Thread: Thrak Key Quest Unveiled **SPOILER ALERT**

Thrak Key Quest Unveiled **SPOILER ALERT**

After seeing about 300 questions over OT OOC in a day, I decided to post this. I didnt -see- any previous posts about it, so if I missed some, sorry.

Thrak Quest Steps:

First you need to have a bracer from Scientist Drake in the Jobe training ground. If you don't have one, talk to him and tell him so and he'll give you one. You don't need to actually do ANY of his tests, but you DO need the bracer.

After you get the bracer, kill mobs to get FIVE (5) Insiginia of Thrak items. I got mine off of the crippler of growth's near the Unredeemed village.

Once you have 5 of them, go to the Thrak statue at (insert coords).

Talk to Veronica and go through her taunting to get the Ancient Device.

Take the Ancient Device to Prophet Yutto in the Unredeemed village. He's in the NE corner (first left when you come in from the north). He will want to look at the device, then will tell you to bring him proof of Thrak. This is where you show him one of the Thrak insignias. He will look at it and GIVE IT BACK after telling you to go to the Gardens of Thrak to talk to someone about the Device there. He also gives you a quest which you can do by just targetting the Statue of Thrak before you go into the garden and waiting a minute.

Once you go to the statue of thrak again, use one of your insignias to get into the gardens, and find Hypnagogic Urga-Lum Thrak (Coords 464, 359 in Thrak Garden). Talk to him and he will want to see the device as well. He gives you a quest to capture three souls with it. Leave the gardens via the statues to the north and take hte Nascene Frontier 1 statue. Combine an insignia with the Ancient Device, then find a Swift Silvertail. Note: It MUST be a Swift Silvertail, not a cursed or blessed one.

Once you right click the silvertail, go through the dialog and give it the COMBINED ancient device (The one you combined with the insignia of thrak). It will give you back the plain ancient device and turn into a cursed swifttail.

Do this two more times, making SURE YOU COMBINE THE ANCIENT DEVICE with the insignia of thrak (not sure if they will keep the plain ancient device or not, but didnt try

Once you have done this, go back to the gardens and find Hypnagogic Urga-Lum Thrak again and talk to him. He will ask for the device again, and will give you the wonderful Key to the Garden of Thrak!

I don't know all the uses for this key, but I know fixers can warp to the gardens with The Key to the Garden of Thrak and the Nano Crystal (Tap Notum Vein: Nascene)

Hope this helps! Enjoy!

gj
    The Smurf ME!

and

A Bigger non-smurf ME!(so far!!) UPDATED: SMURFED!!
    UPDATE-UPDATE: Char Deleted.

and the newest edition:

A ugly MP!

Quoted:" nothing to quote anymore:" "Quote nurfed" Laterz

a tip! If you talk to that girl that trys to talk to you on the way out of Jobe Research I got unlimited insignias from her. She says its a reward for helping Drake out, and you can talk to her as much as you want till BEFORE you start the quest.

the nano seems busted,

i got the key to the garden of aban and still cant port there
    Retired
    Dwindlerkeep
    Poolkiller
    Adikted
    Turnaround
    Peoplego
    Osnpcrklpop

you have to click on the base of the pillar to port, it says on the item description that you have to pick it up and click on the pillar but it worked for me with just the mouse pointer. make sure its either on your body or in your main inventory

Thanks hyloth, this should help alot of us to progess a bit
    Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines

Seven Deadly Sins
    Seven Ways To Win
    Seven Holy Paths To Hell
    And Your Trip Begins
    Seven Downward Slopes
    Seven Bloodied Hopes
    Seven Are Your Burning Fires
    Seven Your Desires
    Agent suggestions by Sjofn : -new ql 190 nano "Call Airstrike", drops a Heckler on the target.

Re: Thrak Key Quest Unveiled **SPOILER ALERT**

Originally posted by hyloth

I don't know all the uses for this key, but I know fixers can warp to the gardens with The Key to the Garden of Thrak and the Nano Crystal (Tap Notum Vein: Nascene)

Hope this helps! Enjoy!
    Very useful thanks but it says the key is clan only.... So basically this is a clan quest?
    *la la land*
    FIRST ORDER 4 evah!

where is vernoica?
    and where is the thrak location?
    i got struck at the nascence area
    when i zone saw a cave insdie and zone in a temple or something
    isiis correct?

that says "not == clan" which means you can be omni or neutral but... not clan.

Re: Thrak Key Quest Unveiled **SPOILER ALERT**

Originally posted by hyloth

...... Once you right click the silvertail, go through the dialog and give it the COMBINED ancient device (The one you combined with the insignia of thrak). It will give you back the plain ancient device and turn into a cursed swifttail.

Do this two more times, making SURE YOU COMBINE THE ANCIENT DEVICE with the insignia of thrak (not sure if they will keep the plain ancient device or not, but didnt try

Friendly warning DO NOT combine the ancient device more than the three times you are supposed to. Then you will have to do the quest all over again!!!

You won't be able to to curse a fourth Swifttail, and (whatshisname?) in the garden won't accept a charged ancient device!!

Unfortunatly I learned this the hard way, to tired to pay attention at 05:30 in the morning

H/T
    I want to be a campaign!!
    Tarilliux MP fun,fun,fun (should have been a crat with a name like this )
    Hexar ::::Nanotech::::
    Imothar Engie (For once on the recieving end of MP buffs)

And a few other lowbies can't for the life of me remember their names

Not == Clan

Translated from C (programming language) to English means:
    Not exaclty equal to Clan, meaning Clanners CANNOT use this key, even if aligned with unredeemed.
    Active
    Completely "Ritualblood" Harmless . . Atrox Shade
    Dumb "Fluffibunny" Blonde . . . . . . . . . Solitus NT

Dead and Buried
    Gimpest "Zythixx" Twotwenty . . . . . . . . . Opifex Shade
    Unwarranted "Demoranyth" Brutallity . Solitus Keeper
    - Zero - | - Rimor -

Originally posted by Mazterking
    the nano seems busted,

i got the key to the garden of aban and still cant port there
    /petitioned this - GM responded - it's officially broken - they all are - wait for patchnotes on a future patch to indicate that fixer garden-warp nanos are repaired.

-=-=-=-=-

Additionally, presuming you have the right faction amounts, the opposing faction can obtain the key, but cannot WEAR it -- they can still USE it on the statues though.