Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newland Guards Initative - Flier

Newland Guards Initative - Flier

Support the Newland Guards Initative!

Why?
    Help restore Newland City to its former economic prosperity! Loren Warr and her Hired Thugs have done their job but it has had a detrimental side effect on the city's reputation as a neutral city. Ladies, gentlemen, and Atroxes, Loren Warr is a crude solution.

What we are suggesting is that we bring in new neutral guards that are just as or more capable than the Hired Thugs they will replace. Newland City will remain safe from any would be Clan invasions. What is there to not like?

Neutral guards, protection by neutrals, for neutrals.

Sincearly,
    Administrator Charles 'Kithrak' Houston

The NGI is a non-profit initative and the funds used to print this flier has been donated.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

*smiles* Thanx Charles
    You made the Flier earlier than me.

Im stil worinkg on way´s to get in toutch with NewLandCity Council, a lot of peoel have been helping me. The Council seems to be harder than expected to meet but I wil never give up this issue.
    Have sent out a few open meaasge to the shop keepers in NewLand City and asked them for assistance to get in touch with the Council. I hope that it wil result in some for of meeting , open or private , who knows..

Il keep you all posted on what is happening as soon as something happens or i make yet another effort.
    If you are afraid of dying you will never truly live

P.S.
    One of the options being evaluated is to replace the guards with unstoppable, incorruptible and indefatigable robots.

P.P.S.
    If you are going to replace the guards with robots, why not replace them with RUR robots?

P.P.P.S.
    When is the next NGI meeting anyway? We have a lot of exciting designs to show our potential customers?
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Circle-G Inc would like to take this opportunity to once again offer our services, as a security firm, to take on the guard posisition within Newland City. We at Circle-G Inc feel that our skills, be they of the diplomatic nature or of warfare, are an invaluable assit to Newland City. We understand the NGIs possisition of not wanting to place the burden of such a job on the shoulders of one Neutral Company but we feel that this role would be no different then any other role that we have taken on in the past and would like to remind the NGI that it is our business, our livelyhood if you will, to offer security and protection to our clients.

In addition should we at Circle-G Inc have our offer accepted we will discuss reimbursement of funds to RUR for time and funds spent on the NGI guard robot project. We would also posibly like to make contact with them for further projects that are undisclosed at this time.

Thank you for your time,

Malcom Ciafardoni

Malcom "Whealer" Cifardoni
    Malcom Ciafardoni
    Circle-G Inc. - The Past. The Present. Your Future.

I'm not a gimp, I'm a trade skill Trader.

Dear Mr Ciafardoni,

We'd be glad to discuss business with Circle-G anytime. It also occurs that we may be able collaborate on the NGI deal. Certainly worth talking about it.

Dabblez
    Director fo RUR
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

I can not stress the importance of the NGI to the neutral community and to Rubika as a whole. We need to be able to put our differences aside, and offer our support for replacing the Mercs and bringing in a real Neutral force to protect Newland City, not Omni hired thugs.

To truely reflect the neutral community today, there needs to be a strong force, neutral aligned, that do not indescrimantly kill innocent people. They must also protect the city from the treat of invasion. How long will we allow terror to hold the city hostage?

We must appeal to the Newland City Council to look at alternatives.
    Emma "Pyromanche" Peele, Neutral Kingpin RK1
    Founder of The Union
    President

Ms. Emma Peele may I ask a question of you. I am having trouble telling if your comment was in response to mine or just another statement being added to try and catch the attention of the Newland City Council. If you would be so kind as to clarify this for me. You are a friend but I'm afraid that my loyalties belong to my employees first and foremost if that was addressed towards me. I will make no judgement at this time but if you would be kind enough to clarify this for me I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,

Malcom Ciafardoni

Malcom "Whealer" Ciafardoni
    Malcom Ciafardoni

Whealer.....

It was a statement, not directed at you or your organization at all I have the deepest respect for all of you.

Meant to catch the attention of the NLC council.

My deepest apologies for any misinterptitation.
    Emma "Pyromanche" Peele, Neutral Kingpin RK1
    Founder of The Union
    President

That was what I thought Pyromanche but it never hurts to check. I agree that the state of Newland City is in a downward spiral and I'm sure that the shop keepers there would agree too. What I fear is that we may have to take out the thugs by force. I hope that they have not trapped the council into a state of fear. If this is the case they only possible way to terminate their contract may be to remove them by force and prove to the Newland City Council that they will be safe should they choose to remove the current guards.
    Malcom Ciafardoni

Keep your guards, I'll keep my cash

Newland - i really now have no reason to go there, as a clanner, I will take my cash to cities that welcome me.

Should have thought of that one.

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

New guards?

A phrase that im sure you have all heard in the past:OMNIPOL protects!!
    Get rid of the hired thugs and install OMNIPOL.In case everyone has forgotten the storyline (laughs to himself)the I.C.C. guards were installed in neutral cities to protect neutrals.The socalled newland city council or whatever the hell its called actually hired the OMNI thugs to protect from clanners invading newland city.

Blackhole please research the facts before you comment on things you do not completely understand. Yes it was the Neutral City Council that hired Ms Warr at the request of Elite Opperations. However at the time of contract Elite Opperations was under the assumption that Ms Warr was of the same affiliation as her brother. This does not excuse the fact taht their descision was blinded by fear of Mr Silverstone, but that was how the guards came to be.

What is being called for now is the removal of Ms Warr and the insertion of guards that actually have a knowledge of Rubi-Ka and are not affiliated with either the Clans or Omni-Tek.
    Malcom Ciafardoni

This would be totally unacceptable... Newland should off course be on Clan hands since it is so far in Clan territory...
    Most mining facilities in the area are controlled by Clan so havin a Omni controlled city in that area however obscene it might be is as or even more unacceptable than a neutral one i will give u that much...

Name: Escritores
    Proffession and expertise: Soldier - Warrior - Omnikiller
    Proud General of: ..:Nordic Alliance:..
    Faction: CLAN
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Territory should not be decided simply by who controls the mining facilities in the area. I have seen Clan controlled mining facilities deep in Omni territory, and Omni mines in Clan areas. Newland City is *neutral* territory, thus the need to protect it from those on either side who might try to take it as their own.

The omni mining facilities in clan territory should not be there either if it was up to me ...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

I love it when Clanners stop blowing smoke around and show the true nature of the Clans. Remember this, my Neutral allies and friends, if Escritores had his way, Newland would be Clan territory, not Neutral.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

I'm only one Clanner, but I would love to have access to Newland City again. Simply put, a closed market is bad for the economy.

Although I have to wonder how free the Neutrals in the city are, really, with armed mercenary thugs wandering the streets?

Newland belongs to the Neutrals, and they have the right to police it as they will. If they continue to bar my access to the city I will of course accede to their demands and continue to spend my credits elsewhere.
    Zhik

War is not its own end, except in some catastrophic slide into absolute damnation. It's peace that's wanted. Some better peace than the one you started with.
    Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Vor Game", 1990

54.76190476190476% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

The Clans have no sense of decency. Our old and peaceful mining complex in 4-holes were destroyed by many clans that 'participated'. After all that I've done to try and broker a peaceful co-existance with the clans during the amnesty this is the thanks I get? This recent action disgusts me.

In other news, the Newland Guards Initative was started by an Omni-Tek employee out of a sense of charity. To repeat, the aim of the initative is to bring neutral guards to protect neutrals, for neutrals.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

whealer

Research the facts?Fact of the matter is when the city of TIR outlawed ANY neutrals coming into it the socalled neutrals retaliated by installing the OMNITEK thugs.

Hows that for research?

Before that there were clan guards that almost EVERYDAY were attacked by clan,omni and NEUTRALS.

I actually have no problem with neutrals policing themselves what i DO have an issue with is the neutrals reluctance to ADMIT that they are a 3rd faction.Talk to any of them and you get the same attitude over and over:WOE is me we barely control any land and omni and clan alike can do what ever they want.The neutrals dont want to admit to anything because the same rules would apply to land control issues that everyone else has to deal with.Try attacking a neutral tower or two and see what occurs."Why did you attack my towers im neutral".Well i dont see a reason why a neutral puts up towers.The very act of doing so is indicative of a warlike people.So if you are neutral and put up towers clan and omni guilds cant attack them?

Pick a side or admit openly that NEUTRALS are a 3RD faction.
    Last edited by Blackhole; Nov 17th, 2003 at 20:50:07.

((I believe the fact that the thugs are tagged as Omni is due to game mechanics (the thugs are supposed to attack Clanners, but not Omnis or Neutrals and only Omni guards will react that way), but are to be considered an outside party, not Omni.))
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast