Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mercenaries online...

Mercenaries online...

Now the period when the active population has all the necessary items. New characters can not get the team to run raids. For this reason in the game popular services on the purchase rights loot. But such services typically provide players with multyaccaounts.
    I see all the prerequisites for creating a database of mercenaries.
    Mercenaries are the players that for the credits ready to take part in the raid which they do not need.
    I ask someone to help implement the idea. Need create a bot in which mercenaries can register them to be offered a job by requiring players.

Also run this bot improve the economy in the game. Will be a great reason to make credits for players at all levels.

Have things really gotten this bad?
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Well, the game has been out for 13 years. I'd imagine most people have everything they need, unless they're trying to alt up. Sounds like a pretty neat idea to me. I'm not even close to raiding yet, but I'd like to experience some content instead of just buying items off bodies, and this seems like a good way to get people motivated.

People used to just help their orgmates as part of being in an org.. that's mainly what I meant.. that things are so bad that there aren't any active orgs still doing org raids.
    You can find me at:

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    People used to just help their orgmates as part of being in an org.. that's mainly what I meant.. that things are so bad that there aren't any active orgs still doing org raids.
    No. Things aren't that bad. There are plenty of active orgs or pickupgroups to do the content for most soughtafter content. Some people are just very impatient and "want it now", and are willing to pay for it. Quite often the same people usually join guild or pug-raids, but buy things if they get a reasonable price.

Mercenaries would probably work, but mostly for 100% chance things like questupdates etc. You'd have to pay a lot to have others help you kill something until you got what you wanted.
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

I'm in! I wanna be a mercenary and have ... all required professions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Just neeed someone who able to run bot where all mercenaries can register and register all alts...

I am ready to help with advertisement of project..

Quote Originally Posted by Madae View Post
    Well, the game has been out for 13 years. I'd imagine most people have everything they need, unless they're trying to alt up. Sounds like a pretty neat idea to me. I'm not even close to raiding yet, but I'd like to experience some content instead of just buying items off bodies, and this seems like a good way to get people motivated.
    If everyone was thinking this way, game would be alot better and more active!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb4 View Post
    fsojddq oiermoinue jiebu
    (just randomly hiting the keyboard like Zixx) <3

[Neutnet]: FFA this and that item [Sender] pls
    Ciassene

I'm going to throw another suggestion out here for the original poster. Instead of trying to gather up mercenaries.. maybe try to gather up other players that also need the content just like you.

Let me give you some examples of some raids I used to do that worked really well.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=595686
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=596247
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=598896
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=599728

I made some good friends doing these type of raids and everyone participating needed loot from the raids so there wasn't any helping/hand outs.. just people working together to do the content. You'lll probably find that even vets will sign up. There hasn't been a time that I was actively playing the game that people didn't ask me when I was going to do these co-op style raids again. Very few people can solo things like apf's and many don't care for existing bot systems.
    Last edited by Traderjill; May 2nd, 2014 at 17:15:10.
    You can find me at:

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Have things really gotten this bad?
    Things are never as bad as people claim they are, every claim is always at least twice as bad as the actual situation.

I wouldn't mind using some of my twinks for mercenary things, or paying people to work for me.

Somebody should really make this.

It could be really handy for new players to make money through powerlevelling, farm-work, etc.

"WTH someone to make the following implant set" and posting the Auno.org link with such and such.

It would work better as a website. I suggest a subreddit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuingar-1 View Post
    I suggest a subreddit.
    Reddit is a sh*thole.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Okay, mister Raggy, do you have a better idea?

You gained 96 PVP Solo Score.
    Angelyna: (03:55) Srompu forces your NCU to run Feet of Stone...
    [Theater of Tragedy] Johnnykay: he's a 220 crat and srompu is probably wearing tl5 symbs
    [Theater of Tragedy] Johnnykay: he deserved to die

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    You don't see people wandering around screaming "THIS BOOK IN THE FIRST PERSON WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF THE MAIN CHARACTER WAS A QUASIGENDER HAMSTER ON FIRE".

Except that's not exactly centralised, now, is it?

Good Concept But it already Exisits with the people who sell LR .. you can also Hire Anyone u want to do any Task .. dont have to call them Mercs. Neutnet : !shopping WTH blah blah for blahtask paying XXm its the same thing only using existing bots and doing things within the bot Rules.

Same Concept as people hiring OST's or NT's or anything of that sort

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast