Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Copy paste pistol mastery to a new adv perk line, make it 100% checks

Thumbs up Copy paste pistol mastery to a new adv perk line, make it 100% checks

Leave it at 80% for the rest of the support professions.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

agreed 1000%.
    RK1
    "Send Pics Plz". Meta-Wha? Noodz plz. 83/8.
    "Eye Makeshiz Foryou". Pimpin' Eng Of Doom. he's the SHIZ. 174/18.
    "Jack Grafter Torrence". I Like To Boom Boom Booooom. 220/zomg. AI30! .

RK2
    "Perk Grafter Reset". 216/22. RK2's Retired Bukkake Doc. idle since 2007.
    "Perk Graftor Reset". 142/15. RK2's Retired Pvp Doc idle since 2006

I've complained about this a few times, dont see why engis, mps, docs and crats have to be nerfed just because ranged advy offense is considered overpowering. Advys have a lower IP cost for pistol and the rest of the proffessions using pistol mastery perkline all have the same IP expenditure, higher than advy.

Bump for common sense, willing to accept it if the % check was 90% compared to 100% for advys.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    Leave it at 80% for the rest of the support professions.
    I was honestly surprised to see it still nerfed this week.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

make it 100% for everyone so it will be fair

or give all other prof 80% def check perk and remove the evade skill.

Quote Originally Posted by laillea View Post
    make it 100% for everyone so it will be fair

or give all other prof 80% def check perk and remove the evade skill.
    Fair?

Fair is an awful broad thing to define. But I can tell you that it would be UNFAIR to nerf all of the pistol support professions simply because advs are too OP with it the way it is.

If you don't think your own perks or offenses are good enough relative to pistols, then make your own thread and complain about it there.
    Last edited by Sterva; Nov 14th, 2009 at 21:47:13.

Actually the checks should be the same, but if an adv is doing the damage the perks should hit for considerably more damage.

They're better than you are with pistols. It makes sense. Get with it. If anything open it up to Soldiers and Agents
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

My suggestion is to make the first two perks in line have 80% check (would help TL5 balance then also) and that final Deadeye perk having 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    Actually the checks should be the same, but if an adv is doing the damage the perks should hit for considerably more damage.

They're better than you are with pistols. It makes sense. Get with it. If anything open it up to Soldiers and Agents
    No, it doesn't make sense. Unless some professions are just *supposed* to have godly defense and godly offense and others are just *supposed* to suck.

Currently advs have both. Support profs have neither, even with 80% checks. Quit trolling, troll.

No, it doesn't make sense. Unless some professions are just *supposed* to have godly defense and godly offense and others are just *supposed* to suck.

Currently advs have both. Support profs have neither, even with 80% checks. Quit trolling, troll.
    Ask for a more logical thing, if there is anything a pistol or gun weilding class should do it's dominate you with pistols.

It's fine, the 80% is a bit O.o, but by no means should classes who are amateurs with pistols for some reason perform better with them than professionals.

It reeks a bit like AOC and Stamina, which was the stupidest balance move ever seen in any game (good one, Gaute)
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Ask for a more logical thing, if there is anything a pistol or gun weilding class should do it's dominate you with pistols.

It's fine, the 80% is a bit O.o, but by no means should classes who are amateurs with pistols for some reason perform better with them than professionals.

It reeks a bit like AOC and Stamina, which was the stupidest balance move ever seen in any game (good one, Gaute)
    Uh huh. This is me taking you seriously, no really.

Go find your open PM up for agents thread, and I'll bump it so we can all have a laugh.

You nailed it. Pistol's are a ranged advs specialty, not true for support professions blessed with the same perk line as them. Crats aren't a specialized pistol wielding profession, instead of 80% def checks they need.. I don't know.. more XP boosts. And roots. **** adv doesn't get.
    Last edited by Mahdi007; Nov 14th, 2009 at 23:14:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi007 View Post
    You nailed it. Pistol's are a ranged advs specialty, not true for support professions blessed with the same perk line as them. Crats aren't a specialized pistol wielding profession, instead of 80% def checks they need.. I don't know.. more XP boosts. And roots. **** adv doesn't get.
    We aren't?

Pistols are our ONLY supported weapon skill, and we aren't specialized? Advs have choices, crats don't.
    Last edited by Sterva; Nov 14th, 2009 at 23:40:54.

pistol perks for all profs should be 100%, engis/crats dont deserve them so easy any more then advys

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stabby View Post
    pistol perks for all profs should be 100%, engis/crats dont deserve them so easy any more then advys
    Do so!

That thing with stamina in AoC is fine as it is.

We aren't?

Pistols are our ONLY supported weapon skill, and we aren't specialized? Advs have choices, crats don't.
    Don't get me wrong, crats are specialized, just not for weaponry. Hopefully you do get a boost, not an overpowering one but some kind of boost. All I'm saying is FC will most likely keep a crat a crat, and not turn it into a soldier with nukes and a pet. Although I'm sure that would be awesome, it's not intended. Advs will get worked out, don't try to use them as an excuse to overpower yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi007 View Post
    Don't get me wrong, crats are specialized, just not for weaponry. Hopefully you do get a boost, not an overpowering one but some kind of boost. All I'm saying is FC will most likely keep a crat a crat, and not turn it into a soldier with nukes and a pet. Although I'm sure that would be awesome, it's not intended. Advs will get worked out, don't try to use them as an excuse to overpower yourself.
    With endgame gear and sacrificing nano skills for additional weapon skills, I don't even cap burst and AS recharge on pistols. Nor do I hit high multipliers or special AR with either.

Crats are no where near close to performing as well as Advs or Soldiers with pistols, and we are lightyears away from being 'soldiers with nukes and a pet.'

It's balanced at 80% (for support profs), really.

Interesting thread, where DID you get this excellent idea from?

Kink, the ease of which Advies can land these perks, while in a HP or evade setup, with no real need to concentrate on AR, with all their other defensive tools, is stupid.

Which is why Advies should have 100% checks so they have to actually spend some effort into AR, instead of being able to sit around pre LE AR levels and perk almost everyone.

Why should other pistol users be denied access to some decent perk damage for weapons they have some support for, instead of crowbarring into soon to be nerfed AS reliant setups, just because the way Advies can make use of these perks currently is retardedly OP?
    Last edited by Hacre; Nov 15th, 2009 at 01:18:44.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Here I was, still thinking crats achieve similar levels of AR to pistol advies... Wasn't that the case, give or take ~100 depending on setup?
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast