Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Open42 welcome rk1-rk2 clan-omni-neuts

Open42 welcome rk1-rk2 clan-omni-neuts

OPEN42

ALL FACTION BOT

RK1-RK2 FRIENDLY

200+ WELCOME

PURE PVM BOT

open42 bot is a weighed rolled bot we welcome any 200+ people to come join our bot we dont care if your clan omni or neut pvm is all faction in here way it should be dont be scared to get banned from the bots you raid in come surport this bot open42 bot is a great bot newly made and a fair system for new people too also people who dont get chance to raid every day due to fact they work 7 raids roughly you will have your acdc for sure.

East side loot

to prevent people just farming vlrd for polly pillow cred farm we based this on weighed rolls people who actually need it can save up there points and win it that way

vlrd = weighed rolls
    eru = weighed rolls
    ice = flatroll

north side loot

all loot from north side is flatroll on first general

west side loot

all loot on west side is flatroll too for first gen

ACDC = weighed points

Nano boxes = flatroll

unlearning devices = flatroll

LEADBOTS

leadbots will be collected by all 3 raidleaders

one person will have all the leadbots to add to open42 bot all 3 sides then will be exported back to open42 bot for the weighed roll so x12 leadbots added for all 3 sides to bid

we need surport we carnt let pvp bots take over pvm raids so come surport us and /tell open42 !join when we gather

Not trying to be mean here, but please rewrite parts of this to make it a tad easier on the eyes. Mods, feel free to delete my post when the message has gone trough :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Pennypacker View Post
    Not trying to be mean here, but please rewrite parts of this to make it a tad easier on the eyes. Mods, feel free to delete my post when the message has gone trough :-)
    Was gonna say, lack of punctuation kills this post dead.
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Quote Originally Posted by docleanne View Post
    we need surport we carnt let pvp bots take over pvm raids so come surport us and /tell open42 !join when we gather
    There we have it. Most nonsensical post of all times and the competition sure is extreme.
    Last edited by Armus; Mar 19th, 2013 at 20:57:15.

I get the impression I've missed something. What exactly does this bot accomplish that Sector42 doesn't already?
    :E

Quote Originally Posted by Ahndracorvid View Post
    I get the impression I've missed something. What exactly does this bot accomplish that Sector42 doesn't already?
    Objectively, nothing.

'open42' (formerly known as sector42 on RK2 before the merge) is just a pvm points bot that raids sector 42, and only sector 42.

The main difference between the interest docleanne and others have in the new 'open42' vs the new bot, is that they kept their points when the merge took place so that in order to maintain an advantage over the new bot they want theirs to be the prominent bot so they can remain in power and with whatever amount of points they have amassed.

However, in terms of function, there is no difference and sector42 has the upper hand in my opinion since the bot name is more appropriate for the raid in question then 'open42' is.
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

I hadnt known about these bots, not really tried raiding S42 much.

So as a previous RK1'er I should look at joining the "sector42" bot as they all started from scratch and avoid this "open42" bot who transfered their previously held points?
    Varsbot
    Variable004

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    'open42' (formerly known as sector42 on RK2 before the merge)
    I think you're confused... Sector42 is still Sector42.. open42 is a new bot started by Docleanne.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    I think you're confused... Sector42 is still Sector42.. open42 is a new bot started by Docleanne.
    Maybe, docleanne was one of the admins on the original 'sector42' if he/she has left to start her own thing then I was not aware.
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

Quote Originally Posted by Variable View Post
    I hadnt known about these bots, not really tried raiding S42 much.

So as a previous RK1'er I should look at joining the "sector42" bot as they all started from scratch and avoid this "open42" bot who transfered their previously held points?
    sector42 bot kept points from rk2

open42 is new bot - starting everyone from 0 points on the new server
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Docleanne really? Split the users?
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Notcrattey View Post
    Docleanne really? Split the users?
    So you dont raid and yet say so? Its called free market - nature abhors a vacuum. Maybe point transfer from rk2 wasnt a good idea after all.

Last time I checked only a handful of people had even had their points refunded.

Sector42 is fast and reliable, and has had the advantage of being worked on for years. Seems like a waste not to use it. If points were such an issue, why not wipe 'em?
    :E

The points aren't an issue. The most points I've seen refunded was maybe 30ish points. Thats a total of 10 raids. and seriously, if someone is gonna cry about 10 raids worth of points, they need a new hobby. And that 30 points was to a raidleader that already has ACDC on his toons and doesn't even need them, he gets the points just because he leads the raids...lol

hiya yes open42 is totaly seperate to sector42 bot fresh points more active raidleaders east side is weighed roll to prevent cred farmers farming pollys people who actually need them can save up and get the vlrd new functions in this bot like mail system will will come in handy for people who have problems they can just mail the problem to the raiders even if they are offline they will recieve when they log on also new commands like !v vektor spam !c cocoon spam !p pet away from general spam !f fence spam !s seeker spam so alot more raidleader friendly sector42 bot will probly still run once gabrielpeter is back. i had difference in views on somthings in that bot still a great bot just wish it had more raidleaders and such atm only currently has 1 raidleader and if that persons not online no raids gunna happen. anyways hope to see some new faces in bot i aint gunna back down to pvp bots trying to take over a pvm raid (hellcom-tnet) forcing people to do pvp to get points so they can use in s42 is wrong pretty sure they wouldnt like me gathering clan/omni/neut and going to there tara now ^_^ will continue to fight these bots off and win the pf back just need peoples surport who agrees with this join the bot when gathering happen and things will change you have my word.

Tempted to kickstarter a project to buy docl a full stop and shift key

pretty sure they wouldnt like me gathering clan/omni/neut and going to there tara now ^_^....

Pretty sure they wouldn't mind you trying
    Last edited by Belph; Mar 20th, 2013 at 20:47:33.

WhyCantWe "Belp" BeFriends
    Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    I think your cute <3

forcing people to do pvp to get points so they can use in s42 is wrong pretty sure they wouldnt like me gathering clan/omni/neut and going to there tara now ^_^

Jeeze, hard to read with little to none punctuation.

Anyway - I look forward to see how you plan on doing tara without having pvp. lol
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

/SNIP. anyways hope to see some new faces in bot i aint gunna back down to pvp bots trying to take over a pvm raid (hellcom-tnet) forcing people to do pvp to get points so they can use in s42 is wrong pretty sure they wouldnt like me gathering clan/omni/neut and going to there tara now ^_^
    I don't know where you're getting your misinformation from, but that ISN'T how Hellcom works. Please, don't try to spread lies & misinformation. You just make yourself look foolish.

As for your bot, all power to you for the effort you put into making raids for people. It's to be commended.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

did say i was gunna just said dont think they would like it basically. <--- full stop

also like i said before pvp bots are just bullying people to do pvp making this only way you can join for pvm raid (s42). <---- full stop

just think its wrong wot they doing pvp and pvm should not be mixed at all and from the odd negative posts im guessing these are from people that have been brain washed into thinking hellcom and other pvp-pvm bots are the correct way to go.

atm people dont have a choice they have to join hellcom/tnet for pvp as they are the only bots around cos rk2 people was too scared to use there own bots and suck rk1's backside for admin rite (toxic) toxics bot was way better then hellcom for 1 and was a totaly better setup.

im offering a fair system for all factions (not just one sided factions) raids use this system and you will see no other bot for s42 other then sector42 is like this these 2 bots are the bomb.
    people that used these bots before will know how fair they are.

LONG LIVE S42 FIGHT TO THE END NO MATTER WOT!

also like i said before pvp bots are just bullying people to do pvp making this only way you can join for pvm raid (s42). <---- full stop
    wat. since when did pvp become a requirement to join apf42? which bots are these? because i certainly haven't heard of any bots that require pvp attendance to raid pf42.

atm people dont have a choice they have to join hellcom/tnet for pvp as they are the only bots around cos rk2 people was too scared to use there own bots and suck rk1's backside for admin rite (toxic) toxics bot was way better then hellcom for 1 and was a totaly better setup.

hellcom/tnet/sector42/org alliance. idk man, seems like we have a lot of choices. what makes your bot better than the ones i'm currently subscribed to?
    Last edited by Lazy; Mar 20th, 2013 at 23:41:09.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast