Thread: Level 15 Twink...

Level 15 Twink...

So I got bored, and decided to make a level 15 soldier twink.
    Now, bare in mind, he isn't uber-twinked yet, this was just for a general idea on how to do it, as well as seeing how well I can keep track of stuff.

I didn't record the CL twinking, but I got up to 114 NCU to start...
    Now then...

Starting Stats: Strength - 60 Stamina - 55 Free NCU with Carb/Ring of Basilisk - 114

---Begin NCU boosts ---

Strength Boost:
    Concrete Cushion +16/0 NCU
    Essence of Behemoth +27/47 NCU
    Iron Circle +20/26 NCU
    Composite Boost +12/4 NCU

End Strength - 135/77 NCU used

-------------------

Stamina
    Concrete Cushion +16/0 NCU
    Essence of Behemoth +27/47 NCU - (Same as above)
    Iron Circle +20/26 NCU - (Same as above)
    Composite Boost +12/4 NCU - (Same as above)

End Stamina - 130/77 NCU used

-------------
    37 NCU free,
    Need Strength - 16 Done
    Need Stamina - 54

----------Begin Implants --------

Superior First Aid NCU Cost - 37 (NCU Now maxed out)

Head ql 50 - +30 Treatment

Eye ql 50 - +18 Treatment

Waist ql 57 - +8 Stamina

Leg ql 50 - +10 Stamina/ +17 Agility

Chest ql 57 - + 19 Stamina/8 Strength/20 MM

Left Arm ql 52 - + 11 Strength/ 12 MM

Rt Arm - ql 57 - +19 Strength

-----End Implanting pt 1 ---
    ------Part 2------
    SFA+Behe+Composite Boost+concrete cushions.
    Trade between IC/FG as needed.
    ----Finish-----------
    End result:
    Eye QL 50 - AR +12, RE 18, AS +30
    Head QL 50- Ranged init +18, RE +30
    Ear Ql 50 - PM +12, Concealment +18
    Right Arm QL 50 - Radiation AC +52, Swimming +18, AR +30
    Chest QL 75 - Strength 9, MM +25, Stamina +24
    Left-Arm Ql 52 - MM +12, Strength +11
    Right-Wrist Ql 50 - Fling Shot +12, Burst +18, RS +30
    Waist Implant - Ql 57 - Stamina +8, Body Dev +20,
    Left Wrist ql 50 - NR +12, RS +18
    Rt Hand Ql 50 - Burst +12, AR +18
    Leg Implant Ql 75 - Max HP + 62, Stamina +14, Agility +24
    Left-Hand Ql 75 - Ranged Energy +17, Fire AC +115
    Feet Ql 50 - Duck-Exp +12, Agility +10, Evade-ClSC +30

Full Ql 50 OFAB.

Ending Stats: 86 Strength, 116 Stamina, 100 NCU
    ------Begin Weapon Twink----

Neutrino Flash - Needed 301 AR, 155 Burst
    Have 122 Burst, 166 AR

Riot Control -> Brings Burst to 232
    Premium Wrangle -> Brings AR to 298

97/100 NCU
    **NCU ISSUE, NEED ONE MORE NCU**

-Fixer NCU boost-

Composite Ranged Boost Brings AR to >301.

Equip Neutrino Flash.

Then a l 12 trader came along and wiped the floor with it.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

I've fought a few traders so far, and even drained I still manage to do some damage, without OSBs.
    I'm still trying to figure out how to counter a trader at this level, but i'm having issues with it.
    Oh well, always room to improve.

Good effort. If you stick too it, you might have something unique when the re-balance is out. I still think traders will be tough to deal with after that because of their exceptional NCU and OSb capacity, but you might have the AR to kill some if you last long enough.

What made you decide on neutrino flash?
    Last edited by Obtena; May 4th, 2011 at 03:39:31.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

As far as weapons go it's all about the minimum damage at that level range (unless you find a weapon with a really high damage range). The neutrino flash will bring the most average damage in longer fights, while a perennium would be better for short fights against non-twinks.

Stacking damage is also important and ofab is the ideal choice
    AC's and HP will get you a long way at level 15.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Are you on rk2? I'd like to duel you with my 15 froob pistol soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    Good effort. If you stick too it, you might have something unique when the re-balance is out. I still think traders will be tough to deal with after that because of their exceptional NCU and OSb capacity, but you might have the AR to kill some if you last long enough.

What made you decide on neutrino flash?
    I've been ladder drained by a few traders, but against [most] classes im a major threat. My biggest issue right now is fighting enfos, they truly are damage dealers.

Neutrino Flash has more damage then the OFAB shark, and honestly even at 50% it still would be a good weapon. If I can't kill an enemy off the bat, then it has a good average damage, where as a perennium blaster would be 25% on me at the moment, and I'd be screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Murskaink2 View Post
    Are you on rk2? I'd like to duel you with my 15 froob pistol soldier
    Yes, I am. My soldiers name is Tiammazzo, he's on right now.
    by the way, anyone who knows italian, yes his name is intentional ^^

Edit:
    This is my rough setup, i'm hoping to get to. I only need a few more pieces.
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=172988
    Last edited by bluefairie; May 5th, 2011 at 02:52:41.

Quote Originally Posted by bluefairie View Post
    I've been ladder drained by a few traders, but against [most] classes im a major threat. My biggest issue right now is fighting enfos, they truly are damage dealers.

Neutrino Flash has more damage then the OFAB shark, and honestly even at 50% it still would be a good weapon. If I can't kill an enemy off the bat, then it has a good average damage, where as a perennium blaster would be 25% on me at the moment, and I'd be screwed.

Yes, I am. My soldiers name is Tiammazzo, he's on right now.
    by the way, anyone who knows italian, yes his name is intentional ^^

Edit:
    This is my rough setup, i'm hoping to get to. I only need a few more pieces.
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=172988
    What I would do:
    - Use Barrow Strength.
    - Use Withered Flesh.
    - Upgrade the ofab to Penultimate (14x Type 295 needed total, QL 40+ for QL 50 ofab).
    - Since you haven't farmed that many nodrops yet, you might want to consider remaking it to get Shiny Band from the ICC island.
    - Lethargic Left Wrist Symbiant, Artillery Unit Aban instead of your current implant, 1 more damage in PvP.
    - 2x QL 50-60 Ring of Power - Physics.
    - Advanced Scent Sensor (turn off Other Effects to remove the night vision part).
    - SL Distance guides of lower QL's (Heavy Distance Weapons Guide + Special Distance Weapons Guide if you're omni, can't remember the clan versions names).
    - Communications Relay of equippable QL (ql 75 is doable at 15).
    - Pernicious Energy Shield for Back (or the first totw cloak, or GTA if you can be bothered to twink it on). Drops from Spinetooth Bosses in core.
    - Body Development in chest implant.

You'd get another 16 damage / hit (up to 48 more damage on burst) if you get the damage adding stuff I mentioned. Might not sound like a lot, but it'll make a noticeable difference at level 15.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Those lowbie twinks are lots of fun as long as you dont try NW with all those OSB traders. Among others I have a lowbie froob MP that id like to test in pvp so i may try to catch you online as soon as i figure out how exactly did i cast aad shield because i really cnt figure it out due to lack of NCU
    RK2 characters: Asasello Sottocapo - tl7s , Zomowiec - tl5 enf, Maciejq - tl5 NT, Chinaski - 150 sold, Ciek - 150 trader, Rysiek - 150 engi, Ciekafsky - 150 ma - full o'phatz, no need to post equips.
    RK1: Ciex - 150 nt kinda gimpy but at last i could say im a selfkite man!

Quote Originally Posted by Rurounin View Post
    What I would do:
    - Use Barrow Strength.
    - Use Withered Flesh.
    - Upgrade the ofab to Penultimate (14x Type 295 needed total, QL 40+ for QL 50 ofab).
    - Since you haven't farmed that many nodrops yet, you might want to consider remaking it to get Shiny Band from the ICC island.
    - Lethargic Left Wrist Symbiant, Artillery Unit Aban instead of your current implant, 1 more damage in PvP.
    - 2x QL 50-60 Ring of Power - Physics.
    - Advanced Scent Sensor (turn off Other Effects to remove the night vision part).
    - SL Distance guides of lower QL's (Heavy Distance Weapons Guide + Special Distance Weapons Guide if you're omni, can't remember the clan versions names).
    - Communications Relay of equippable QL (ql 75 is doable at 15).
    - Pernicious Energy Shield for Back (or the first totw cloak, or GTA if you can be bothered to twink it on). Drops from Spinetooth Bosses in core.
    - Body Development in chest implant.

You'd get another 16 damage / hit (up to 48 more damage on burst) if you get the damage adding stuff I mentioned. Might not sound like a lot, but it'll make a noticeable difference at level 15.
    Thank you, those are good ideas. And that does sound good, the extra damage will help to compensate for the fact that my weapon is only 75% effective. The Comm relay will be good too, for nanos, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciek2011 View Post
    Those lowbie twinks are lots of fun as long as you dont try NW with all those OSB traders. Among others I have a lowbie froob MP that id like to test in pvp so i may try to catch you online as soon as i figure out how exactly did i cast aad shield because i really cnt figure it out due to lack of NCU
    Sure, I'm down to duel or fight you. Just leave me a message on my NT (or soldier. whichever ^^), and I'll happily go up against ya.

Also, had the best fight of my life yesterday. Went up against a trader who was OSB'd, he hit me for 384 (30% cap) damage, with 3 specials. then missed with FA and regular shot, and I beat him down ^^.

Twinking is fun. I have to admit.
    CHARACTERS ON RK 2:

Demerayl | 187 NT
    Shiron27 | 160 Engi
    Hopeosaurus | 76 Shade
    Crathaze | 25 Crat
    Tiammazzo | 15 Crat
    Bluefaiire | 94 Doc

Self buffed, traders won't do much.

OBs are the issue. On a 14 trader froob you can get well over 300 NCU.

In the rebalance TL1-2 traders won't shut people down instantly, but they will still have enough NCU to go toe to toe with enfos and soldiers and outlast them.

At least they will no longer ruin TL3-4 PvP.

Congrats for making a soldier twink, hope you enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by Questra View Post
    Self buffed, traders won't do much.

OBs are the issue. On a 14 trader froob you can get well over 300 NCU.

In the rebalance TL1-2 traders won't shut people down instantly, but they will still have enough NCU to go toe to toe with enfos and soldiers and outlast them.

At least they will no longer ruin TL3-4 PvP.

Congrats for making a soldier twink, hope you enjoy it
    Fixers nanos are getting the boot in the rebalance, traders enjoyed them the most because they can receive them and still use NCU on something else. Now we can look forward to battles that can end under 30 mins. And that's where solds are better at.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by boltgun View Post
    Fixers nanos are getting the boot in the rebalance, traders enjoyed them the most because they can receive them and still use NCU on something else. Now we can look forward to battles that can end under 30 mins. And that's where solds are better at.
    Unfortantely with their high NCU and excellent twinking abilities a trader can get more HP/defensive buffs and have better AR and damage than any sold or enfo up to about level 25.

And a nerf of HnQ won't affect traders a huge amount since well twinked TL1/2 traders can still heal very well.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=173503

might give you an idea of what a froob is capable without major twinkage.
    so with major twinkage you should get into ql 100ish imps man.
    ql 50s and 70s is weak hp and ar
    thats all you're counting on with soldier, plus TMS.
    ::Veteran of Divine::
    Thecrowalt1 - 220/19/62 - Solitus Keeper - Clan - Gimped
    Thecrow91 - 132/7/? - Solitus Doctor - Clan - First Toon
    Many others under 100

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    AO is too hard.. better nerf all content

For starters, i'd like to say that I didnt appreciate your hatetells when you died at towerwars.
    Secondly, for duels and bs pvp, this is most likely doable, however, I find the SoM weapon to be only mediocre. Its ofcourse better then most of the other sol weapon choices at that level.
    And if you wanna do towers, you'll have to accept that outside buffs will be used.
    And if you have a towerflag, well, you cant blame the other person for having the buffs still.
    But as constructive comment, you could do a bit better on the implants for higher AR like Thecrow said.
    When i'm bored i might give it a try myself, its fun to twink at those levels, although i'll still refuse to make a trader

Quote Originally Posted by Thecrow91 View Post
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=173503

might give you an idea of what a froob is capable without major twinkage.
    so with major twinkage you should get into ql 100ish imps man.
    ql 50s and 70s is weak hp and ar
    thats all you're counting on with soldier, plus TMS.
    At what level are you. At least level 21. So a good bit of that setup may not be possible. Especial the items that have level 20+ and 21+ reqs. He is talking about a level 15 twink.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

Just a couple suggestions to the setup:
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=173663

dunno if you roll with rrfe or tms, maybe some changes in the imps

Quote Originally Posted by Lheann View Post
    At what level are you. At least level 21. So a good bit of that setup may not be possible. Especial the items that have level 20+ and 21+ reqs. He is talking about a level 15 twink.
    Lmao, for some reason I thought he was talking about a 25 twink
    ::Veteran of Divine::
    Thecrowalt1 - 220/19/62 - Solitus Keeper - Clan - Gimped
    Thecrow91 - 132/7/? - Solitus Doctor - Clan - First Toon
    Many others under 100

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    AO is too hard.. better nerf all content