Thread: Ramorak's Nuke Table

Ramorak's Nuke Table

Hiyas. Ramorak's Nuke Calculator: http://www.ramorak.com/sl/nukes.asp is currently broken.

Does anyone know how to contact him/her to see if it can be fixed?
    Froobalicious General of Barador Arin.

-- Playing AO for six years, still a nuub gimp, and proud of it!

Mastsa tracked me down, and while I am shocked this is still handy info I have brought it back online (someone had messed with the server). Have fun! **
    *summons Masta*
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

Oh god last time I tracked him down after a long haul around the interwebs it ended up with a trip through WoW as a trial account, asking others in vicinity to please send him a tell, because a trial can't send tells to anyone who hasn't sent them a tell.

I've no idea where to find him now
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Looks like you found him :P
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

I'm still getting some errors.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Haven't had the time to look
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

Still not working... but if you need to use WoW account then I have good news as in I believe that their trial accounts are now similar to our froob accounts. Happy hunting!

Still not working. I was going to offer my services with WoW, but then I remembered you're EU, so I can't connect to those servers.

If you do find him again, the error I'm getting is:

Code:
    Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'

'F:\ramorak\database\nukes.mdb' is not a valid path. Make sure that the path name is spelled correctly and that you are connected to the server on which the file resides.

/sl/nukes.asp, line 539

Just bumping this back up in case someone has the knowhow to fix/mirror this or something similar. When I get asked questions from people new to playing NT, this is a sorely missed resource - the auno nuke table is a pale shadow of what this offered.
    Sheffsam (200/0 Agent) E - Drsheffsam (200/0 Doc) E - Sheffsammy (200/0 NT) E - Sheffie (200/0 Trader) E - Sheffix (200/0 Fixer) E
    Sheffs (220/30/70 Doc) Crit - Nabcake (220/30/70 NT) Cheap & Effective - Sheff (220/30/67 Agent) Equip Undecided
    RK2 Neutral - Grey Area

I've tried (and failed) to locate Ramorak. I've also asked Xyphos if he can apply his code-fu to this problem (http://www.xyphos.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10000251)

Have been trying to find him, but he remains elusive
    The Red Brotherhood

Another necropost so searches for nuke table finds my attempt to recreate Ramorak's nuke table:

http://nano.exofire.net/nukes.html
    or mirrored at
    http://nano.byethost12.com/nukes.html