Thread: Is Serenity Island a secret?

Is Serenity Island a secret?

Hi All, Old player with n00b question:

I tried to search for what Serenity Island instance cities were all about and couldn't find what I wanted to know. So here's my questions:

- How is the instance determined? Per org? Kinda like a team instance, only for an org?
    - If I have have a one man org for farming, then this one char can only enter that city? And I have to invite others to org to enter?
    - I read about the lack of player shops, I get that. What about Nodrop loot? I take it one has to be invited to org for Nodrop items?
    - If it's so easy for a player with enough creds to gain access, why are bots and combined armor still as expensive? Did this not become as popular as they hoped?

Thanks in advanced.
    Dyrshin
    220 MA
    RK1
    GMT -10:00

"They say karate means empty hands, so then it's perfect for the poor man"

--Dead Prez*

*I don't agree with everything they say, but they have damn good beats

Instance is 1 per org (or a special instance for daily mission)

The instance you enter is determined in the order of

Daily Mission > Access Key > Org Instance

To get other people in your org's instance you go to the shuttle, click the machine to get a access key and trade it to the person you want in.

AI armor is still expensive because farming bots from AI raids takes a long ass time and everyone I know at least is to lazy to farm a city non-stop which is what would be needed. And most of the regular city's were never really used much for the past few years to begin with.

Ive been sitting on a reg city for about a year now that I haven't used much but I just don't want to sell.
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

Instanced city is for per org, its basic function was to provide an alternative to non-instance cities since those are limited.

A player with enough rights to enable disable clock of your ord hq controller can access the city, use the char char to create the Access Keys which can be given to all other people something similar to biodome keys except you dont need to wear them, just use the key on the island door.

For no-drop loot, give the key of your city instance to the looter so he can enter and loot.

Arithmetic bots have become too cheap because demand decreased (supply can be same or increased), everything else remains the same since their drop rate is very low. One might get one Strong / Supple bot of ql240+ in first city raid, one might require to do 30 raids, depends on the luck.

Most popular AI Armors are in the following order :
    1) Combined Sharpshooter
    2) Combined Commando
    3) Combined Scout
    4) Combined Merc
    5) Combined Paramed

Perfect, thanks for the replies. Answers a lot!
    Dyrshin
    220 MA
    RK1
    GMT -10:00

"They say karate means empty hands, so then it's perfect for the poor man"

--Dead Prez*

*I don't agree with everything they say, but they have damn good beats