Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keeper Tier 1 and Tier 2 Information.

Post Keeper Tier 1 and Tier 2 Information.

Seems like the question "help meh get sorde on plx!" comes up a lot, here's some help:

*2he is Strength/Stamina ability dependant, so trickle down counts!

Rings (right finger only, visit ergo and meet requirements to obtain:
    +1 2he (Elysium Access)
    +2 2he (Scheol Access)
    +3 2he (Adonis Access)
    +5 2he (Penumbra Access)
    +7 2he (Inferno Access)
    +10 2he (Pande Access, requires camping of mob in Inferno)

Items:
    *AI armor not included but definitly useful

Assault Pack
    +1 2he
    Loc: Back
    *only back item I know of that adds 2he

Heavy Bracer
    +20 2he
    Req: 600 Heavy weapons

Taurus' Ring of the Heart
    +10 2he
    Loc: right finger, left finger
    Req: 1000 str, 1000 stam, lvl >=175 (not that you could have that much str and stam at that lvl anyway )

Tiny Spider Band
    +10 2he
    Req: 450 Stamina

Jobe Made Bladestaff
    +50 2he
    *Hotswapping Item
    Note: Zoning with Bladestaff equipped will void the benefits associated with the item

Silken Legchopper Gloves
    +40 2he (Atrox Only)
    Loc: Hands

Smelly Butcher Gloves
    +14 2he
    *Tarasque raid loot

Twleve-Fingered Graspers of Ljotur
    +12 2he

Infantry Crepsucule Gloves
    +1-24 2he (QL 1-300)

Keeper Second Tier Chest
    +30-45 2he (dependant on QL)
    Loc: Chest

Chosen Keeper Cuirass
    +45-60 2he (dependant on QL)
    Loc: Chest

Cama's Pearl of the Right Brain
    +3 2he
    Loc: neck, leftshoulder, hands, left finger
    *drops off spawned cama in Penumbra

Omni Armed forces sleeves
    Superior Sentinel sleeves
    +7 he
    Loc: Right arm, left arm
    *omni and clan only, sorry neuts

Right Sleeves of the Pest
    +9 2he
    Loc: Right arm

Sleeves of Senseless Violence
    +30 2he
    Loc: Right arm
    *Beast loot NoDrop
    Jobe Suit:

Jobe suit (or what I referr to as Tier 0) is the basis of all Tier armor. You need a full suit if you want a full suit of Chosen, less pieces mean less work over all, however a Jobe Suit is the basis of all things.

Pants, Boots, Sleeves, Gloves: You need to aquire an Insignia of Enel, an Insignia of Shere and 1,000,00 credits for each piece. The insignia's drop pretty common off just about any mob in Elyisum, and there are 2 sleeves.

Totals:
    5: Insignia of Enel
    5: Insignia of Shere
    5,000,000 credits.

Body, Back Armor, Shoulder pads, Helmet: You need to aquire an Insignia of Enel, an Insignia of Shere, an Insignia of Ocra, an Insignia of Roch, and 2,000,000 credits for each piece. The first two insignia drops in Elyisum, the others drop off Rocky Rafters (both drops) or sided mobs (unredeemed for Ocra, redeemed for Roch) in Scheol. There are two shoulderpads.

Totals:
    5: Insignia of Enel
    5: Insignia of Shere
    5: Insignia of Ocra
    5: Insignia of Roch
    10,000,000 credits.

First Tier Keeper Armor:

First Tier Armor imo is great. I had it on at 74, and have yet to need a new suit till Omni Armed Forces at 190. The stuff is just great.

Yellow Glyphs of Aban: You need to get 3 Visions of the Unshakable, which most often drops from the Catacombs in Elyisum (QL 120ish mobs) and drop pretty commonly. Then you need Consanguineal Embryio of Annwn which drops occassionally off the bosses in Elysium Catacombs, or drops alright in the Scheol Catacombs (160 regular mobs). The mobs in the two catacombs of these dungeons are rather beef for their level, and as such should be treated with some caution. I would not attempt to solo it unless they are either Grey, or you have some experience with them.

After you aquire your 4 parts (3 Visions, 1 Embryio) you goto the IPS Keeper Professional and turn them in for a
    Yellow Glyph of Aban.

Awakening your Glyph: You need to aquire reasonably high QL Canister of Pure Liquid Notum. This drops pretty commonly in Scheol off of the Canine's near The Bastion or at the Marble Orchards Exits. To be safe I'd get over QL 100, it is Unique so you can only get 1 at a time. Use the Canister of Pure Liquid Notumon the Yellow Glyph of Aban, and you will end up with a Yellow Glyph of Aban-Awakened. This step requires Quantum Field Theory skill (550). Someone else can do this part for you.

Finishing your Glyph: You need to aquire the last part of this, which is our Profession Novictum Spongy Novictum. You combine your Yellow Glyph of Aban-Awakened onto the Novictum, and it will result in a Yellow Glyph of the Kight. This step takes Psychology to complete (600). Someone else can do this part for you.

Making a piece of First Tier: The final step is combining your Yellow Glyph of the Kight with a Piece of Jobe Armor and it results in a matching piece of First Tier Keeper armor. Tier one can only be Pants, Boots, Sleeves, Gloves, and Chest (6 pieces total). This step requires 450 Computer Literacy, and must be done by yourself. A suggestion is to reset a skill (if you wish to get it super early like I did) or simply wait. This step is pretty brutal on us Keepers as Computer Literacy is Dark Blue.

Totals:

18: Visions of the Unshakable
    6: Consanguineal Embryio of Annwn
    6: Spongy Novictum
    6: Canister of Pure Liquid Notum
    Jobe Suit Body, Pants, Sleeves, Boots, and Gloves.

Second Tier Keeper Armor:

Red Glyph of Aban: You'll need to get 3 Will of the Unshakable and one Consanguineal Embryio of Yomi. I've seen the Will's drop fairly common in the Adonis Catacombs (200ish mobs that are rough) and the Embryio I hear drops occassionally off bosses in Adonis or semi-rarely in Pneumbra (220+ish mobs). This is a semi-hard process to achieve to get this, but once you do again turn in the parts to the IPS professional and he will give you a Red Glyph of Aban.

Awakening your Glyph: This part I am a bit lost on at this time because we need pretty high QL Canister of Pure Liquid Notum. There are empty canisters that can be bought, but I am unsure of where to fill them at this time, rumor has it on Control Towers in SL, but Land Control isn't enabled here. Either or you combine Canister of Pure Liquid Notum with Red Glyph of Aban and the result is a Red Glyph of Aban-Awakened. The requirement is 880 QFT to accomplish, and can be done by others.

Making Advanced Jobe Parts: Basic Jobe parts can not be simply turned into Tier2, you must first make them Advanced and upgrade them before they are ready to be upgraded to Tier2. For Tier2 (for keepers) we need aJoker's Glyph for the Helmet and 2 Shoulderpad upgrades. Joker's Glyph drop off the "SL Missions" (Dungeons) off the boss at the very end. Realtively easy to get with a small group of friends all TL6+. They drop off the boss Eraducus. After upgrading, the pieces will be ready to apply the finished glyph to them.

Finishing your Glyph: The last part in lue of the Tier1's Novictum requires another Glyph. In this instance we need to aquire 3 Advent of the Benign and turn them in to our IPS professional. Advent of the Benign can be aquired in the Adonis Catacombs pretty easily off the regular mobs there. He will hand us a Green Tower Glyph of Thar. Once you have a Green Tower Glyph of Thar and a Red Glyph of Aban-Awakened combine them together to get a Red Glyph of Justice. This process takes 960 Psycology to complete, and can be done by others.

Making a Piece of Second Tier Armor: The last step is combining your Red Glyph of Justice with a Piece of First Tier Keeper armor OR a piece of Advanced Jobe (helmet/shoulderpads) to get a piece of Second Tier Keeper armor. Tier2 can be done entirely except for the Support System (Back armor). This step requires 720 Computer Literacy and must be done yourself. At the level you will be getting Tier2 armor stuff you should easily be able to get this.

Totals:
    27: Will of the Unshakable
    27: Advent of the Benign
    9: Consanguineal Embryio of Yomi
    9: Canister of Pure Liquid Notum
    1: Joker's Glyph
    First Tier Keeper Cuirass, Greaves, Vambrace, Gauntlets, Sabatons, Basic Jobe Helmet and Shoulderpads.
    Comp Lit?=1750

Keeper's: Star of Faith
    +30 2he
    Level >=200
    Comp Lit >=1500

Melee Fighter's Manual of Force
    +1-5
    Loc:utils 1,2,3 UNIQUE

Guardian Conductor of Learning
    +10-50 (dependant on ql)
    *Tower

Nanos:
    Umbral Skill Wrangler (premium)
    +147 2he (+153 if trader has distill with life perked to 10)
    *Must be lvl >=205

Keeper's Edge
    +12 2he
    Impartiality of the Blade
    +29 2he
    Decision Maker
    +54 2he
    Judgement Bringer
    +85 2he
    The Adjucator's Blade
    +110 2he
    Finality's Edge
    +127 2he
    Colossus of Swords
    +140 2he
    2he Weapon Expertise
    +20 2he

Note: Essence of "" (enfo nano), Iron Circle (doc nano +20stam/+20str), Keepers str/stam buffs (A Keeper's Physique, Guardian of Might *don't stack with IC) also add a lot of trickle down, don't forget Composite Attributes as well.

In case I missed anything and if you have the time

*will add more later, suggestions encouraged.

You know you want this...
    Last edited by Maofex; Jan 6th, 2014 at 22:00:18.
    Ubuntu is for people who can't understand unix.

re-linked to main armour/weapons guide ^^

AWESOME! You made my day!

One question, in Tier 1, Martial Artists and Keepers can use the same unfinished Glyph(Thats how I built Tier 1 to my Keeper, I made it with my MA), is it the same system with Tier 2? So that I can get Tier 2 for my Keeper with my MA?

Also, since I wont use Tier 2 Shoulderpads and Helmet yet, can I skip the Advanced Jobe part and the Joker glyphs?
    Last edited by Engelen; Jan 2nd, 2004 at 10:30:23.
    I'm a runaway train on a broken track,
    I'm a ticker on a bomb that you can't turn back this time,
    that's right, I got away with it all and I'm still alive

Engelen, if you are going for tier 3... then I think you need to get the items, since you will prolly need a tier 2 combined with the tier 3 items to get your chosen/faithful armor

and lucky you with the MA... I am stuck on asking ppl to help me with my keeper

but great guide... posted it to my org
    Psyblade - level 191 Keeper
    General of the Regulators

Beyond the senses is the mind, and beyond the mind is reason, its essence
    Beyond reason is the Spirit in man, and beyond this is the Spirit of the universe
    the evolver of all

- Mascaro 65

No, I wondered about if I could use Engelen to get the parts for my Keepers Tier 2, since Engelen has Penumbra access and stuff, would save a lot of time..
    I'm a runaway train on a broken track,
    I'm a ticker on a bomb that you can't turn back this time,
    that's right, I got away with it all and I'm still alive

Originally posted by Engelen
    No, I wondered about if I could use Engelen to get the parts for my Keepers Tier 2, since Engelen has Penumbra access and stuff, would save a lot of time..
    Yes, you can.
    Nynnie - Savior
    Nursejenny - Eternalist
    Legion

So that I can get Tier 2 for my Keeper with my MA?
    No.

Your keeper uses the Green Tower Glyph of Thar.

Your MA uses the Orange Sub-Glyph.

Only: Doctors, Nano-Tech's, and Keepers share the Green Glyphs.

Your MA needs Advent of the Impestuous, your Keeper uses the Advent of the Benign.

But for the basic red glyphs yes you could get for your keeper

oh, my fault then

Forgot the colored glyphs.

*hides in a corner*
    Nynnie - Savior
    Nursejenny - Eternalist
    Legion

Hell yes sTiCkY this!
    Main: Nortonos lvl 174 *GiMp* Keeper Equipement

A good friend will bail you out of jail, but your best friend will be
    the one sitting next to you saying "That was awesome!"

Originally posted by Engelen
    Well you can use Engelen to help me get my Tier 2 pieces then when your keeper can survive in Prenumbra I can help ya get your Tier 2.

But there's thats whole keeper must turn the items into the IPS keeper deal that keeps your MA from doing it.

Even so there is a major untapped market here for high levels who need money to by the next new 100 mil unique item to hit the market (cause all new stuff starts at 100 mil and goes up)

Oh and Bump with a call to make this sticky
    Davias Keltana Jr.
    -----------------------------

I am not my father's son.... I am better

On my honor, my family will be redeemed!
    Savior from the Angels of the Night

This link is added and located under the Tire 1 and Tire 2 second of my Armor and Weapons guide. I'm sure Aslon would agree he doesn’t want see multiple stickys on the same topic ^^.

Insignia Locations

This is great! I just want to add one correction to the insignias. You can get Ocra and Roch both in Elysium as well. Due north of Monopolis's Inarnarator is a dungeon. (At the end of what I have heard some refer to as the Alley of Death) On the first level are two Kolaana that will sometimes drop the glyphs. The second level has many more of the Kolaana thus you can get them faster on the second level. I don't recall the level on the mobs atm but they were 87ish I believe, at least they were green to me in my 90s at the time. Both glyphs drop here and you can get all you need in the matter of an hour or two tops.

^

sticky please for this helpful information
    Psyanyde (AWOL) ^^ Proud to be a part of - Wen-tzu Enclave - Karma is real baby, and it's on our side.

- NCU error: This nano program can't automatically replace other program -

babooom!

Added Joker Glyph Location

you need to edit it also ... you only need 1 Joker Glyph as the 1 is reusable

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast