Thread: offical giant image thread

offical giant image thread

must respond in less than one sentence with an image larger than 40 megapixels.

bonus points if its horridly boring.

http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs30/f/20...SparklingR.jpg
    Last edited by Anarrina; Dec 27th, 2009 at 23:07:28. Reason: removed image tags

can I use my moon picture from the other thread in which you blatantly stole the idea from??

Shoulda got a copyright, so fairgame.

http://earth.imagico.de/5gp/view.php?tile=53B_52
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

I have seen some bad ideas of thread-topic but this one takes the cake

I even had a hard time finding the text-box to reply to this thread because it was so far to the right
    Veteran of Equilibrium

ibtdelete
    Zirreall 220/24/68 MP
    Xirreall 220/11/70 Crat
    Sirreall 220/23/70 Advy
    Merijane 221/29/70 Doctor
    Azriellla 202/0/0 NT

People shallow, self-absorbed
    See the push and shove for their rewards
    I, me, my is on their minds
    You can read about it in their eyes

tb;dr
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

LOL. Just lol.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    I have seen some bad ideas of thread-topic but this one takes the cake

I even had a hard time finding the text-box to reply to this thread because it was so far to the right
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    LOL. Just lol.
    hey this guy thought it would be funny

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...g_in_Davos.jpg

if you don't like to swim, stay out of the pool!
    Last edited by Anarrina; Dec 27th, 2009 at 23:08:25. Reason: removed image tags

No. And to which I add, absolutely not.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM