Anarchy Online Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Anarchy Online Bulletin Board > Community forums > Profession Academies > The Grid (Fixer)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 10:45:53   #1
Mekh
Former Doc Perfezzional
 
Mekh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Level 200 Fixer "twink"

Hi,

I'm taking my old fixer up to level 200 now... Mostly for blitzing missions, but also just to have some fun playing him, with some occasional PvP in Battlestation.
Just came back recently after a +2 year break, so I'm a bit rusty in general and I'm a bit hazy on what equip would be nice for a fixer around that level..

Current setup (allthough he's level 186 now iirc)

I'm looking for some ideas on what Utils, Armor and Weapon(s) I should aim for. Especially weapon choices... Should I just keep my SMG that I've had since level 140 something... or could I gain something from using two weapons?

Also ideas for a combination of symbiants/implants would be very welcome
As I intend to use him mostly for blitzing I intend to twink some NR on him, both in implants and armor, but.... so many choices...
__________________
Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Last edited by Mekh; Jun 25th, 2013 at 10:51:45..
Mekh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 11:58:18   #2
Mekh
Former Doc Perfezzional
 
Mekh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
... (allthough he's level 190 now iirc)
Fixed...
__________________
Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip
Mekh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 06:05:56   #3
Aramsunat
Colonel Sanders
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
you will have no fun on battlestation unless you have top pvp gear. so forget SMG, go hawk+craphander, full css, artillery rarm, rwrist, waist, EOE, rest support, your only tough decision is on the leg + feet slot, probably go cookie cutter HD imps. bang gratz for your stock fixer :P

and this fix would be good enough for blitzing (since you can blitz with a 200 froob no problem)
__________________
+ Wyziddyj Doctor - The Ace of Spades
Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
Aramsunat Engineer - 7 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Quetzalcoatl
Aramsunat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 12:30:52   #4
Mekh
Former Doc Perfezzional
 
Mekh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramsunat View Post
you will have no fun on battlestation unless you have top pvp gear. so forget SMG, go hawk+craphander, full css, artillery rarm, rwrist, waist, EOE, rest support, your only tough decision is on the leg + feet slot, probably go cookie cutter HD imps. bang gratz for your stock fixer :P

and this fix would be good enough for blitzing (since you can blitz with a 200 froob no problem)
Thanks for the feedback. Got a few follow-up questions.


- What would be the best weapon to swap craphander with for PvM? KMP5?

- Is implanting HD really worth it at level 200? Haven't calc'ed anything, just wondering.
So far I considered Leg: Dodge/Evade/Runspeed and Feet: Evade/Dodge/AAD


EDIT:
Something like this?
I have not calced what symb/implant/armor ql's are possible, so just made to show the general idea.
__________________
Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Last edited by Mekh; Jul 4th, 2013 at 15:29:38..
Mekh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 10:00:07   #5
Mekh
Former Doc Perfezzional
 
Mekh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
This has got to be the most dead prof forum evar!

Have all fixers left the building?


On-topic: Is it possible enter Mitaar Hero at level 200? Could equip Xan belt if so, which could be kinda awsome
__________________
Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip
Mekh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 10:07:55   #6
Lazy
/人 ◕‿‿◕ 人\
 
Lazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
Thanks for the feedback. Got a few follow-up questions.


- What would be the best weapon to swap craphander with for PvM? KMP5?

- Is implanting HD really worth it at level 200? Haven't calc'ed anything, just wondering.
So far I considered Leg: Dodge/Evade/Runspeed and Feet: Evade/Dodge/AAD


EDIT:
Something like this?
I have not calced what symb/implant/armor ql's are possible, so just made to show the general idea.
why are you using tl4 utils on a tl6 twink?

if you're going to the trouble of putting on a pande belt, might as well throw some pande utils in the mix. star and gyro are both pretty nice.

not sure why you're using VTS as crits don't matter at this level. i'd swap that for a 275 scope. 300 css is posslbe. pande NR mems will do you more good than evade mems.

other than that looks good.






and yes, fixer forums dead forums
__________________
Operator Elitist "Lazyfixer" Jerk || 220/30/70 trox Fixer || lol im so good at pvp || Fixer PVP Guide
Doctor "Lazydoc" Greenthumb || 220/30/67 nm Doctor
Ubringshame "Sarariman" Tofamiry || 220/30/xx soli crat || DD || Solo
Amg "Lazypewpew" Lazors || 220/27/67 soli solja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genele View Post
we all know that Neutrals are Omni light!
Lazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 11:00:02   #7
Mekh
Former Doc Perfezzional
 
Mekh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
why are you using tl4 utils on a tl6 twink?

if you're going to the trouble of putting on a pande belt, might as well throw some pande utils in the mix. star and gyro are both pretty nice.
yeah, you're right... The thought had actually not occurred to me. Might be tough getting all that stuff tho.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
not sure why you're using VTS as crits don't matter at this level. i'd swap that for a 275 scope. 300 css is posslbe. pande NR mems will do you more good than evade mems.

other than that looks good.
275 scope for PvP and VTS for PvM I guess?

NR mem would be nice.

I will look more into what stuff could be handy from pande.

Thanks for the feedback.
__________________
Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip
Mekh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 18:41:24   #8
Esssch
Walking with a ghost
 
Esssch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
On-topic: Is it possible enter Mitaar Hero at level 200? Could equip Xan belt if so, which could be kinda awsome
Xan area is locked to 201+
__________________
Jutu 220/30/70 MP - Equip
STORM
Esssch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 23:16:49   #9
Mekh
Former Doc Perfezzional
 
Mekh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
Xan area is locked to 201+
meh

Oh well.... saves me some biodome farming then ^^
__________________
Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip
Mekh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:13:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Funcom 1999 - 2006