Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MMORPG It's Wayback Wednesday! Upcoming? What is this?

MMORPG It's Wayback Wednesday! Upcoming? What is this?

So MMORPG has something on AO tomorrow 4:30 EEST? Interesting, anyone have any more info?

EDIT: And it's gone, some time ago now, had fun thanks everyone!
    Last edited by Ekarona; Apr 26th, 2012 at 13:44:53.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Um, it says Anarchy Online Devs in 7 Hours, 28 Minutes, and 41 Seconds!

Not seven days
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Quote Originally Posted by Swordbreaker View Post
    Um, it says Anarchy Online Devs in 7 Hours, 28 Minutes, and 41 Seconds!

Not seven days
    I should put more IP in reading comprehenssion ;D
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.

I'm not surprised. FC advertises on that particular site, and has a presence in the forums as well.

I have noticed lately that AO has been popping up more and more often on the various MMORPG-related sites thanks to the imminent release of the new graphics engine.

I'm assuming my definition of "imminent" and Funcom's definition is quite different.

Quote Originally Posted by Malosar View Post
    I'm assuming my definition of "imminent" and Funcom's definition is quite different.
    Hey! Both are atleast on same century! ;D

Where? How? What? Is it my never visiting that site that makes me completely oblivious to whatever it is you're trying to show me? I don't see anything about AO there on the frontpage, or about wayback wednesday, or anything... and I even tried searching :|
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Where? How? What? Is it my never visiting that site that makes me completely oblivious to whatever it is you're trying to show me? I don't see anything about AO there on the frontpage, or about wayback wednesday, or anything... and I even tried searching :|
    ... It's right there. On eye level on my screen. Right below the MMORPG logo and the stats thing... Also, right above the tabs!
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    This. There is nothing there referring to AO, not even on AOs own page.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordbreaker View Post
    ... It's right there. On eye level on my screen. Right below the MMORPG logo and the stats thing... Also, right above the tabs!

What?
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Malosar View Post
    lol

Disable adblocker?

What?

I don't see it on mine either:

Had to disable adblocker.

"wayback" indicates it's about old stuff, so nothing to get exited about, maby nostalgic tho, he he.
    Fixer issues

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%

It might be GeoIP based, I see it in the US

Funcom employee

It's your adblock .
    Actually had to disable mine to see the bar.
    My posts are my own and do not reflect the views of my current nor former employers/clients

Remco "Vhab" van Oosterhout
    Former Anarchy Online Game Programmer

Live Chat Support | E-mail Support | Forum Rules | AODevs | Vha.Chat

Apparently is a live interview with Lindelu, judging from Funcom tweets (no idea why they won't post in the forums here)
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Dagget View Post
    Apparently is a live interview with Lindelu, judging from Funcom tweets (no idea why they won't post in the forums here)
    Yeah, so no info on forums or site?

I think FC should step up their marketing game...

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    Yeah, so no info on forums or site?
    Could be because it contains nothing new/different than what we already know, and they're just expanding their reach?
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast