Sector 10 pocket gen guide

i took some time to write up some sort of guide to make gens so here it is

Sector 10 Pocket Boss Trade Skill Guide

Things to know:
    Rho = East General
    Sigma = North General
    Kappa = West general
    Alpha = Mid General
    General pocket bosses can be spawned at any of the spawning plat forms it does not matter which u spawn where u can spawn all u have on 1 plat if u want...

Trade skill process and tips:
    xxx-Crystal - Left Fragment + xxx-Crystal - Right Fragment = xxx-Tuning Crystal

xxx-Tuning Crystal + xxx-Compiler Unit = xxx-Tuning Unit – Inactive

After this step this piece is done. The way you activate it by right-clicking the tuning crystal. Beware when u right-click the tuning crystal it turns no-drop. It turns into xxx-Tuning Unit

Broken and Powerless Signal Amplifier + Broken and Powerless Signal Amplifier + Broken and Powerless Signal Amplifier + Broken and Powerless Signal Amplifier = Powerless Kyr'ozch Signal Amplifier

Inert Kyr'ozch Teleportation Relay + Kyr'ozch Fuel Gland x4 = Powered Kyr'ozch Teleportation Relay

Powered Kyr'ozch Teleportation Relay + Powerless Kyr'ozch Signal Amplifier = Untuned Kyr'ozch Signal Relay

Now this is the base of the pocket boss, u will want to put this onto you Sector 10 toon along with xxx-Tuning Unit.

Now that u got your xxx-Tuning Unit – inactive and Untuned Kyr'ozch Signal Relay on your Sector 10 toon u can now right click the xxx-Tuning Unit – inactive to make it xxx-Tuning Unit. There is 4 different Tuning units Rho, Sigma, Kappa, and Alpha.

To make the pocket boss combine:

Untuned Kyr'ozch Signal Relay + xxx-Tuning Unit = xxx-Signal Relay

enjoy!!!
    oh and Compliments of Devil / Demon Inside

Quote Originally Posted by blahblah598706 View Post
    oh and Compliments of Devil / Demon Inside
    lawl PeeVeeAmmers
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict.
    Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride.
    Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day.
    220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho.
    Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Classic Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Schari View Post
    lawl PeeVeeAmmers
    emm*
    Champ 220Doc (Currently Banned)
    Tennesse 220Sold (Currently Pwning without Armor)

PVP is funded by PVM. Jus' sayin.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Lies, PVP is funded by selling NW tower insurance.

..oh, wait!
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    before LE PvP was funded by selling PvP Titles
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisfix View Post
    before LE PvP was funded by selling PvP Titles
    People had to die for my title!

and, nice guide blahblah598706
    Span

Quote Originally Posted by Spandelero View Post
    People had to die for my title!
    Dual logged alts?
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Thanks span
    i'm Iceman22 / Healingice btw hehe

Thanks, blahblah, for taking the time to post the information.

And as usual, thanks for nothing to all the trolls.
    WTB mod with an effective post scum scraper.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyxrphyxr View Post
    And as usual, thanks for nothing to all the trolls.
    WTB mod with an effective post scum scraper.
    Aw someone doesn't understand my <3<3 for Wont&Thell

hai WontvM!! o/
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict.
    Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride.
    Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day.
    220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho.
    Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Classic Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds