Thread: Roleplaying Tools at AO Universe

Talking Roleplaying Tools at AO Universe

We at AO Universe are strong supporters of the Roleplaying aspect of Anarchy Online. The team has worked hard over the years to create and support RP Tools.

Our Roleplaying Section has the following features/tools available for use:

Events Calendar - Got a social or RP event in mind? Put it up on the Calendar and let the entire AO Community know what's up!
    Basics of RP - Roleplaying guides written by roleplayers to help newcomers to get an idea what RP is about.
    AO Stories - Fan fiction written by fellow gamers.
    Backgroundstory Pager - You wrote a nice background story for your character, share it with the rest of the community here.
    A Rubi-Ka Exclusive - Over 70 in-character articles and interviews since 29477 (2003).
    Rubi-Ka Times - An in-character publication that supports all factions and servers.

Since Feb 2009 we've been (slowly) working on a new project. People of Rubi-Ka Timeline. I will quote Ukblizzard on this one.

What is this timeline project?

The idea is to have an updated player driven Timeline.

The main base of things will be an overview of the AO Timeline, added to which will be ARK Events, added to that will be anything of significance that the community want to contribute.

This will include quest driven information, item information with histories on it, "first" occurances of things ingame, when new areas / things "open" etc etc.

Khuri has been working on coding this for a while, we also had a go at making some graphics for it.

Those working on the project as a whole are those who were already involved in "Project Omega" and the AOU team.

As to what our hopes are for the project, well we will hopefully be able to hash those out over time along with some visions that we arent sure if they will work... but we will have a go anyway! We need to all discuss a way forward -- and depending on what exactly we are all hoping for, the aim is to work productively, onwards and upwards!!
    We would appreciate support from the RP Community on the PoRT project and the continued support of our current tools to enhance your roleplaying experience.

I hope this thread is stickied so the Fourth Wall we could use the help.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Sticky pls!
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Kintaii already put a link in the bookmark thread, definitely can't get much better than that.