Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tier 1 Keeper Armor

Tier 1 Keeper Armor

1. Find 18x Visions of the Unshakable
    Known to drop from Archaic mobs in second part of Unredeemed Temple.

2. Find 6x Consanguineal Embryo of Annwn
    Known to drop from guards outside boss room in Unredeemed temple in Elysium and from Archaic mobs in Unredeemed Temple in Scheol.

3. Find 6x Spongy Novictum
    Found on outdoors spirit mobs. Good spot is NW of Port Seven in Elysium.

4. Turn these items into the Keeper of IPS to recieve a Yellow Glyph of Aban
    The Keeper of IPS is located in the IPS store in Jobe Harbor, Market, and Plaza.

5. Find a Canister of Pure Liquid Notum and combine it with your Yellow Glyph of Aban to make a Yellow Glyph of Aban - Awakened
    Canisters of Pure Liquid Notum drop from all shadowlands mobs. A good spot is from Chimeras north of the portal into Scheol. 550 QFT skill required.

6. Use a Spongy Novictum on your Yellow Glyph of Aban - Awakened to recieve a Glyph of the Knight 600 Psychology skill required.

7. Use your Glyph of the Knight on a piece of jobe armor to make it First Tier Keeper Armor

8. Rinse and repeat steps 4-6 for all armor pieces
    The Yellow Glyphs and Canisters of Pure Liquid Notum are unique so you can only hold one at a time.

I got most of this information from this great thread( http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hreadid=183504 ) but customized it for keepers.
    Last edited by Invio; Oct 8th, 2003 at 00:56:51.
    Invio - Solitus Keeper of the Redeemed
    Armor Profile

Alocs - Atrox Enforcer
    Phytr - Opifex MA

What zone was this temple in? Any? Or Ely, Scheol?
    ~ Evolucien ~ Enforcer
    ~ Cyforce ~ Keeper

There is no Emotion; There is Justice.
    There is no Ignorance; There is Wisdom.
    There is no Passion; There is Power.
    There is no Death; There is Redemption

I believe its either Elysium or Scheol.
    Armor Profile

Alocs - Atrox Enforcer
    Phytr - Opifex MA

Thanks.
    ~ Evolucien ~ Enforcer
    ~ Cyforce ~ Keeper

There is no Emotion; There is Justice.
    There is no Ignorance; There is Wisdom.
    There is no Passion; There is Power.
    There is no Death; There is Redemption

What's the QL of the tier 1 armors? Is it based on the QL of the items you use on it? Or is there a set QL that everybody will get from doing this?

Re: Tier 1 Keeper Armor

Originally posted by Invio
    [B]
    3. Find 6x Spongy Novictum
    Found on outdoors spirit mobs.
    What exactly are outdoor sprit mobs? Just any glowing mob or is there a spesific place to look for them?

Originally posted by Darqa
    What's the QL of the tier 1 armors? Is it based on the QL of the items you use on it? Or is there a set QL that everybody will get from doing this?
    You always get ql100 armor, and you can upgrade it to ql160 max by right clicking it 60 times
    Yagyu for life

The only items that a nodrop are the visions and embryo and they turn into a unique item when combined with spongy novictum. It looks like it would be possible to have my lvl 198 main get the parts needed (in 7 runs) for my keeper. It would certainly reduce the time/trouble to get the armor. Can anyone confirm if this would be possible?

Cheers
    Hurtig 220 trox clan MP Atlantean (dream setup)
    Support the old players ... please FC!
    The Enforcer's prayer read it and live by it

Not unless the keeper needs the same glyphs as your 198, since the keeper IPS guy will not talk to you if you aren't a keeper, so you wont be able to make the glyphs.

Originally posted by Darqa
    Not unless the keeper needs the same glyphs as your 198, since the keeper IPS guy will not talk to you if you aren't a keeper, so you wont be able to make the glyphs.
    So much for that idea I don't see how someone is going to get all the parts below lvl 100 in a place where you rarely see people below lvl 170, unless they bring a team of lvl 150+ people. Either way I doubt a tier 1 armor will be worth it by the time you have all the parts collected. My guess is these profession armors will be nothing more than a fashion statements inline with stilettos - insanely expensive/rare and not really worth the trouble/time stat-wise.
    Hurtig 220 trox clan MP Atlantean (dream setup)
    Support the old players ... please FC!
    The Enforcer's prayer read it and live by it

at the dungun in schoel mobs drop them
    God told me to make a chicken salad sandwich for lunch, and I did, and all rejoiced

Trader Exam MKII Passed
    My Stuff

Remember kids, Omlets are best when fried and served with a side xp%

Originally posted by Zargg

So much for that idea I don't see how someone is going to get all the parts below lvl 100 in a place where you rarely see people below lvl 170, unless they bring a team of lvl 150+ people. Either way I doubt a tier 1 armor will be worth it by the time you have all the parts collected. My guess is these profession armors will be nothing more than a fashion statements inline with stilettos - insanely expensive/rare and not really worth the trouble/time stat-wise.
    I disagree. The Tier 1 armors are a viable alternative to QL200 'standard' armors like CDS (on my fixer) or QL200 CAS. Certainly a lot of hassle to go through, but defiintely a viable alternative with no weak spots.

I do agree that harvesting embryos and visions would be rough, borderline impossible, with a team of lvl 100ish people, especially when you first 'land' in the dungeon and the social aggro brings 3-4 mobs on top of you and your team.

Tier 1 does *not* compare, however, with uber drop stuff like Azure Reveries. You'll need to upgrade to Chosen/Faithful to compete with that kind of armor.
    Aameul - Fixer - RK1
    Hethradiah - Keeper - RK1

Updated the drop spots to specific locations.
    Armor Profile

Alocs - Atrox Enforcer
    Phytr - Opifex MA

I have a Ful set Tier I

Keemar dos have a ful set Tier 1

It looks Cool and dos give 4100 AC (i was wrong P ws standing nex to a engi ,,,)

Add a Helm 900 AC
    Add a Tank armor 1000 AC

and you have 6000 AC give ore take a litel ( 5k's damn engi

its a pain to get all item's you cen get Visions in the Ely tempel Abys but Embrio's drop in Scheol

in side the temple agro is a bit mesed up the agro tru wall's and so and i be t the word TRAIN tels you all hou it is to hunt for parts in a dungion with a lot of players in it ....

But i have to say if the fix the agro of those mobs in thear a bit I think a team off 100-120 player's (Good Players) can take the place the add's is the main problem the mobs dont hit harder as 200+ RM mission mobs and the get killed by those team's to
    Last edited by Mardiv; Sep 30th, 2003 at 14:44:39.
    --OoO--

A skilled team could handle it provided they had someone willing to distract the first batch of mobs and keep them busy while they bolted for the first staircase. The initial rush of mobs was the hard part because they're nigh-uncalmable... or at least the lvl 200 NT we had in our group was having occasional issues.

Once in the first staircase it's relatively easy to pull solo mobs back to the main group, and the doors at the staircase block the social aggro.
    Aameul - Fixer - RK1
    Hethradiah - Keeper - RK1

Originally posted by Aameul
    A skilled team could handle it provided they had someone willing to distract the first batch of mobs and keep them busy while they bolted for the first staircase. The initial rush of mobs was the hard part because they're nigh-uncalmable... or at least the lvl 200 NT we had in our group was having occasional issues.
    Well this tells me one thing. One of the main requirments for my group when I make the attempt will be an MP and an NT, in addition to the obvious doc/tanks.

The NT for calms and the MP with two pets to distract the others while the NT works on each mob until the calm works and the heal pet to keep the doc alive when CH draws aggro.
    Davias Keltana Jr.
    -----------------------------

I am not my father's son.... I am better

On my honor, my family will be redeemed!
    Savior from the Angels of the Night

Such an informative post shouldn't be on page 2.
    Nelle, RK2 Clan Keeper
    Triskweline, RK2 Clan NT
    Zubrus, Grumpy Old Crat

Made some changes after going through the whole process myself.
    Armor Profile

Alocs - Atrox Enforcer
    Phytr - Opifex MA

Note, you need 450 Computer Literacy to perform step 7, combining the Glyph of the Knight with the Jobe Suit piece.
    Nelle, RK2 Clan Keeper
    Triskweline, RK2 Clan NT
    Zubrus, Grumpy Old Crat

The Tier 1 armor is quite nice i got 3.8k ish AC with Jobe Helmet and Life Support equipped.
    Only thing i miss is the nano, since my keeper is Atrox.
    Spend 1 and a half day getting all the pieces and twinking to get it on.
    Had to get him from Elysium to Scheol first by the quest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast