Thread: when were u able to wear/cast gaII

Question when were u able to wear/cast gaII

i want to know cause i dont have enough nano and i would like some help ^^

hes currently lvl 40 with lvl max nano pool..
    Last edited by Obehlisk; Mar 6th, 2003 at 02:41:54.

Level?
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

Well I was lucky enough to find my own copy of GAmk2 around level 55. So since then I have been trying to see what I can cap my matt Met at because it is going to take 533. The nano pool I have thanks to Lien's Dark memories in To3W.

I am lvl 62 and am still not even close to equipping it yet. Another level or two of sinking IPs into nano skills and maybe I can equip it with a mocham, but I still think it might be OE.

I am just guessing but I should be around lvl 80 to actually get into it.
    "They always talk of my drinking....
    but they never speak of my thirst."

If the Iron Reet is outside all day long, do you think it has rusty nuts?

Elonn
    RK1 Omni Fixer

Well, I could self cast it around level 90 or something, but I didn't find it until level 80.

I found that with 3 X Mochams and a 'Lend Nano' cast from a trader, I was able to cast it at level 81. Bear in mind I hadn't put anything at all into MC until that point though, so it's not -too- scarey. I'm sure you can twink your way into it aroud 65 fairly easily.
    Tsunameh
    First Savior of Rimor. Former keeper professional.
    Tsunameh

Legends sometimes come back to haunt their enemies.

Playing WoW as a facemelter.

Another thing you can do to get around the nano cost is to get a nano cost reduction buff from an MP or NT. Convienant to get from the MP since you likely need mochams/infuses/masteries from them anyways.

I still have to get that buff to cast my GA, just so much stuff to work on I can't yet spare IP on nano pool.

A CPU upgrade in your NCU belt may help as well, though at your level you might not yet have room for it and still have NCU for the other buffs you'll need. But if your only off a little bit and don't need implants to swap items in your belt, you can swap a memory chip for the upgrade after you get buffed, cast your GA, then swap the memory back in (if you will need it).

additional,
    what i did when i had too little nano for my ga1, was to wear some carbonum, for the added ncu, and nano, to hold all the buffs, and get more nano.

this gives more ncu, to hold a nanocost reducer, and inherent more nano from the armor itself.

I found GA2 and startet a Fixer after that.

With a bit of work and major twinking i was able to Cast GA MKII at lv 50. Ok its quite a bit of work and you need Mochams, Wrangler, Lend Nano 500 but its possible to do.

On the other Hand i was goin the GA line from the start up and so i didnt spent ip into all other stuff.

BUT i deceided not to stay at lv 50 cuz i was realy gimped in Hots Runbuff evades and stuff. So i leveled up to 60 and did ip reset GA skills again and spent em again to the minimum of Ip's i would need with Mochams and Expertise to bi not Oed with GA MKII. So i could spend into all other skills wich i needed.

Im doin pretty well now. Can solo pretty much even with 50% GA(no mochams) and can get semi good Snares and Hots out.

My fixer is Wearing lv 140-160 implants (except of lv 110 Chest)

Could be possible that i would had managed it to get into GA MK III too at lv 60 but didnt even try cuz its sure OE even witch mochams. Not mentioned the Major Gimpness i would have had. hehehehehhe

Greetz
    Pestsepsis Trader 200, Lealah Doc 154, "Freshwoman" Chickenskin NT 100, Nuklearfist MA 87, Tourguide ADV 73, Buerokraetle Krat 60, Panethol ENF 50, Drunkenengi Engi 43, Ivrit ADV 38, Shopchick Trader 30, Codafalgan Trader 25, "Freshwoman" Metabolike MP 24, Nanopurity NT 21, Bugshooter Agent 21, Feuerstein ENF 6, Hammerofthor ENF 5, Dogfighter SOL 3, Docshizo DOC 4, Psychodrug MP 3, Hatschepsut Trader 3, Metalmonster Engi 2, Deezaster MP 2, Mutaba Trader 1, Flyingfish ENF 1

So just so I can plan how to distribute my IPs in the next couple levels... How much of an increase to skills are Mochams?

If i spend all my IPs in the GA nanoskills then I might be able to get within 100 IP of each skill. I dont want to gimp myself too much, and can wait for GA if I have to.

Elonn
    RK1 Omni Fixer

Mochams are +140.
    If you're short on nano-pool you can check out some of the items in the fixer shop too.
    May your RD always kick in between death and reclaim.
    Honest Businessmen and women: The Mockers
    I eat Grid Armor nanos. *BURP* Hungry again!
    Power Users run Anarchy Online from Linux.

I was wearing it with mochams at lvl 55,

I was self casting by 111
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Heh, if your level 40 I suggest you either go for GA1 or power level to 55+.
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

OK, so I leveled up to 64 last night, and sunk a good amount of IP into MC.
    I am at work now, but I am pretty sure my nanoskills sit at:
    MM = 331
    MC = 230
    TS = 240

Which means I could squeeze into GA2 with a 132wrangle and mochams. The question is... would it be OE? And is it worth the time and effort to find those buffs? Also how much you tip for somehting like that?

This is my main character and I was lucky enough to find the GA myself. I never planned on being a GA fixer, but I am not about to sell it to someone to start a twink!

Elonn
    RK1 Omni Fixer

Originally posted by Elonn
    OK, so I leveled up to 64 last night, and sunk a good amount of IP into MC.
    I am at work now, but I am pretty sure my nanoskills sit at:
    MM = 331
    MC = 230
    TS = 240

Which means I could squeeze into GA2 with a 132wrangle and mochams. The question is... would it be OE? And is it worth the time and effort to find those buffs? Also how much you tip for somehting like that?

This is my main character and I was lucky enough to find the GA myself. I never planned on being a GA fixer, but I am not about to sell it to someone to start a twink!
    OE....very....

Worthwhile in this state....likely not

Payment, well my main is an MP and people rarely tip me more than 50k per mocham (although people that understand how much of a pain in the butt it is to buff people constantly will tip about 100k each..which I think is fair). Traders are much more likely to charge you 500k or more for a 132 wrangle.

So if you get lucky you are looking at about 650K in cash every 6hours you play. This does not count in the trouble involved in finding both an mocham casting MP (not many of us anymore as it's annoying as heck being one) and a high level trader willing to gimp himself for a few minutes both in close location. Also with virtually double your current nano skills, you will be most likely at the 50% OE mark, which will hurt your GA greatly. I ran with 75% eff mark when I first got GA2, and its amazing how much you got hit compared to non-OE.

good to know, I guess I will lessen my IP spending in those areas and try to level more and blitz better armor till then!!

thanks!

Elonn
    RK1 Omni Fixer

Originally posted by Nvrmore100

Payment, well my main is an MP and people rarely tip me more than 50k per mocham (although people that understand how much of a pain in the butt it is to buff people constantly will tip about 100k each..which I think is fair).
    I always thought that you should tip according to your level and income.
    As I easily get 200K+ for a 4 minute blitz I tip a lot more then that. I generally tip 1-2 mills for a buffs, maybe not mochams since I can selfcast it now but I wouldn't pay anything less for a set of mochams.

Of course it would be madness for a level 60-70 player to pay that kind of money since money is tight at that level.
    All I need to spend money on now is bullets and the occasional nano and health kits, unless I save up for a Stiletto or GA MKIV.
    Last edited by Kaghelion; Mar 7th, 2003 at 19:33:03.
    May your RD always kick in between death and reclaim.
    Honest Businessmen and women: The Mockers
    I eat Grid Armor nanos. *BURP* Hungry again!
    Power Users run Anarchy Online from Linux.

Mocham prices.

Keep in mind the price is greatly affected by how you ask. It's not a large problem buffing, nor does it cost much for people to do. Simply asking nicely will reduce the cost of getting the buff, or even being on my every greatly increasing /ignore list.

Still player level I don't feel is what should set buffs into play. More on what level the person casting has to be to perform such a feat. Keep in mind at level 55ish an engineer can use a mocham's pet with no OE. At level 55 they simply do not have a lot of cash this is true, but to tip very little for such a high level buff isn't right either. I've told this to many engineers in the past. If you can't afford to tip accordingly, learn to be not uber for once. The same goes to fixers getting into GA. If you can't afford to tip nicely, then try not playing with your GA for the night until you can. I'm in the same boat as everyone else, as I still require infuses to get into my GA, and there is no way for me to pull out my MP and buff myself. However, every MP I receive a buff from gets at a minimum 500k credits (which anyone level 70 or higher can get nightly if not more).

Anyone remember my thread about charging for buffs?

It's morons like this that make my argument for me.
    Tsunameh
    First Savior of Rimor. Former keeper professional.
    Tsunameh

Legends sometimes come back to haunt their enemies.

Playing WoW as a facemelter.

Originally posted by Jadow
    Anyone remember my thread about charging for buffs?

It's morons like this that make my argument for me.
    And its moron's like this that usually cause us MP's from staying with the game when you receive 50 or more request of "gimme moochiez!" each time you stand someplace for more than 5 mins.

with ALOT of work i was able to cast it at lvl 45 but uh heh i am OEing like a mofo but omg am i barely gettin hit!