Thread: Where are the aliens?

Where are the aliens?

I played AO for a two years until just before Alien Invasion came out. I returned a few times as fr00b, but now have I signed up for half a year (to begin with). In all my times I never got very far and only barely made it to level 100 with one character. I am not expecting that to change this time round. To me the game is brilliant at level 5 as it is at level 95.

But I am confused about the aliens. I got to kill a few on noobie island, and got two alien perks out of that. I managed to use my two perks when I reached level 15 yesterday. But where can I find more of those strange invaders? Do I have to reach a certain level? Or join an organization? I feel a true noob. Which is a good thing

Is there perhaps an 'aliens for dummies' guide somewhere?

without going into too much detail (http://www.ao-universe.com is your friend)

alien dailies from the daily mission house
    join an org for city raids to kill aliens around your level (and a general that sometimes drops stuff to make alien armor)
    level 100-150 is sector 10 and a great moneymaker (drops items that can be handed in for 4m credits)
    level 151-200 is sector 7 and has some baller nodrop crap (levelling guns, a nice belt, utils3 item, nr ring and new ncus that have all sorts of funky mods)
    180-220 are sectors 13, 28 and 35, dropping some nice endgame phatz (ai helmet upgrade, pen glasses/inf boots/hhab combiner, apf belt and 2 parts for new nanos)
    after you've completed sectors 13, 28 and 35 hand in an item you looted from there to a dude and he'll give you access to sector 42 which drops (arguably) the best item ingame

throughout all this you can do LE mishes with anywhere from 2-6 people for some victory points, ofab upgrades, tokens and, of course, axp (these work just like regular team rk mishes except you dont get an item reward on completion, only whatever the boss drops)

Thumbs up

Thanks! I'll start doing some dailies and look for an organization.

Also the areas from Legacy of the Xan contain aliens, but they're also a 210+ area.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics