Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Omni-Mining Response to Recent NLF Attack

Post Omni-Mining Response to Recent NLF Attack

On Saturday October 4, the ruthless Prime Minister Aazamon of The Nanomage Liberation Front made a daring and foolish attack. In the evening, he took a few of his followers into Clon****. They were not there for a Bronto Burger or for some sight seeing but destruction and murder. They sneaked inside the Notum Exportation Facility, one, if not the most important base on Rubi-Ka. Crawling like insects between rocks, dirt and walls they made their way towards the center where they created a weak but noticeable stronghold. It is here we seen the true nature of this group.

Security personnel of Omni-Mining were dispatched immediately. The Omni-Pol guards watched the perimeter as my security forces moved in. It wasn’t long before their so called stronghold was disrupted. Several members of the NLF were discovered in the center of the base, distracting the security personnel from the main reason they were there. At the central Notum Cannon, Aazamon reveled his hideous plan to “end” their false struggle. The head of security John Rm and a fellow guard discovered that Aazamon was trying to assemble a Thermal-Nuclear device. Their plan was to destroy the cannons and all around it with the most destructive force they could find. The second they saw John and his fellow guard they trembled in fear and warped out.

I am appalled to discover the destructive force the NLF will go to for their false beliefs. But I am also disgusted that they have such technology. They have finally proven them selves’ terrorists. They can not be anything more or less. They have gone too far. Just imagine what destruction would bestow on this planet if such a device would have gone off? It is obvious they do not care for the lives of others on this planet. Trying to “save” notum. Do they realize how much notum would have been destroyed if that bomb went off? No, for they do not care. They are terrorists; they are attacking civilian assets of Omni-Tek for the purpose of stopping notum mining with fear. This indeed makes them terrorists. Rubi-Ka will not be safe with such terrorists until they are dealt with.

It is time this barbaric group of people be brought to justice. I will not stand to see their unlawful acts not be punished. It is time The Nanomage Liberation Front pay for their crimes against not just Omni-Tek but the citizens of Rubi-Ka. For they are a danger to everyone and everything on this planet.

You have not felt terror. There is no terror greater than the genocide which you perpetuate. We will stop at nothing to stop the notum export from Rubi-Ka, and if the last mage standing fails, we will ensure NO ONE will have access to Rubi-Ka's blood. We are her children and we shall protect her from the disease that is the Solitus scourge across this galaxy, raping and pillaging for profit wherever you go. The Nanomage people share our bloodline with Rubi-Ka herself, we are hers and she is ours. Be warned this will not end until you stop stealing our notum.
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front

Originally posted by Aazamon
    We are [Rubi Ka's] children
    You are Omni Tek's children. Don't bite the hand that gave birth to you.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Originally posted by Nevver
    You are Omni Tek's children. Don't bite the hand that gave birth to you.
    Ah but what Omni-Tek creates, Omni-Tek has no right to destroy. Parrents do not have the right to kill thier children.

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

But it's okay for the child to kill the parents, right? How typically Clan.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Oh don't get me wrong, I do not want to kill Omni-Tek, or all of it's employees. I simply want to stop thier "abuse" of the Nanomage People. Once that stops we can live in peace. I will however not let Omni-Tek continue to attack us without defending ourselves. Notum Export from Rubi-Ka is a direct attack on the Nanomage People, we will stop at nothing to defend our future!

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

Post Small comment from Swiftmind

All you say is meaningless words Aazamon. Mining, refining and shipping Notum is not an attack on you or any Nanomage. The reason you say this is your false fear that the notum levels will drop. But on the contrary these levels are limitless and will never fall. It is you who is attacking us.

Re: Small comment from Swiftmind

Originally posted by Swiftmind
    But on the contrary these levels are limitless and will never fall.
    Before you use the word "false" yet another time Swiftmind, please produce the documentation that proves Notum to be limitless.

We have time and time again produced proof how excessive mining disturbs the wildlife and people of Rubi-Ka, but I have yet to see anything from your side.

Consider this a call for papers on the issue.
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

Why is disturbing wildlife a problem? The wildlife isn't native here either - nothing is native to Rubi Ka except notum.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

To Swiftminds comment about notum being infinate:

That is completely preposterous! We have seen direct evidence of notum deprivation and declining ambiant notum levels. We have investigated the information discovered by JAME and have evidence that Omni-Tek style pillaging of resources is what is tearing the shadowlands apart.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

I think the answer is simple, Aazamon - don't use so much Notum. If you Clanners didn't use up so much of it fighting Omni-Tek, there wouldn't be as much needed to fight this war. I suggest you give up using harmful nano programs against Omni-Tek employees so that they will not attack you. The next time you meet up with a large Omni-Tek Atrox Enforcer, rather than plundering him, simply wave and say, "Hello, friend!" You never know - his reaction might surprise you.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

((OOC thought: For all three seconds before he's turned into a greasestain.))

Hush, Darkthought!

Nevver smiles innocently and turns to Aazamon...

Atrox are very fond of pie. You might also consider bringing along a peace offering.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Don't throw those NLF madmen in the same bucket as the Clans. This particular cult is a deluded group of racists. They are a threat to boh Clan and Omni and should be captured and deprogrammed.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Mmmm... you would make an excellent employee, Vixentrox! Are you sure you are happy where you are? Devil's Advocate is hiring, you know.

};).·´¯`·..·»
    Last edited by Nevver; Oct 8th, 2003 at 19:41:24.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Omni would have probably said "They should be captured, tortured, then killed painfully." So..thanks, but no thanks Nevver.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    Omni would have probably said "They should be captured, tortured, then killed painfully." So..thanks, but no thanks Nevver.
    That's also what THIS neutral thinks!

BAD BAD people.
    Chiannies
    "My full name is Chiannies. But nobody calls me that. The "s" at the end is silent. Please call me Chiannie! It's pronounced like this: ch (like the first sound of chocolate) + ahhh (like ahhh!) + knee (like your knee). Not Chia Pet, either," says Chiannie.
    Fixer 120 -- Atlantean (on my spare time, I've also become a Doctor 65 and a Keeper 43 -- I'm a multitalented girl!)
    Applicant of Valor Eternal (EG)
    Martial Artist 157 -- Rimor
    Veteran of Ive Got Your Back
    Style over Substance

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    Typical Clanner propaganda. Come now, were a corporation, and the disposal of potential employees in that manner is wasteful and uneconomical.

Most likely, we would capture, deprogram, and then give them a good job where they could be a productive member of society and save a bit for their retirement.

We would only kill those who resisted.
    Marisha Durousseau, War Dominatrix of The Honored Maidens

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright?--CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Ethics of Greed"

Read Marisha's Journal, and see what she's doing

I think the answer is simple, Aazamon - don't use so much Notum. If you Clanners didn't use up so much of it fighting Omni-Tek, there wouldn't be as much needed to fight this war. I suggest you give up using harmful nano programs against Omni-Tek employees so that they will not attack you. The next time you meet up with a large Omni-Tek Atrox Enforcer, rather than plundering him, simply wave and say, "Hello, friend!" You never know - his reaction might surprise you.
    Ah but using Notum on Rubi-Ka has no permanent effect on notum levels. When used notum does not disapear, it changes form or recombines with other elements. This would allow for a greater use of Rubi-Ka than simply strip mining it until the galaxy has no more notum in enough abundance to be useful. The reason Rubi-Ka is so special is that there is enough notum here for nanobots to work outside the body for longer periods of time, almost indefinately. This being the case Omni-Tek would gain our support if they simply completed the terreforming of Rubi-Ka and brought all notum based industry here. Developing Rubi-Ka's Economy into a complex core based economy instead of a frontier resource based economy. Nanobots can be used on Rubi-Ka to make products much needed by others in the galaxy as long as they don't contain notum itself. We fully support the use of notum on Rubi-Ka as long as it's not exported. Now this could also have detrimental effects if done to the extreme as Notum like any other element needs energy to change form so that we would have to use a notum recycling system to ensure a permanent supply of notum for all.

However Omni-Tek has never aknowledged this idea and simply wants mass profits now instead of securing a future for itself and by doing so insureing a future for the Nanomage people. As I said before I'm not against Omni-Tek or the Clans. I'm against Notum Export from Rubi-Ka as that is a direct attack on my people.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

You just hate Atrox, don't you? Why won't you hug an an Omni-Tek Atrox Enforcer? They have feelings too!
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast