Thread: [Omni] Famous Last Words

[Omni] Famous Last Words

This thread is replacing the old recruitment thread, since the OP of the previous one is no longer available to maintain it.

Famous Last Words
    It was founded in 2005 and hosts an large city in Upper Stret East Bank, with ql300 buildings and a large market.
    City plot: Upper Stret East Bank 3a
    Our organization focuses on the quality of its members whom are held to high standards of conduct.

We are in an alliance consisting of The Dojo (including Friends of The Dojo) and Juppongatana. All alliance organization chats are linked.

We primarily focus on PvM aspects of the game, but are looking to increase our PvP presence.
    Applications for joining are open to the public, regardless of level and experience and we are happy to accept froob players.

If you would like to join, please visit the FLW Recruitment forums and fill out an application.
    For questions or ingame recruitment, please contact: Jandorith (some alts: Janae, Delfinion, Cryt0) or Darkgriffon (some alts: Nymel, Mindstab, Ministab)
    or alternatively you can post your question in this topic, it will be read and replied to.
    Last edited by Demoder; Dec 10th, 2011 at 00:48:01.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

*bump for my alliance mates*
    Thaylia - Martial Artist
    Spellseeker - Nanotechnician
    Kahja - Doctor

"Authenticity is achieved by saying what you´re doing, and doing what you´re saying." - Johannes Rau
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Socializer 80%, Explorer 53%, Achiever 53%, Killer 13%

Can aj has joinz?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

Iriche: you're on RK1!
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Bump.

Bump.

is this only omni? and wich rk do u play on?
    Bedhead - Main toon lvl 65.
    Bedenf - Twink lvl 25.
    (coming soon)
    "Your Argument Is Invalid"

It's in the Rimor recruiting section; So Rimor (RK2) it is.

Players cannot join orgs of other factions than their own; So we cannot accept anyone but Omnis.
    We don't have any neutral orgs linked to alliance chat either.

Bump!! Jooooooin us

*early Friday morning bump for my Alliance mates*
    Thaylia - Martial Artist
    Kahja - Doctor

"Authenticity is achieved by saying what you´re doing, and doing what you´re saying." - Johannes Rau

First 2012-bump ^^
    Thaylia - Martial Artist
    Kahja - Doctor

Bumpeti bump