Thread: My Ideas For new Crat Stuff

Lightbulb My Ideas For new Crat Stuff

I've seen it joked here that Next we get a desk set and a pen. here's my idea....

Big Box of Stolen Office supplies....(we all do it)
    this is a trade skill item blah blah blah

Is opened and inside are the
    Hacked by a fixer

Gold banded push pen of Importance
    TL 4 to use
    Psychology >= 400
    Profession == Bureaucrat
    Slot left hand

Mods
    Psychology 10
    Sensory improvisation 3
    Psychological modifications 3
    Xp 1%

This pen is also useful in filling out paperwork.
    (What that means is you right click it on forms and they become filled out forms)

10% chance *Loss of the 6th sense* (that being a new psychic debuff of like -12 that stacks with the others)

AND

File folder for the busy paper pusher
    TL 4 to wear
    Psychology >= 400
    Profession == Bureaucrat
    Slot utility 3

Mods
    Psychology 10
    Matter creation 2
    Time space 2

This can fill can hold extensive paper work…
    (in addition to helping our robots, this file can act like a paper work backpack)

We could then have several new forms that needed to be combined with other forms to create forms that would order new weapons creation manuals like the “Manex creation manual” or the NEW standard weapons order form, combines with the NEW rewritten SMG sub form, to form the NEW “Illegal weapons order form: Manex” filled by the bureaucrat and it would return a Manex the same ql as the form!
    This would give new life to the psychology trade skill for bureaucrats, and solves the Manex Dilemma, X-3, Or anything else people camp that they won't be able to come by after they take out mission booths.

Here are a few other items I’ve conceived, and where they could come from.

Exquisite Desk Set
    TL 5
    Psychology >= 600
    Profession == Bureaucrat
    Slot Utility 1

Mods
    Psychology 30
    Nano Resist 10
    Sensory Improvisation 2

-And-

Personal Memo Recorder
    Level 165
    Psychology >= 500
    Computer literacy >=750
    Slot Hud2

Mods
    Insurance Percentage 15(xp loss reduction Modifier)
    XP 2%

These could come from several places but the easiest I can think of is pick a random omni building. Put a yalmaha dock on it with a door, this will lead into the office of a NPC bureaucrat named “Phillip Radimon Jr.” and his Personal Guards. that way the zone is away from the city to prevent lag. also for Omni they could go into the clan council of truth building in Tir and kill “Harold Ross” and his Guards.

great stuff

let's hope some FC ppl sees some of this
    - Shin1 - The 'Crat Gimponator and Hecklerherder eqp
    - Unit Member of Storm - Official punching bag (TM)

"Being the master of crowd control means nothing when you can't crowd control at raids and most static dungeons and pvp and high level missions and players with high innate resistance and then one day you finally realize that there are more things that you can't crowd control than what you're able to."
    -Kithrak- Crat Professional

lol nods that stuff looks good..

but maybe I want my pen to have a dot instead of a debuff.... you know ink poision.....

let's say 9999-10000 for 10secods? on 99% chance on hit??

... that would be interesting.... :P

I am bumping myself, please keep bumping me so they have to see this post and they can't ignore us anymore

BUMP!

Cool stuff!! I think it looks great!!
    I'd love to see some more stuff for crats!!
    GeorgeW
    Director of the Peoples Front of Judea (RK2)
    Creator of the world famous Temple of Three Winds Guide (good fun for the whole family!)
    "Patience is a virtue that I simply cannot wait to have."

Aw, this is the most depressing post ever. And I can't even decide if its sarcastic or not. But a pen with +3 psymod and +%1 Xp; that would be so very FC-like. Better add a sneak attack modifier, btw, to really gimp us.

..Commoragh/Foenix..

this wasn't a joke

NO seriously If we ask for realistic items we might get them!

fine make it 8 or 20 or add varrying QL's of them that range from 1 to 20 and make the box of office supplies drop in every mission
    even add different types of pens... SUre the point of this thread was to creat positive feedback for New crat items and Get any dev stupid enough(or brave enough) to take on the Crat issue

Post Your Idea's here too... If enough Idea's are posted we might get somthing,..or nothing but we already have nothing so why not try!

Originally posted by Donzilla

But mY favorite was an idea that didn't get enough pump somthing that no other proffs have and somthing that would make enfs, ma's, solders, adventures, any proff that does damage love us

Here it is guys, a team buff that changes damage type a % of the time where as a ql 200 nano would give 100% of the time and a ql 10 nano 5% of the time, ma's have a self only buff, why couldn't as crats we have the team version if the people we lead could do more damage because of hitting for rad or chem or fire they would love us, if we could hit our pets with such a nano too maybe, somthing that does not break an agents sneak that lasts more than 20seconds at a time[/email]
    like that idea from march 2002!
    Last edited by Donzilla; Jul 8th, 2003 at 16:48:44.