Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention: Space Lice and Other Parasites

Attention: Space Lice and Other Parasites

This is an open letter to all sentient and semi sentient parasites that infest Clanners.

Hello, parasites.

As you know, we at Omni-Tek have been doing our best to eradicate you and your... er... "people" as you are a nuisance to some of our soldiers who patrol near the Clan borders. We hope you have not been taking it personally, it's just that experience has shown that simply wiping out a species or terrorist group is always the swiftest and most efficient form of action when it comes to problem solving. However, our collective conscience has been getting the better of us lately and we wish to apologize and make amends.

Omni-Tek would like to offer you insects and worms your very own Jobe-style luxury apartments! Now, now, I know what you are all thinking; you're thinking, "But Omni-Tek has no claim to Jobe so how can they offer me, a mere parasite, a luxury apartment in the magnificent floating city of Jobe?" Well, the truth is that we can't, but we *can* offer you the next best thing!

I know that not all of you are convinced and are now thinking, "But I already have a perfectly good Clanner to live on/in and create nests on/in to raise my young! Why would I want to give up the security of knowing that these Clanners will never try to drown me and my loved ones?" While it is true that the Clanners probably provide you with a nice, warm, sticky place to live due to their strange hygiene habits that insects of your ilk tend to find appealing, but I urge you to read on, dear bloodsucker - the answer is coming!

What we would like you to do is carry your Clan hosts to the Neutral city known as "Meetmedere" while they are sleeping. Once again, you are doubting me and saying, "OMG, Nevver, our hosts are rather heavy! How on Rubi Ka can we tiny creatures carry them such a long distance?" Oh, you Doubtful Thomases! I'll have you know that I have a keen interest in natural history and my research led me to a "film" archive where I witnessed holograms of insects called "ants" carry off a large "pick-a-nick" basket right from under the noses of two ferocious mammals know as "bears." You just have to cooperate and help each other - together, there is nothing that you can not accomplish! When your hosts are sleeping, a gaggle of you (Is "gaggle" correct?) should all creep underneath a host's back and lift it up all at once (don't forget the appendages) then creep off with it like the ants with the "pick-a-nick" basket; many hands make light work. Also, one other thing that I learned from the "film" is that it helps to make a certain sound while moving the large object - be sure to say, "Deedle-deedle-deedle!" while you scamper.

"Okay, Nevver, you've convinced me that we can do this. Now, tell me about this apartment!"

That's what I want to hear! As I said before, we can not offer you apartments in the floating city of Jobe, but we can give you a similar experience. Here is how it's done:

Once you bring your Clan host to Meetmedere, you will be greeted by our team of out highly trained structural engineers and architects who will chop the head off of your host. They will then provide one Sturdy Chirop (free of charge) and remove the egg from it's feet, replacing it with your host's head. All you have to do, is jump on the head and the engineers will release the Chirop into the air where it will fly majestically high off the ground at nearly two meters! Voila! You are now in your very own floating Jobe-style apartment in the sky!

* BONUS! For the next seven days, we will provide weather proofing by breaking the removed egg over the head (Chirop egg yolk is quite durable) for FREE! A 30 credit value! *

Don't delay! Act NOW!
    Last edited by Nevver; Sep 19th, 2003 at 02:08:11.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Is this what our scientists opened the portal for? We should have remained isolated from you people and your silly conflicts.

Emeryn
    Citizen of Jobe

Yet again, we see evil surface...Im certain she could no longer hold it in, the ferocious animal is finally rearing its head...how long till they all loose their marbles and come charging across to the north cackling like chickens, with the grin of a shadowleet.....
    My god.....I hope representatives of ICC read this, and see what Omni Tek holds in its womb.
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus
    220 Supreme Creator : Master of Wheels...the lingerie modeling robot!

You know, you Clanners sure do talk a lot about saving the planet and the environment and blah blah blah, but when it comes right down to it, you're concerned only about your own needs! Well, what about the needs of the Space Lice? Do they not count or do you only want to help the cute, fuzzy leets? Space Lice are entitled to a decent standard of living too! Save the Space Lice!!!
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Why must you fuel the fire even more?
    ~ Respect - Tolerence - Fun ~

It's what I do best. I am the product of superior and metiulous gene splicing and stuff.

Ya know, I can't believe that you, an officer of Omni-Pol even asked that. Where is the Omni-Pol with TEETH?
    Last edited by Nevver; Sep 19th, 2003 at 19:26:56.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Well, Nevver, you see theres nothing like lice-stew really..and its a cheap way to stay filled, not goin hungry. Also, I like my space-lice roasted, and dipped in hot chocolate.....mmmmmm....the crispy crunch..
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus
    220 Supreme Creator : Master of Wheels...the lingerie modeling robot!

Ammicus sits at his desk, reading over the...*ahem*..."menu" proferred by Cogs

Note to self: stop authorizing the dumping of seized illegal stims in Tir River...

You people are all lunatics!

Emeryn
    Citizen of Jobe

Originally posted by Emeryn
    Nevver blinks.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Originally posted by Emeryn

Emeryn
    Citizen of Jobe
    Ammicus opens the door to his rubber room slowly, quietly...

This from someone who trusts living in the same city as madmen and women that actually had the kooky idea of, first, building a floating city, and second, burying a hole into the fabric of space/time into another dimension?

And yes Nebber, this is another one of those "IC-OOC" threads. Just like Don being Fishy's son. And me and Templus throwing ashtrays at you trying to get you to fight Fishy. And in any event...

Ammicus creeps back into the padded room, closing the door, and proceeds to swallow the key

What is an "IC-OOC?" Is that another one of those infuriating collectives of do-gooder communists?

((I dunno, it's been all IC up to this point, just in a slightly more odd and less stuffy way than the usual political stuff.))
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

"IC-OOC" is like this: acting IC in the sense that you normally would (living on RK, believing in the world, etc.), but OOC in the sense that you do stuff that your actual character normally wouldn't do...like running up to Thyme on the bridge outside of Rompa and giving her a big wet kiss (yes, that happened. ).

In any event...

/IC-OOC

/Hijacking of Nebber's thread

((Thank you for clearing that up for me. ))
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Think ya got a bad batch of stims, Nevver. Gotta watch that you know.

Course if you're getting them from an Omni dealer that explains everything.

Katelin "Kaetty Russi
    The Independent Fixer

I make my own.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

I am often asked how i feel being opressive omni scum, or what it's like to be responsible for countless deaths of poor fuzzy creatures and glowy silvertails. I always say the same thing, silvertail taste better than anything I've ever eaten. There is a great evil scary darkness living in the pit of he omni heart, her name is nevver, she has giant assets, she inspires me to crush the weak. Thank you nevver, for fueling my hunger for combat all these years.
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'

Lemmy checks her com before sleeping, checking her auto-search system she designed not too long ago to check on messages by whom she believes are important people. Her eyes froze...

"silvertail taste better than anything I've ever eaten."

Instantly, the Matusz apartment was filled by a scream from the girl laying in her bed...

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYY!!!

Needless to say, at least it wasn't a leet he was talking about, or else her yell would've surely been loud enough to wake up the entire city, and not just the neighbors...
    Ylemae (6-10? years old):
    "Lemmy" (True name: Jiselle Waldram)
    Jennifer Matusz - Daughter to Don "Doncarnage" Matusz

Chelle "Crysallys" Dinnen (14 years old)
    Hayley Dinnen's Daughter
    Growth Accelerated as a Baby
    Born Dec 25, 29476 RST
    Trainee in Vector Blue

Oh dear...I'm in trouble now aren't I *sigh*. Nevver does tend to get me in trouble, those drinking contests of ours always end in a tar and feathering.
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'

Senior Partner, Schuemann & Associates (on leave)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast