Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newb starter packs - 20M per gift box

Unhappy Newb starter packs - 20M per gift box

I would pay that much for each one of those "Welcome to Test Live" starter kits to give to new organisation members.
    Please make androgynous Atroxes. (Yes, Jen, this is you main sl00b account, (since you can't tell toons from acc page but can see forum name))
    Make opifex ears more pointy in the new engine.
    Venachar: Taking feedback from this forum would be like starting a bottled water company, sourced from Chernobyl.

what's inside !! what's inside !

tell please

/giddy as chrismas kiddy
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Log onto Test and you can have one.

*Cough* There is a really special item in there. Either the boxes need to cost 100M or that item must be removed.

Found a nano that wouldn't make it to the live servers.
    Last edited by Jenshey; Oct 15th, 2009 at 16:42:29.

Here have a lookie

Lookie here
    Last night as I lay in bed looking at the stars and I thought
    "Where the hell is the ceiling?"

Video Tutorial: How_to_behave_on_a_forum

AO on Linux - by Macrosun

Arcanum // Becoming a Tester // Auno

Problem would be that ppl would start making heaps and heaps of toons to get rich real fast. Just make for instance 100 toons and u got 2000mil. That would definitely destroy economies on all servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Metafly7 View Post
    Problem would be that ppl would start making heaps and heaps of toons to get rich real fast. Just make for instance 100 toons and u got 2000mil. That would definitely destroy economies on all servers.
    Look the gist of what I am saying is the basic items you can buy in shop terminals and would like to give to new players, that is a nuisance to make, I try but it takes ages and they are gone fast.
    Please make androgynous Atroxes. (Yes, Jen, this is you main sl00b account, (since you can't tell toons from acc page but can see forum name))
    Venachar: Taking feedback from this forum would be like starting a bottled water company, sourced from Chernobyl.

Lucky for us testlive is like in the real world ... money is worth squat

But we give one pack per toon now and 5m credits too. (Its 5m every 2 hours ans its set your toons credits to 5m not give you another additional 5m)

Quote Originally Posted by mrgimpy View Post
    ... But we give one pack per toon now and 5m credits too. (Its 5m every 2 hours ans its set your toons credits to 5m not give you another additional 5m)
    Exploitable with an org bank.

Edit:
    Instead of the Explosifs I recommend that there be two Beyers, two Old English pistols and two Concrete cushions.
    Last edited by Jenshey; Oct 15th, 2009 at 17:38:37.

Ya thats not gona happen. It took years and the very kind work of Metaing to get the current ones made. Now stop complaining :P

Wink

sure you can get all those stuff..but you only get it on a new created toon...and that toon is lock in old school backyard till they get to lv100....mawhaaaa...get ready to kill billions of leets at 1xp ^_^...or you can skip the started pack and go to noob island and be poor
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by Hokutonoken View Post
    sure you can get all those stuff..but you only get it on a new created toon...and that toon is lock in old school backyard till they get to lv100....mawhaaaa...get ready to kill billions of leets at 1xp ^_^...or you can skip the started pack and go to noob island and be poor
    That isn't a problem if we get the special nano.

Engy : /pet hunt

Player dual log / afk.

Edit:
    Ya thats not gona happen. It took years and the very kind work of Metaing to get the current ones made. Now stop complaining :P
    Not complaining, requesting in the Game Suggestions section. This would also sink millions of credits.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenshey View Post
    Not complaining, requesting in the Game Suggestions section. This would also sink millions of credits.
    The trouble is, Jen cant see the difference between "complaining" and "suggesting"
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

Quote Originally Posted by Omutb View Post
    The trouble is, Jen cant see the difference between "complaining" and "suggesting"
    I am not complaining that we don't have them on RK, I saw them on Test, think they are great and would like to request that we have similar on live.

I've picked up few basic items from shop, made some carb and put into bag to give new persons I've invited to game, its not that hard to make your own customized gifts from the gear there is already available... Its just not in nice-looking box.
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

After my latest project, I better save up and then teach newbs about Clicksaver...

Pay them to equip themselves? .... erm maybe just find some newish fr00bs to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenshey View Post
    similar on live.
    To accommodate for what?

There's no one on test, really. The pack's just a convenience for we who solo almost 24/7 out of necessity.
    -Bugs
    Test Dimension

Problems with "patch not found" error while trying to get on Testlive?
    See Technogen's "Halp, I can't patch to test!" Fix

Quote Originally Posted by BugsCoT View Post
    To accommodate for what?

There's no one on test, really. The pack's just a convenience for we who solo almost 24/7 out of necessity.
    You haven't been to the live servers recently have you?

Have you seen test lately?
    -Bugs
    Test Dimension

Problems with "patch not found" error while trying to get on Testlive?
    See Technogen's "Halp, I can't patch to test!" Fix

Nope, I just found these things on auno. -.-

Seriously.. at certain time every day regular testlive players log in for few hours, other than that you have chatbots and maybe some random player somewhere (not talking about when live is down).
    It's nothing unusual if testlive is completely empty.. 0 players.
    <Means> I always laugh when I have to type "/get sex" when debugging

[Social] Eponyx: I don't drink, yeah it is true. Can you please get that pink moose of the platform. And park the polkadot elephant to reclaim.

Uaintseenme: This is why i love Test sever so Much.
    I can wake up in the morning and think to my self, "Im going to break AO today" and should i managed to do it, I'll get rewarded for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast