Thread: ToTW Question

ToTW Question

I've got my chalice, but I hear a rumor about another doc item somewhere in the temple. Something that Aztur (or mebbe Uklesh) drops that adds to BM and MM. Anyone know anything about this? some kinda book maybe?

Anyhow, I'd appreciate any info on this. They person I got this from clearly wasn't being to specific :P Thanks
    Caduceus 207 Doctor of the Bratpack
    Matahari 147 Agent
    Lyra 156 Crat
    Testlive

The Holy Book of the Immortal is dropping in the temple. One of my guildees found it. But since I'm too high level to get in there, I don't have any more info on the back than that.

Here's a recent thread about it: Book of the Immortal. As you can see, the docs that post here still don't know much about it.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Nemetet the Custodian of Time drops it,

to get to him, go straight after the defender of the three, eventually you will make your way there.

He is REALLY hard tho, lvl 62 I think, and hits hard and fast, would take a full team or a couple engies/crats

I have seen one drop from him.
    Shairo 146 Doc
    Alagorna 90 MP
    Midgetstowm 76 Rookie Enf
    Hateration 41 Rookie Adv
    Baryon 25 Enf, now Stygian powered

Omg catchy song
    Beep Beep Little Satellite

FUNNIEST.SITE.EVER

Any idea how often nametat drops it? I know he drops the chalice too, but I've never heard of him dropping anything else...

and the other thread seems to indicate that Aztur is the one who drops it :/

I'm confused... Anyone else able to confirm this info?
    Caduceus 207 Doctor of the Bratpack
    Matahari 147 Agent
    Lyra 156 Crat
    Testlive

Nematet Custodian of Time drops Chalice, Aztur the Immortal drops the book, i have them both so i can confirm.