Thread: How do you build a Control Tower from scratch?

How do you build a Control Tower from scratch?

I am desperatly trying to figure out how you build control towers (and I don't mean buying a premade one and setting it up). There are a lot of intermediate zones that the Tower Store just doesn't cover in its premade tower terminal.

I am also aware that there is an instruction booklet that tells you how to build Service Towers. This is also not what I want to know. I am looking to find out how to acquire Control Towers and Land Control Towers that aren't available in the store.

Does anyone out there know?

Any insight would be valued.

Talking

As of right now I believe there is no way of making your own Control Tower. The reason you see people with wierd QL Towers is because if you check the shop they will have....

QL 10
    QL 50
    QL 75
    QL 100
    QL 150
    QL 200
    QL 250
    QL 300

Then there will be ONE control tower that has a QL that ranges from 1-300. So you just have to check the tower booths everynow and then to see if they have a QL that fits your needs.

Hope that helps
    Jinny "Hodelay" Belote
    Clan Opifex Trader - RK 2
    Proprietor of Hodelay's Boutique

Then why do we see control towers of levels not sold in shop, all over the place?

There must be a way to build/find/buy a control tower of these ql... What is it?

Originally posted by Hodelay
    Then there will be ONE control tower that has a QL that ranges from 1-300.
    Actually the towers only range from 10 - 250. Just keep checking the shops and you will find one that you are looking for.
    Jinny "Hodelay" Belote
    Clan Opifex Trader - RK 2
    Proprietor of Hodelay's Boutique

Originally posted by Hodelay

Actually the towers only range from 10 - 250. Just keep checking the shops and you will find one that you are looking for.
    wrong 1-300

i saw a 253 and a 264 the other day.(different times when i checked.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

dern

wish i had seen the 264 we could have put that up instead of our 250 i had plenty of skill left over to place a higher ql

oh well
    Valroshe: 213 Trader Clan

Spdbuff : 130 Fixer Clan

Pround member of Arcane Circle

My type is:AES
    Achiever 66%
    Explorer 66%
    Socializer 40%
    Killer 26%