im on rk2
    - Delivered -
    More Information Below!

I would like your services as well!

/tell shadezorgryf

RK2

Work

Hello i would like to hire your services. Please contact me anytime in game on "Manu812" or "Drgigglez". Both in RK 2. Thank You !

I would still like your services!

/tell Shadezorgryf

RK2

Hello, i would love a script for a nano blitzing service

Am on Rk2, /tell Lilsneaky

*the "/tell Lilsneaky to place an order." aswell as "Questions? /tell Lilsneaky !" part should be a link to send me a tell

*this script will be used for posting in shopping channels as well as neutnet shopping on occasion

* any pictures of nano crystals would be greatly appreciated if at all possible, color / type of crystal does not matter

topic: Sneaky's Nano Services

-_-_-_- Pricing-_-_-_-

QL: 100 - 140: 2m Per Nano
    QL: 141 - 170 2.5m Per Nano
    QL: 171 - 199 3m Per Nano

/tell Lilsneaky to place an order.

-_-_-_- Delivery-_-_-_-

If you're online at the time I have finished your order, am willing to meet at the Bor Grid or Jobe Platform
    If offline upon order being completed I will send order via mail + C.O.D

*** C.O.D cost will be included with price of nanos ***

*** I do not keep nano's in stock, sorry everyone. ***

*** Orders will be completed in the order they are received - no exceptions, no matter size of the order of if I know you in-game, this helps keep things fair and helps in avoiding flaming ***

Questions? /tell Lilsneaky !

end of script
    Last edited by Phattcrat; Feb 2nd, 2010 at 01:31:28. Reason: Inadiquate Info on first post :P

Angry

Dood i lost all my scripts, my HD crashed and i hadnt done any backup of that folder lol

anyways if u can remake my script ill pay you back

Akhran 186/15 doc :

Quote Originally Posted by Ruah View Post
    Dood i lost all my scripts, my HD crashed and i hadnt done any backup of that folder lol

anyways if u can remake my script ill pay you back
    Quote Originally Posted by Corneilla View Post
    I never delete scripts I make, what you can do is check your email and see if the script(s) are in there that I emailed you, if not, let me know and I will re-e-mail them out

also

-BUMP-

--Bump!!!!!-
    More Information Below!

Hey, looking for a recruitment script, /torisha /lupitori

thanks
    Dark Front.

Were Recruiting! www.darkfront.org

Quote Originally Posted by Niniki View Post
    Hey, looking for a recruitment script, /torisha /lupitori

thanks
    Ok got all your info from the email, currently have it finished from my end, send me a tell in game when you get back online and I can show you what I have so far and you can tell me what to add or cut down =)
    More Information Below!

Contact me ingame on Doctorlucky asap Please.
    ~Doctorlucky~
    ~*~ Proud member of Insanity-Inc ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorlucky View Post
    Contact me ingame on Doctorlucky asap Please.
    Made & Delivered
    More Information Below!

I think I may have a request for you.

/Azzamis
    Famous "Azzamis" Pants -- 220/30/68 Soldier -- Retired

CosmicOsmo #465 -- N.A. Starcraft 2 -- sc2ranks
    Daesis Wrack -- EVE Online -- killboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast