Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: question about 4holes xp buff npc

question about 4holes xp buff npc

do i get this right that clans have to stay near him to get the buff cast into their ncu while omnis have to kill this 5billion hp mob to get the buff?

also, how much xp does this mob give?

standing directly next to him being omni didnt get me the buff, so i assume fc is being clan sided again? just like tara reclaim, always better sl statue locations, daily agency closer to grid... it goes on.

i mean sure it makes sense, clan needs more add xp cuz they are way less people than omni!...

please fix that along with tara reclaim
    Last edited by Anarrina; Mar 19th, 2013 at 16:29:39. Reason: removed obscenities and large font

Old topic, it was that way because omni had better starter stuff, "I fail" button in omni ent, and cause they are blue dots. The xp is 35% both sides now.
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

i didnt know clan didnt have a fail button, but still, its gone now for omnis so its not even. that xp buff will be permanently there..

I agree, this is pretty stupid how it favors one side.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Dare I mention shadowbreeds?

WhyCantWe "Belp" BeFriends
    Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    I think your cute <3

seriously of all the issues that AO has you pick the piddly little one, life isnt fair the sides should be unbalanced in some areas or whats the point in their being sides

Just buy the xp stims and cans from shop and players like everyone else.
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

Don't forgot that clans got access to our gunship and str/stam sleeves while we didn't get arbalest.

Don't forget that OS was nerfed because of our SB and now clan SB is ideally designed to counter it.

It's a shame that the devs have been so unashamedly biased.

The new director said he got an adv to 120. This means he has no experience with any of these unfair mechanics. Let's hope he listens to reason this time for the sake of the game.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    Don't forgot that clans got access to our gunship and str/stam sleeves while we didn't get arbalest.

Don't forget that OS was nerfed because of our SB and now clan SB is ideally designed to counter it.

It's a shame that the devs have been so unashamedly biased.
    No offense, but for a very long time clans jad no str/sta sleeves and no gunship. Which was something that affected a whole lot more chars than not having arbalest.

Add to that the fact that the root breaking part of clan soli sb didnt work, making clan sitting ducks at NW for years.

So while I do agree that omnis should be given access to arba, charactetizing the devs as biased to clan is laughably far from the truth.

Cheers.

Your idea of not biased is that the devs took a long time to give clan access to omni items and still to this day haven't given omni access to clan items.

Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Armus View Post
    No offense, but for a very long time clans jad no str/sta sleeves and no gunship. Which was something that affected a whole lot more chars than not having arbalest.

Add to that the fact that the root breaking part of clan soli sb didnt work, making clan sitting ducks at NW for years.

So while I do agree that omnis should be given access to arba, charactetizing the devs as biased to clan is laughably far from the truth.

Cheers.
    Those got changed though, right? Shadowbreeds is/was different due to RP-reasons from the designers, but later got nerfed.

Makes no sense to give one side a static leveling advantage through a xp buff.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

oh look at the petty excuses from the clan side.
    ಠ_ಠ

Of course noobius is going to fight to stop the best tl5 support weapon from bein usable by omnis.

your an idiot

Your idea of not biased is that the devs took a long time to give clan access to omni items and still to this day haven't given omni access to clan items.
    AR/FA Sleeves, very "soon" after they made it in game originally.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

to my knowledge it was concept of the game to balance the fact that clamz are the 'good' guys that omni is evil but has some gear advantage. reason i turned omni 8 years ago. not only is that lost now, omni is now the evil company side which has an item disadvantage in addition to the stuff mentioned above. so, imagine you had to decide again:
    -rp standpoint: 0:1 clamz (most people will choose "good")
    -items: 0:2 clamz
    -more convenient sl travel/easier xp boost: 0:3 clamz
    -more players 0:4 clamz

along the way one of the 1001 game directors just lost track of the big picture. but worry not, i give this game 2 more years and we're done anyways.
    Last edited by Xootch; Mar 11th, 2013 at 05:50:02.

Exactly, anyone reading the RP/Lore was told that Omni had high tech equipment whereas clan had hope and numbers.

Even the guards in OA are stronger than the guards in Bor.

your an idiot

neutrals ftw!
    Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

so much QQ for an xp buff, hahaha
    PS: do you guys think that giving arbalest to omnis will suddenly make them able to twink and play good tl5 toons? )))))))))) Fine, give them the arbalest and the XP buff. Oh, and remove all SBs from the game.
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Quote Originally Posted by Noer View Post
    Makes no sense to give one side a static leveling advantage through a xp buff.
    you mean how omnis used to get double the xp from the 4holes buff? you're right. it's a good thing they evened it out.

Exactly, anyone reading the RP/Lore was told that Omni had high tech equipment whereas clan had hope and numbers.

Even the guards in Trade Grid are stronger than the guards in OA.
    working as intended?

aighty, shall we add those empty floors clans get in inf missions? omnis have to kill ~30-50 mobs per mish while clans have 15-30?^^

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast