Thread: Dimach

Unhappy Dimach

Why don´t my dimach skill do more then 7 in damage and it says something like "your faith renews you". i am a lvl 16 omni keeper
    please help me !!

Dimach is different for Keepers, instead of being a big damage attack, it does a small amount of damage but it heals you at the same time. The higher your dimach skill, the more you are healed for.
    Invio - Solitus Keeper of the Redeemed
    Armor Profile

Alocs - Atrox Enforcer
    Phytr - Opifex MA

Does this mean i should stop using ip on brawl bc it seems i cant use it any longer anyway?

Depends on the weapon you use. If it has a Brawl req, you'll be able to Brawl with it. If it doesn't then you can't use the special.

Keepers can work well with or without Brawl, it just refines which weapons you can use.

dimach heals you ..I put points to this skill and change wepons just to use this then change back ,,is nice heal saves your arse from time to time I use this and lay on hands and auras first aid kits ..I dont use the street samurai or or the raver thing ..cause I want to focus heals...

Reaver

One Point,
    I am still seeing people Gloss over Reaver. For us this is a fantastic special. Transfix attack is the fourth Reaver perk, you get it at lvl 100 ( I believe) and it is an incredible attack for it's level.

Add the 1K average you get for Transfix to the 200 or so to Cleave (which you must use first to enable transfix)

to the 600 - 1200 you get from Fury (Clan )

Add to that whatever specials you are using now and you get some very nice, rolling damage.

You also get a very decent 2 HE buff, something also not to be overlooked
    Pain Lance also looks exceptional.

One last note.
    I was having trouble, early on, getting these specials to land on some Red MoBs. My belief then was that they were of very limited use, that as I leveled their effectiveness would become zilch.

That couldn't be further from the truth. Currently even Deep Cuts, with only One point invested in Street Samurai, is landing most of the time on Deep Reds. There are still times when a particular Mob, though it might only be Orange, is resisting every perk Special I throw at it, it happens.

Ok