Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MA document and Healing...

MA document and Healing...

We are not that farfetched from the MA proffession and if you take a look at the MA document and there healing then I'm abit worried what the document will behold for us or the Doc's.

The MA's top heal now and Top heal in the future:

Now:
    (HPS from auno.org)
    Nano cost = 370
    Heal amount = 153.03 HPS
    Recharge time "cool down" = 11.23 sec

After rebalance:
    (HPS in nano document is wrong (or atleast I think), FC added the min and max but forgot to take the average)
    Nano cost = 2055
    Heal amount = 375 HPS (my calcs) but an additional HoT 600 HPS (best case) (best case total 975 HPS).
    Cool down = 8 sec (nano effect = 12 sec)

MA's gain (about 15%) more HPS per Nano after balance:
    Now: 153.03/370 = 0.41 HPS per Nano
    Rebalance (Best case): 975/2055 = 0.47 HPS per Nano

Healing total per cast (rounded-up 12 sec):
    Now: 1836 HP
    Rebalance: 11700 HP
    About 6.4 times more healing per cast.

However MA's need to be more carefull since now they are able to empty there nano 7.8 times faster ((11.23/8 * 2055)/370).

Taking my amount of Nano and this top heal of a MA I"ll be able (with the cool down of 8 sec in mind) to empty my pool in about 1 min (with the full effect in mind of the MA's nano that'll be about 1 min 30 sec).

If BoL was converted the same way:

Beauty of Life:

Now:
    Nano cost 729
    Recharge "cooldown" 4.9 sec
    min 2352 max 3528 Average: 2940
    HPS: 600
    HPS per nano: 0.82 (This is twice as much as the MA now)
    Total (rounded-up 5 sec one single casting) 3000 (60 HP difference with average due to 0.1 extra second.)

Rebalance given the changes of the MA conversion (HoT incl.):
    Nano cost 3725
    Cooldown 5 sec
    min 15360 max 23040 Average: 19200
    HPS: 3840 (increased 6.4 x like the MA document)
    HPS per nano: 0.97ish (increase of 15% like the MA document)
    Total (rounded-up 5 sec one single casting) 19200

With these costs I'd be out of nano in 5 casts or 45 seconds and way out of propotion since the minimum healed for is about the same as my total HP.

ND wont be able to keep up with the faster draining of the nano pool thus ND gets less effective.
    Please share your thoughts
    Last edited by Zwelgje; Nov 30th, 2010 at 20:16:04. Reason: added conversion to BoL

I was surprised by the nanocosts as well. I expected them to go up but not by that much.
    Based on that we'd end up with something like:
    Advy BoL: 2500-3000 nano cost
    Doc BI: 4000 nanocost

Well, MPs would at least get teams again.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

You seem to be forgetting that you can cut down nano cost from 45-55% depending on your breed (as it is now anyhow)
    That if anything is pretty significant.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

You can do that already and every doc has capped cost, most ma's already have high cost reduce and I would believe most advies too? Cost isn't changing the relation of heal costs now vs heal costs then.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1

Added a conversion if this was applied to BOL please bear with me if I made a calc error etc.

Quote Originally Posted by XenonDe View Post
    You can do that already and every doc has capped cost, most ma's already have high cost reduce and I would believe most advies too? Cost isn't changing the relation of heal costs now vs heal costs then.
    True and cost reduce is % so the amount reduced will be greater, dough still the casting cost will be way to high and we will run out very quick.

Quote Originally Posted by XenonDe View Post
    I was surprised by the nanocosts as well. I expected them to go up but not by that much.

Based on that we'd end up with something like:

Advy BoL: 2500-3000 nano cost

Doc BI: 4000 nanocost

Well, MPs would at least get teams again.
    * It's a Effect compaired to Nano ratio, so the Huge new nano cost give a way bigger heal (per casting) and that's the point. Huge heals and Huge cost which limit use the times we are able to cast in total till the nano runs out.
    * Well the BoL cast would cost even more than 3k nano
    * Don't even like to think what Doc BI is like with these conversions
    * MP's need better Nano regain perks, then Yup they are back.

Most likely there is a huge nerf incomming making us still the second best healer like we are today (is this still true?) but at a greater nano cost and not as big an improvement like the MA because that will be out of proportion.
    Last edited by Zwelgje; Nov 30th, 2010 at 20:23:35.

Yeah. Ma heals were subpar so the increase in healing as well as nanocosts were understandable. I also believe advy heals will stay about the same, most likely doc heals lowered a bit (split into multiple local recharge lines) and nanocosts will be increased but not by the same margin as MA heals. Still.. 2k nanocosts on MA heals is setting the bar quite high.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1

Yep and as soon as that happens then my Adv will be heading to the same scrapheap as my soldier is already heading to - just waiting on the nano doc to make sure

Endgame opi MA: 11% cost reduction (without a HCPU) here, got around 80 ND, and ~8k nanopool, which is about 30% IP'd

Don't have the time atm to figure out the amount of heals I can get off before my nanopool goes splat

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Endgame opi MA: 11% cost reduction (without a HCPU) here, got around 80 ND, and ~8k nanopool, which is about 30% IP'd

Don't have the time atm to figure out the amount of heals I can get off before my nanopool goes splat
    Code:
    Matrix of KA with 11% NCR
    2055 base cost = 2055 * 0.89 = 1828 modified cost
    8 Cooldown = 4 ticks of nanodelta = 320 nano regained during cooldown
    Resulting Nanodrain/8s = 1828-320 = 1508 nano

Maximum cast with 8k nanopool = 8000 / 1508 = 5 casts
    Remaining Nano after 5 casts = 8000 mod 1508 = 460 nano
    So 5 casts until you would run out of nano if heal is spammed. With other nano regains used a 6th and 7th should be possible.

With HCPU things look better.
    Code:
    Matrix of KA + HCPU 26% NCR
    2055 base cost = 2055 * 0.74 = 1520 modified cost
    8 Cooldown = 4 ticks of nanodelta = 320 nano regained during cooldown
    Resulting Nanodrain/8s = 1520-320 = 1200 nano

Maximum cast with 8k nanopool = 8000 / 1200 = 6 casts
    Remaining Nano after 5 casts = 8000 mod 1200 = 800 nano
    Though this is ignoring the use of damage buff nanos. Also if zazen would be used it would be more cost effective to use heals every 12 seconds instead of 8 while still having decent healing.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1

Has been said at the very beginning of the rebalance process:

Healers will actually have to work hard to keep their pool up after rebalance.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Very true. But I didn't expect them to more then double the cost. gonna see what ratio they'll use for advy and doc heals.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1

indeed - which was funny enough exactly the time and the cause of any updates to my Adv ceasing.

What's interesting is now we have soldiers complaining already about not being able to keep up with the nano of TMS/AMS, even though the cost was halved. Though the duration was too, of course. I expected them to get the same nano treatment as others, but it might be that even these changes can make life interesting for them.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

BoL: I could cast (selfbuffed) till end of time. The endgame team heal (Superior Seed Life) however lasts for a couple of mins (3 or 4 min max I think) if I have to chain cast it in raid's that's getting out of hand and then I'm using perks and stims to keep it up.

And this is me having 45%-ish (solitus, 50% max) cost reduce.

Only FC knows how much the healings will become. Regarding the increasing the nanocost however, I think for the team heals about an 33%-ish increase should be max (about 2k-ish per heal) and for the single heals a full 100% max (about 1.5k-ish a heal), or Nano will run out to soon for any ingame content which requires healers. After this Tree morph would get viable however for longer terms in healing.

Not sure what or where the self Quickheals should be put at but what I do like to have is one line of Quickheals for all the morphs (being it more or less effective due to the morph of some kind but at an average scale as the top single heal at a 75% cost).

Well the ma "healing stance" Form of Zazen will have a large -cost attached. I'm guessing we'll see a morph that performs the same function for adventurers.

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    There will be a sort of "MA Stance", called Zazen. That Stance will grant you a 100% healing efficiency, and a capped - % Nano Cost. Under this Stance though, you'll lose a couple of AR, probably half of your base MA Skill. Moreover, instead of the 100 HPs HoT every 2s for 12s that will normally execute whenever you'll cast MoK , it'll increase its power to result in having some 500 HPs HoT every 2s for 12s whenever you cast MoK.
    Dunno how current that quote is. But it gives you an idea...

hope they seriously consider removing the alb drain ring. atm it's very inconvenient, and sometimes deadly when timed right. after balancing, it will be a death sentence everytime.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by Phargus View Post
    Dunno how current that quote is. But it gives you an idea...
    They prolly canned a lot of it. The healing eff part for sure as the hot part of heals is directly linked to Zazen now as you said.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1

Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post
    Has been said at the very beginning of the rebalance process:

Healers will actually have to work hard to keep their pool up after rebalance.
    Looking at the cost of all the nano's , it's not just healers. And in the current state of things, no one will be able to spam any combat related nanos period. And so far no mention of boosted nano regen tools have been mentioned so really a big blow overall.
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrule View Post
    Looking at the cost of all the nano's , it's not just healers. And in the current state of things, no one will be able to spam any combat related nanos period. And so far no mention of boosted nano regen tools have been mentioned so really a big blow overall.
    It is already the biggest problem for me on fixer without OSB.

I run out of nano spamming, LICC, PO, short hot, snare, root all the time, even with ACDC and almost maxed pool.
    Last edited by Racatti; Dec 4th, 2010 at 19:24:42.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Based on 17k pool 55% cost minus and not taking into account nanodelta would make docs run out of nano in 1min 16 secs. This is simply rediculous.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast