Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What have you solo'ed?

What have you solo'ed?

Post on what you have solo'ed

220/70/30 Advy in progress - Fizzeh
    Current: 205/4/7

I soloed Chuck Norris.

Really i just soloed abby in subway in borealis.

Well, on Test I've soloed both the ACDC and Beast, Ellar and I also fought and killed 5000 aliens at the same time once. That one took us a while and we both went though like 5million HP.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Solo city raids, 2-3 times a day in both cities, usually complete each raid in 28 minutes or less.

Solo'd inferno missions for research, some missions I brought friends along to leach or help at their discretion.

Solo'd Arid Rift quests, but not all.

Solo'd hunting of both faction's inferno keysets 5 times

once solo'd hallow island up to wave 9 before dying, but only because the blinds weren't sticking after being spammed.

I don't play on test much if at all, but I should try one day to solo the beast like tech did. that would be an interesting experience.

solo'd inferno catacombs looking for tier armor parts.
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    Well, on Test I've soloed both the ACDC and Beast, Ellar and I also fought and killed 5000 aliens at the same time once. That one took us a while and we both went though like 5million HP.
    some good testing going on there I see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

Remember that time you were in Sector 28 and rookie died? That was me.
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Supply Master Smug, Obedience Enforcer, Notum/Diamondine/Fiery Soldiers, all 3 old DB generals, pretty much every RK unique except Agent Lamb. All kinds of inferno dynas... nothing too major, no bigots or lotv. Just the usual suspects, Afreet Ellis and Ithak & Co.

Soloing on the engineer is possibly the most boring thing I've ever done involving a keyboard. Once you realize after the first three minutes.. you're going to be doing the same thing over and over for another 10-15, you hang your head and cry. Heal pet. Cast blind. Heal pet. Cast blind.
    Waiting for a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    Soloing on the engineer is possibly the most boring thing I've ever done involving a keyboard. Once you realize after the first three minutes.. you're going to be doing the same thing over and over for another 10-15, you hang your head and cry. Heal pet. Cast blind. Heal pet. Cast blind.
    looks like you have never played doc

I never bothered to overemphasise soloing as it doesnt make much sense save the epeen, but I have almost soloed alappaa (teammate was afk for a long time and it turned out to be soloable), soloed most stuff in arid, almost soloed Moxy (possible, but takes a looooooong time and near the end it became bugged and fully healed so I never bothered doing it again
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

ground raids (starting at lvl 180), the clan supply master, high commander fredrickson, omni inf key PB set (except the anansi hands in south west inf, had help for those), "much higher then you" xoch admiral, 5 waves of a ship (fcker kept warping me all over the place so couldn't heal up), ado catas at 210 with no evades (this was annoying), way too many inf mishs (with my mp on follow), scheol key at 130ish (took me 2 hours to get the pb dozn, but i finally did it )

there's prolly more, but i can think of it atm.
    Greetings,

Ellarisa
    Darkellarisa 220/30/70 Engineer equipment pvp // Alien Deaths: 353
    Crazyella 220/30/70 MP equipment // Alien Deaths: 90
    Stabbingella 220/28/67 Shade equipment // Alien Deaths: 45
    Farming alien deaths since 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidstriker View Post
    And Ella said, "Let there be robots," and there were robots. Ella saw that the robots were good, and he separated the light from the dark. Ella called the light "Slayerdroids," and the dark he called "Gladiatorbots." And there was Automations, and there was Warmachines- the second day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    This goes back to that trimmer overhaul concept, engineers need more in-battle... reactionary type trimmers.. or even abilities.

Engineer pets have what... attack, follow and wait? I know everyone loves this reference but as I am currently leveling with some buddies in WoW with the pet class (hunters) I have come to see how much we're really missing out on, and laugh at actually calling us a pet class. Widow and Dog are nothing more than 2 more weapon slots that auto attack.

Wheres my pets special abilities, perk trees, on-use abilities...

It is quite absurd trying to have us use the same pet for pvp and pvm.. and I think this would really solve a lot of our problems, because lets be honest our pets are pvm designed and geared. PvP robots are a different world entirely.

And as for the solo discussion. I once solo tanked technogen on battle station while sending hate tells to nicks crat.
    Grenadearchy Online
    Takun - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Crit Monster - Overlord of Mortar Kombat
    Grenades - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Leveling Monster - Advisor of Mortar Kombat

Grenade Infos
    Pure DPS - [Setup] - 1701 Fling to cap Sloth - 1% crit is equal to ~28+ damage
    Agg/Def: 100% - 1440 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 150 Ranged Init to cap Sloth
    Agg/Def: 0% - 2640 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 1650 Ranged Init to cap Sloth

Quote Originally Posted by bungerman View Post
    some good testing going on there I see.
    Actually the Alien part was, we were attempting to fix the bug that was crashing the server in 42 and Panda that was causing much bitching by many of you . In the end it was something close to what we were thinking but a little different.

The other two were just for fun yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    Remember that time you were in Sector 28 and rookie died? That was me.
    Ive never killed it but I did tank it one raid a while back.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Some things people could already solo 5 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Takun View Post
    I once solo tanked technogen on battle station while sending hate tells to IhaveHugeNick's crat.
    Sig'd
    and yes, OSB's count as solo cuz you're the one who tanked and killed it. OST is not solo however.
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

Ground raids on my 174 engi... goes very fast, can do 3 of them out of 100% CRU lol.
    Techno "Calamite" Witch -- 220/22 soli crat
    Hbar -- 220/28 nano NT
    Electropanic -- 170/17 opi NT
    Insanenomore - 174/17 soli engi
    Darksmile -- 220/21 nano enf
    Drifting -- 150/8 nano MP
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    got more, but don't remember their names

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    Nirv once worked his magic while I was leveling a toon... He and Mich popped about 60 of these funky dev mobs that started beating on me... By the time it was over, I was about 24 million hp in the hole. On a lvl 90 MP. Michi nukes them and I get a nice level or 12 out of it... But being a CoT toon, they can abuse me like that I guess. Completely wrecked my leveling/equip plans.

So, I don't think that counts. But whatever. I solod LoTV on a level 1 toon.
    -Bugs
    Test Dimension

Problems with "patch not found" error while trying to get on Testlive?
    See Technogen's "Halp, I can't patch to test!" Fix

I soloed Sterva but all I got for loot was lame excuses :-(

Kermaperuna
    220/28/70 | Solitus Engineer | Main
    |Atlantean|
    President of What's Left of Paragon

I soloed the boss in the backyard!!

And I was really proud of it. It killed me before because I didn't know anything about AO and the backyard and that there is a boss. So after I got a level or two I went back and took revenge.
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

i enjoy soloing things petless

ground raid gens when pets stolen.

done all diff types of gen, nothing special i guess they dont hit hard

um actaully thats all ive tried.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Ive just killed patricia johnson, selfbuffed. I have no evades and not a single pet healing nano but havent lost any pet even once. It made me really sad tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive just killed patricia johnson, selfbuffed. I have no evades and not a single pet healing nano but havent lost any pet even once. It made me really sad tbh.
    Mercs are designed for characters more than 100 levels lower than your ( i presume) level 220/30/70 so don't be too sad
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast