2 teaspoon vanilla
    1 cup sour cream
    2 Speed Stims dissolved in 1 Tablespoon hot water

Glaze
    2 to 3 Tablespoons strong coffee
    2 teaspoons Instant Espresso
    3/4 cup powdered sugar

Directions
    Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs (one at a time). Add vanilla. Alternate adding sifted dry ingredients with sour cream. Take 1/2 of the batter out and mix with dissolved speed stims. Spoon half of the batter into a greased and floured bundt pan. Cover with coffee mixture and add the rest of the batter.
    Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes. Cool on rack. Invert and cool completely. Pour warm glaze over cake. Let stand 10 minutes.

Speed Stim coffee cake can be baked in an angel food pan. It works well when the recipe is doubled too.

((actual ingredient is 2tbsp Espresso))
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Emiliy Muffins

Emiliy Muffins

Ingredients

1 1/2 cups Whole-wheat flour
    1 1/2 teaspoons Baking soda
    1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
    1c grated 3 Emiliy
    1/4 cup Vegetable oil
    2 tablespoons Vinegar
    1/4 cup Molasses
    1 teaspoon Salt
    1 teaspoon Cinnamon
    1 1/2 cups Natural bran
    2 Eggs
    1 1/2 cups Skim milk or orange juice
    1/2 cup Honey
    1/2 cup Raisins

Directions

Blend flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and bran together in food processor, 4 to 5 seconds. Pour into large mixing bowl. Process Emiliy until pureed and add to dry ingredients. Process the eggs and oil for 2 - 3 seconds and add to bowl along with the milk, vinegar, honey, molasses, and raisins. Stir with a wooden spoon until just blended; do not overmix. Spoon the batter into paper-lined muffin tins and bake at 375F for 20 to 25 min.

((Thanks Vixentrox for this idea ))
    ((actual ingredient is 3 Zucchini or Carrots))
    Last edited by Bliqz; Apr 2nd, 2003 at 20:50:23.
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Vallikat blinks in shock

First Bliqz gives us a recipe that contains not so much as one drop of Canner, then he gives a recipe for another woman's muffin.

I just don't know what to say.

Except, Emiliy is sure lucky to get zuccini or carrots stuffed into her muffin.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Grilled Demona66 with Blue Cheese and Walnut Relish

Grilled Demona66 with Blue Cheese and Walnut Relish

Ingredients

6 ounces crumbled Roquefort cheese
    3 tbsp. minced or powdered walnuts
    3 tbsp. chopped green onions
    2 tsp. dried parsley or 2 tbsp. chopped fresh
    1 1/2 tsp. grated lemon rind
    2 1/2 to 3 lbs. Demona66, cut into 1/2 - 3/4" thick steaks
    1 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
    2 1/4 tsp. salt
    2 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper

Directions

Place cheese, walnuts, onion, parsley and rind in a bowl.
    Mix well and set aside.
    Place the Demona66 on a work surface.
    Combine the thyme, salt and pepper in small bowl. Mix well.
    Rub both sides of Demona66 with the salt mixture and set aside.
    Coat cooking grid with cooking spray and preheat grill
    Arrange grid 5" from heat.
    Grill Demona66 until medium/rare, about 3 - 5 minutes per side.
    Remove and place on a warm serving plate.
    Cut Demona66 into 6 portions.
    Top each with a generous tablespoon or more of the relish.
    Makes 6 servings.
    God is a bullet.

Originally posted by ValliKat
    Vallikat blinks in shock

First Bliqz gives us a recipe that contains not so much as one drop of Canner, then he gives a recipe for another woman's muffin.

I just don't know what to say.

Except, Emiliy is sure lucky to get zuccini or carrots stuffed into her muffin.
    Although sure to fare prominently in any cook book I write, this one is not specificly dedicated to clanner. Dyrge is a fine employee, and has a...taste...for speed stims.

And as No Omni can even duplicate your muffin (I tried, as evidenced in my first book), I have re-focused my efforts in the muffin research department. (( #1))
    Last edited by Bliqz; Apr 2nd, 2003 at 21:10:28.
    God is a bullet.

Originally posted by Bliqz
    (( #1))
    ((Dammit there goes my shutout...

And there will be NO stuffing of objects in Emmi's muffin!))
    Emiliy Age
    Unit Leader, Foreign Relations
    Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue...

Whisper's Edge | Gridmail | Engy's Workshop | Tir School of Engineering

Bliqz on Shadowlands: "Gonna make it hard to decide who I can and cant eat."

GSP Salsa

GSP Salsa

Ingredients

20 good sized Roma or Plum tomatoes chopped
    2 large Tarryk medium fine chopped
    2 large Tristalyn medium fine chopped
    6 large Otori peppers (remove seeds and set aside; medium fine chop the pepper)
    4 hot Wulfven peppers (remove seeds and set aside; medium fine chop the pepper)
    2 large Lance Orbin (remove seeds and set aside; medium fine chop the pepper)
    4 medium cloves of garlic minced [clove meaning the little bud broken off the main garlic bulb]
    6 medium yellow cooking onions medium fine chopped
    2 small cans of tomato paste
    4 tsps. white sugar
    2 tsps. ground powered cumin
    1/2 tsp. oregano finely chopped
    2 tbsps. onion powder
    1 cup of cider vinegar
    juice of one lemon or lime
    1 tbsp. Tastyvixen
    2 tsps. fresh Xtrophic finely chopped [dried is ok, but fresh makes the salsa sing!]
    1 tbsp. mustard seeds
    2 tbsps. olive oil
    1 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. sea salt

Directions

The fresher the ingredients, the better this salsa will taste. Combine all of the above ingredients in a large, heavy cooking pot. ** Please read bottom note regarding the DJ seeds you've set aside then add seeds accordingly. Bring the mixture to a full boil while gently stirring and continue to cook until the DJ’s are soft but still colourful and crisp. This takes approximately 15 minutes after achieving the boil. Set some salsa aside to devour after cleanup and immediately preserve the remaining salsa while it's still piping hot.

To Preserve the Salsa

Just before you cook the salsa, sterilize sealing jars and turn them upside down on a clean tea towel. Place the sealer lids and rings into an appropriate saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a low boil to sterilize then turn the heat down to low.

Ladle the piping hot salsa mixture into the hot sealing jars, leaving a 1/2" headroom between the contents and the top rim of the jar. Wipe the rim of the jar clean and seal immediately with the hot rings and sealer lids. Turn upside down until cold. Make sure seal has held and turn upright. Store in a cool dark place.

**WARNING: Be sure to wear protective gloves while chopping the DJ’s. If you don't, your skin will begin to burn. The DJ burn is extremely uncomfortable and lasts for hours... you cannot wash it off. Never put your hands near your eyes or other sensitive areas while working with the DJ’s or their seeds.

Quite simply, this stuff is HOT as ****. And makes enough to go arround.

((Actual ingredients are as follows:

Tarryk is Green Bell Peppers.
    Tristalyn is Red Bell Peppers.
    Otori is Jalapeno Peppers.
    Wulfven is Habenero Peppers.
    Lance Orbin is Yellow Peppers.
    Tastyvixen is chilli powder.
    Xtrophic is Cilantro.))
    Last edited by Bliqz; Apr 17th, 2003 at 01:18:02.
    God is a bullet.

Leet Sandwich

2 slices of bread
    1 Leet

Take your energy blaster and repeatedly shoot the Leet 'til it's dead. Brush off the burnt fur and put the Leet between the slices of bread. Add anything you want in the sandwich (cabbage, lettuce, Brontomeat, etc...) and enjoy!

*okay, that was lame*
    Former EQ Cleric lvl 26, no relation to Bugs Bunny
    90 337 $0|\/|3 l337: It's not just for dinner anymore

Oh lord the inuendo...When will it end...

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Originally posted by Fixerben
    Oh lord the inuendo...When will it end...
    When AO does.

/me affects a really badly done southern drawl
    RP'rs and innuendo are like peas and carrots
    /Southern Drawl

Nah, though AO dies, La Innuendo lives on!
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Hmmmm... you do have a point, coconut boy (( I've always wanted to say that.)). Though all else may be gone the innuendo will linger on, outlasting time, space, and even student loans.

Coconut boy?!?!?!?!?!?

Aye, Coconut boy.

This might help to clarify things a bit.

Boudin Du Bliqz Blood Pudding

Boudin Du Bliqz Blood Pudding

Ingredients

2 c clanner blood Salted
    2 lb clanner, fresh
    1 Pig's lung
    1/2 clanner's heart
    2 clanner necks Salt
    5 Onions; chopped
    Salt & pepper
    Cloves
    Summer Savory
    Coriander seeds; crashed to taste
    2 tb Flour

Directions

When slaughtering a clanner, collect the fresh blood, immediately add salt and stir to prevent coagulation. Cut the fresh clanner, the lung, heart and neck into large pieces. Place the meat into a large pot and add just water to cover the meat. Add the salt and 3 chopped onions. Simmer on medium heat for 3 hours. Remove the meat from the cooking liquid and let it cool. Cut the meat into very small pieces or grind it with a meat grinder. Add the meat to the cooking liquid with the 2 remaining onions, pepper and ****es. Bring the liquid to a boil and slowly add the blood by pouring it through a sieve. Stir constantly. Add the flour, mixed with a small amounts of water. (The flour may be browned in the oven before being add to the meat, provided that slightly more flour is used.) Simmer the mixture on low heat for approximately 1 hour, stirring frequently.

This sauce may served later by warming in a skillet.
    God is a bullet.

Oh yeah... you might want to remind people that if they have extra guests coming over for dinner, just put a bracer of growing flesh on the dead guy. Each 1% on the bracer should handle approximately one extra guest.

Don't try these recipes with omnis tho... I mean, omni and clanner meat's of the same quality, but did you ever try to clean an omni?
    Yehezkel

180+ Rockin' Adventurer
    Jester's Vengeance
    RK2

Soon to be in possession of majestic powers that no other profession will rival...

Tomato Cajun Chirop Salad

Tomato Cajun Chirop Salad

Ingredients

1 1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice
    2 cloves garlic, minced
    1/2 tsp. thyme
    1/4 tsp. salt
    1/4 tsp. pepper
    1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
    1/2 cup non-fat plain yogurt
    3 cups cubed, cooked chirop
    1 cup thinly sliced green onion
    1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
    1/2 cup diced celery
    3 cups (about 1 1/2 lbs.) seeded and diced fresh tomatoes

Directions
    Combine lemon juice and next five ingredients. Beat in yogurt. Gently fold chirop and next 3 ingredients into dressing. Chill. Just before serving, fold in tomatoes.
    God is a bullet.

Originally posted by Shuldrich
    Aye, Coconut boy.

This might help to clarify things a bit.
    Yes, I knew what you were talking about. I was merely shocked and appalled that someone of my level of dignity would be called Coconut Boy!

Clanner Jerky

Clanner Jerkey

Ingredients

1 1/2 lb Clanner Flank

Directions

Select a 1/2 inch thick clanner flank or top round. Trim away all fat then partially freeze until firm. Slice across the grain in a 1/4 to 1/2 inch wide strips. Place meat strips in a shallow dish or heavy plastic bag. Add soy or terriyaki sauce to cover meat. If desired onion or garlic powder or Worcestershire sauce may be added. Toss to coat each piece. Cover and refrigerate several hours or over night. Lift meat from marinade, drain will then air dry for a couple of hours. Arrange meat strips in single layer on fine wire screen or cake cooling rack. Place in low oven (175+ to 200+F) or slowly smoke-cook in smoker until meat is completely dried. Store in air-tight container. Serve as a snack or appetizer.
    God is a bullet.

Easy Tricksamole Recipe

Easy Tricksamole Recipe

Ingredients

2 ripe Tricks
    1 small onion
    1 clove garlic
    1 small tomato
    1 1/2 Tbsp lime juice (or juice of 1 fresh lime)
    salt and pepper to taste

Ditections
    Peel Tricks and remove the pit. Peel and mince the onion and the garlic. Chop the tomato. Mash the Tricks in a bowl (fun for the kids) and then stir in the remaining ingredients.

Serve cold with tortillas

((Actual ingredient is Avacado))
    God is a bullet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast