Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sector42 back up and running

sector42 back up and running

ok guys as most of you probly know by now sector42 is back an running and its down to a bunch of people gabrielpeter/ocene/myself

also i spoke to zacix for while and eventually got him to put old sector42 bot back you for us as most of you know now its gunna be an all faction pvm raid put all differences to one side and just get this out way we are still looking for raidleaders from each faction would like a min of 3 from each seen some people that cope with leading raids pretty well from clan side and some omni yet to see any neuts lead a raid also old point system will be used and old points will be wiped know it will upset few people but we need a fresh start guessing points will be 3 points per raid we did have a long chat about the point system and all agreed would be for best just means all new/old have equal chance to win once i win acdc il still be doing s42 and gathering people and gbrielpeter will also and some others we need to make this an on going thing ao lacks raids like this had really good surport from omni/clan/neuts for even attempting to get this back on track we had x3 s42 raids run 3 days solid sat-sun-mon if people are in bot throughout the week and numbers build up around 19:00 ao time we will gather thats up to how horny u guys are for it also please thank zacix/Mireiawen/ for working to fix the bot we had alot of problems with it but they been stars and sorted it also would like to thank people like navian/basti/traderjill/ and others ive missed for spamming people letting em know we are bk up and running.

if people could recomend raidleaders from clan neut omni please say so on here or contact a raidleader in bot !adminlist

did see one that i would like to make raidleader from clan side numavezi1 did really good job yesterday

also would like to inform people we have a team speak chan now so raidleaders can talk and update each other special thanks to ocene on that part please show us some surport/give us ideas how we can make this a better raid for all factions

also bit of wishfull thinking on my part but would be helpfull to all factions if we could keep pvpers on a leash atleast untill 30mins after raid finished again wishfull thinking.

ok enough of story please try be in sector42 bot throughout week try get in there in advance save me gathering if enough will go ahead if not be sat sun or throughout week depending how many turn up

will be doing regular apf runs also for people that carnt get into s42 they will take place 12:00-13:00 ao time so please pm me in game /tell docleanne ok enough of story cya all there look forward to seeing some replys.

http://s42.rk2.at/ also use this
    Last edited by docleanne; May 1st, 2012 at 12:23:59.

Quote Originally Posted by docleanne View Post
    look forward to seeing some replys.

http://s42.rk2.at/ also use this
    Do i count ;p? ho ho ho
    Join s42,for acdc,bots,phats and doing something other than quadlogging in ipande or spamming AS on one another.We negotiating with the unicorns atm to see if we can get booze and exotic dancers inside the apf.
    Gabrielpeter, Organlegger, Ypexwde, Findnkeeper, Sp.icecaravan cause apparently sp.ice gets censored oO, Strpb, Xasomerhs, Wtbhoardcure, Hasomeris, Panzerwerfer, Wurfrahmen40, Stabilizer, Stukazufuss, Hohoikilledu, Aimedslaps and some 40 more paid and froobs. Probably the last AO player from Greece for quite a while now...

I attended a raid yesterday.. seemed like a kind of spur of the moment Monday raid and it went really well I was on North side and Ocene did a great job directing that group.

There's still some bugs to work out in the process but this seems to be a legit effort to get Sector 42 going on a regular basis.

I had fun.. its not often that we get to do raids with more than a team of 12 so definitely recommend 216+ (I think that's the level req) participate if their schedule allows.

I definitely would also recommend jumping on teamspeak for this as voice coordination makes things go better.. and if you're really brand new at least there will be some people there to quickly/easily answer your questions.

BTW, the link for AOSpeak (the public teamspeak server) is http://aospeak.com and it lists the in-game commands you need to do to get registered and hooked up on the server.

See you guys this weekend.
    ---------------------

Docleanne- I'd probably be up to raidleading at some point. I hadn't been to sector 42 since 2007 though (that I can remember) so think I'll be a participant a few times and then maybe see if I can sorta shadow folks experienced with each area before I take that on. I definitely want to support this initiative.
    Last edited by Traderjill; May 1st, 2012 at 14:09:34.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

in the s42 forums you guys mentioned it's at 19h, is that GMT, CET, EST? What timezone
    also great job

19:00 GMT
    needs always some 15-20 mins to fix teams so its not a "be there at 19:00:00 or else" issue,just be there, we dont whack peoples heads for comin 5 mins late.
    Gabrielpeter, Organlegger, Ypexwde, Findnkeeper, Sp.icecaravan cause apparently sp.ice gets censored oO, Strpb, Xasomerhs, Wtbhoardcure, Hasomeris, Panzerwerfer, Wurfrahmen40, Stabilizer, Stukazufuss, Hohoikilledu, Aimedslaps and some 40 more paid and froobs. Probably the last AO player from Greece for quite a while now...

yea i think you would be a great leader one of reasons i contacted you about trying to help with sector42 was fact that you do alot of raids your self in your org and set alot up for other people probly have alot in common with raiding cos i love pvm made my doctor hp set up for that reason only. but yea just take back seat till you think your rdy for the role and you know the playfield abit better. if people are in sector42 bot today for example 25+ il try get it up and running again just so horny for s42 since we started it again and if any of you can do regular apf runs for people's cores please do so as it bring new faces= more people= more ftw = gab not fail

so just waiting game see how much people want to do this raid like i said il be in sector42 bot everyday this week at 19:00 ao time so hope to see most there i went and bought a headset too so il deffo be on teamspeak again and he be able to hear me alot better cos was using laptop built in mic last night and no im not scotish hehe

Just a little raid update,run tonight all 3 ACs dead 3 acdc owners with a raidforce of roughly 45 ^^

Good initative!!
    And gz to winners last night :_)
    You can't say civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way.

Keeps running steadily another 3 acdcs today :-)
    I lub j00 all.Join s42 make pete happy and pete comes do silly quests for j00 and stuff.
    Had over 62 today at some point people kept joining and i just told em go to any side you like,after we had gotten in.

Awesome guys.
    I must find some time to join you all for some fun.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Thumbs up

Ok i will post from now on to reply to people asking how/when etc
    I cant believe we gave 12 acdcs in 5 days
    This is...simply amazing
    Point system a few days away (thanks mire for all your work)
    What can i say...amazing.WTB some other party caring about this game 1/5th as much as those coming to these raids
    Big thumbs all,cya buried under tons of green things as ever ;p

Very fun and very smooth raids!
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

We're on a AC killing spree..

spread the word, and keep coming to Sector42 bot when we're gathering.

Also make sure you use AOspeak (Teamspeak), as more and more people join it.

Hopefully it will run all week-end too

Sector 42 future looks so bright, we gotta wear shades

lmao yes been pretty smooth run so far hopfully my big day today gathering and raidleading -_- ty gab for making that happen!!! not!!! think i got hang of actually working this bot did few tests so shouldnt be too hard to set 1 person lead and start adding members then !export them then sort another team out so on wot else can i add to make it sound harder im sure il get help with sorting teams tho will carry on gathering people so again all welcome i wont turn u away like gab did few posts up if u can guys please be 216+ will carry on doing daily apf runs s13-28-35 in hope to get new faces and just wanna say thank you to all the winners that turned bk up for following raids goes to prove you guys do want this to keep happening come along way 1 week solid is pretty impressive since its not happened like this since 2006 so big thank you to me and thank you to that mr gabrielpeter/ zacix for getting bot bk up after loads of pms to him ( mireawen << easyer to spell. for working on fixing bots for us all great job) ocene for helping also and most of all you guys for turning up. we all knew that wot faction just wasnt cutting it so merge was a deffo to get it bk up and running. oh yes just one thing we need to sort out please do not bring flags to s42 hehe was hell there last night cos of it think serenitysold actually ganked somone cos of it hehe on accident ofc so yea please dont bring flags dont wanna have to turn people down cos of flags if u have a flag please terminate before coming thanks look forward to see more feed back

Nice
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    I had fun.. its not often that we get to do raids with more than a team of 12 so definitely recommend 216+ (I think that's the level req) participate if their schedule allows.

Not sure of level req but I attended one raid on my doc at 214

Quote Originally Posted by Teeko View Post
    Not sure of level req but I attended one raid on my doc at 214
    "!setlimit level 215" if you want to set levellimit of bot to 215.
    "!setlimit 30" if you want to limit the amount of people to join the bot to 30.
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

I've seen active people at "lower" levels perform better than some slackers at 220, though for some professions the DB nanos are pretty much required. Try tanking without imongo... If there's enough people though, I think couple 210-215 people won't hurt anyway.
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

HAI ZAC!!!!!

Well like mire said for some profs db nanos are key "ich,workplace depression,imongo etc" while for others say a keeper,214 to 215 is pretty much nothing but we cant place prof and level restrictions as in "come if u 213 sold" "drop dead if u 214 doc",still the lvl lock is open to debate.
    Personally i think 216 best at least you have the delusion that the guy next to you is having db armors & nanos, i wont talk about ofabs,alien armors etc
    On the other hand a 214 twink maybe better than a naked 220 so really...dunno ;P wanna make it 214 to help out those who wanna make 214 bs twinks?talk about it and we can make a poll in s42 forum
    Last edited by kindabored; May 9th, 2012 at 12:25:11.

http://s42.rk2.at/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=224
    Please help us out and go vote in the s42 forum,we don't want to decide everything ourselves and lvl lock affects pretty much everyone.Thank you again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast