Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rubi-ka tours: 12 days of AO Christmas locations and items

Rubi-ka tours: 12 days of AO Christmas locations and items

Merry Christmas Everyone! Once again the 12 days of AO Christmas is upon us and the Rubi-ka Tours is again in operation! Here is is a list of the current items and locations, updated daily. Remember, you can still go back and get the previous days' locations and items.

Today is day: Twelve

Day One - Location: Rubi-Ka Safari - Guide (669.5 x 573.6 in Borealis, between the Omni-Tek Recruiter and the Ammo store) Simply talk to her and ask for her free gift.
    Item: Christmas Pointsetta

Day Two - Location: Crypt of Home (355 x 2211 in Broken Shores, by the entrance door. NPC Name: Robert Sinsen) Talk to him and receive your item.
    Item: Igloo

Day Three - Location: Mini-Galway Manor (1028 x 906 in Galway County SW of model of Galway. NPC Name: Annika Erskine). Talk to her to receive your item.
    Item: Giant Snow Shovel

Day Four - Location: Galway Nature Reserve (2460 x 2473 in Galway County, right in front of the Reserve Entrance. NPC Name: August Segwun) Talk to him to get a mission to tag a shade in the reserve in 5 minutes or less. (Shade Wanders, but i found it around 2300 x 2420). Complete quest received item as reward.
    Item: Holly Nanospray

Day Five - Location: The Lookout Tree (1751 x 2560 in Central Artery Valley, North side of the hill the Lookout Tree is on . NPC Name: Sara Windsor). Talk to her to receive item.
    Item: Holiday Candelabra

Day Six - Location: The Hidden Oasis (2349 x 965 in Wailing Wastes, outside the cave to the Oasis. NPC Name: Kate Hayes). Talk to her to receive an item. You may also tell her the oasis is infested by rollerrats for a quest to remove them with Leetzilla.
    Item: Mr. Santa Squeaky

Day Seven - Location: The Notum Cannons (1129 x 3192 in Clon****, on the hill just south of the southernmost cannon NPC Name: Struan Robertson) Talk to him to receive item.
    Item: Gift Wrapped Mittens

Day Eight - Location: Versailles Tower (1487 x 601 in Pleasant Meadows, S of tower. NPC Name: Jonas Hurtiig). Talk to him to receive item.
    Item: Old-Fashioned Apple Cider

Day Nine - Location: The Notum Tree (2499 x 1175 in Avalon, S end of the lava. NPC Name: Becky Lee). Talk to her to receive item.
    Item: 29485 Glasses

Day Ten - Location: Relaxing Hot Springs (940 x 796 in Avalon, S of the bridge to the springs. NPC Name: Karl Monahaughn). Talk to him to receive item.
    Item: Stylish Ski Outfit

Day Eleven - Location: Ergo's Cave (1552 x 2687 in Stret West Bank, Outside of Last Ditch. NPC Name: Lindsay Finlay) Talk to her to receive item.
    Item: Snowglobe
    Note: Apparently the Rubi-ka Tour Guide went straight from Day Ten to Day 12. Even though it skipped Day Eleven, the location is still available.

Day Twelve - Location: Shade and Sandworm Habitation (801 x 2843 in Greater Tir County, NW area of zone. NPC Name: Steve Richardson) Talk to him and agree to look for some Sandworms. He'll give you the item before you go, and summon his assistant Bob Stevens to look for some worms. After running around for awhile, Bob will stumble upon a Giant Sandworm (level 300 - Shai-Hulud itself!). Killing this worm IS possible - for a full team of well twinked 220s. Otherwise it's almost instant death! Hope you insured recently. The worm doesn't drop anything special.
    Item: Atrox Ski Rack

And that's it for this year!
    Last edited by Namiru; Dec 25th, 2010 at 20:57:40.
    The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Keepdafaith - 60/6/14 Neutral Atrox Keeper, Member - IR Temple Services
    Powerbender - 100/6/14 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician, Member
    Deleetful - 65/7/14 Neutral Solitus Adventurer, Applicant
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."

Regarding that Leetzilla quest? Has anyone managed to get a reward? or even complete it?

Leetzilla? Where's he at?

The tour guide spawns him, and you get a mission to Supervise Leetzilla.

My little guy killed all the rollerrats and then exited the oasis but I don't think the mission updated until I zoned or something - it was an odd setpiece. I'm not complaining, mind you, just bemused.

So in conclusion, did you complete it?

Right, yeah, I don't know. The mission disappeared from the mission window & there was no apparent change to my SK, credits, or inventory. Let me know what you find out.

the mish has about 10 minute timer and it disappears after that

As far as I can tell the mission is either bugged or has no reward at all. If I remember correctly, it was like that last year as well.
    The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Keepdafaith - 60/6/14 Neutral Atrox Keeper, Member - IR Temple Services
    Powerbender - 100/6/14 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician, Member
    Deleetful - 65/7/14 Neutral Solitus Adventurer, Applicant
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."

I want the ski back item already!
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Old-Fashioned Apple Cider : it that an official xmas reward? or is this mish bugged or sumthing?
    220/29 soldier Rk1

Where's the christmas ornament vehicle? It's gonna suck if that's shop only.

Thx for a lovely guide about where u get which item Still i'm after the ski backpack, and no idea where to get it from

You can get the ski backpack today. Day 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Notumlord View Post
    You can get the ski backpack today. Day 12.
    ohhh thank u so much going ASAP lol

So is the Reindeer head not part of the 12days questline?

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    So is the Reindeer head not part of the 12days questline?
    reindeer head is item shop buyable only as far as i have seen...if it aint, i'm gonna demand my funcom points back from the nabs!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slackadoo View Post
    reindeer head is item s??? buyable only as far as i have seen...if it aint, i'm gonna demand my funcom points back from the nabs!!
    If it is a RL cash only item, then it's ****ing lame that there is no alternative in-game method of acquiring it. But sadly that would be no surprise. Ah well no matter, what's this one player to FC?

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

No ornament floater or reindeer hed in-game. FC puts the SUX back in SUXMAS.

Funcom employee

Phasefront Loungemaster - Orisky drops from the Iceleets, same as the Maximajack used to do. Happy Holidays!
    Former Game Director of Anarchy Online.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast