Thread: What weapons to use at 113?

What weapons to use at 113?

I've been using duel QL137 ITDs since level 100 or so, and now it's time to upgrade. The problem I have is that I do little to no damage to hecks because the min damage on ITDs is so low. However I do like the high damage on them.

Somebody recommended that I use an ITD and much Polished Compressed Blade.

What are the thoughts on this setup?

At 113 what's the best weapon combo I can put together?

Thanks!

Cuddles
    113 Shade

at that lvl my CB(133) would do close to 200 while my ITD(131) [gimp i know had since lvl 75ish] did only 80ish than i would get more damage from totemic rights.

now im lvl 130 and im still using the same weapons bc im too lazy to go get new ones thou im thinking about doing it now, but the itd does about 130+ and the CB does 250+ and i get another 50 from totemic rights sometimes i hit for 500+ which i think is not bad for my gimp weapons and i crit 800+ it is hard for me to tell what weapon is hitting if its not min damage.
    Slybabe: 218 Shade RK2 |
    Gear
    WTB Ogdan/Captured Spirit/Exsequiae patterns 1m per part (sry to cramp your style pimper, but it was too good of a idea)

Missions on Rubika with 2x ql107 Sigds me being lvl113 I get a minimum of 250dmg a hit (got add all offence perks and spirits tho) and after Totemic Rites #3 & Spirit Lych lands the max is roughly 400 depending on targets ac.. crits being 550ish, but uncommon. Backstabs from 250 to roughly 1100.

Need to get fresh Sigds tho.. just haven't bothered completing the Ergo quest at Elysium and not hassled anyone else to fetch some from Scheol yet.

Not actually giving any real advice here, just giving you some numbers to compare with so you can experiment for yourself with higher ql CB and ITD or maybe a pair of the 'oh so disliked' Sigds :P

at around lvl 125-130 i started using ql180-190 polished compressed blades they work great for me along with perks except pulling agg from tanks

my suggestion

Try to get a Chicanery. They go up to ql 150, have a NICE minimum damage (compared to ITDs) and even an additional special. I would recomend to use a combo of Chicanery and Compressed Blade (or Sigid VI and up). Newland Fishkifes are also nice. Your offensive or defensive skills are very much influenced by the spirits you are wearing.

Eiss, 193 Shade, RK1
    TOLM
    The good karma Shade.

Any suggestions on where the Chicanery drops?

chicanery is dynadrop only. hit dynacamps around level 150ish. or buy from forums. I bought one ingame for 1mill. seen them sell up to 5mill.
    cheers
    'Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.'

Fhinn, TL7 Neutral Gunslinger // Countinn, TL5 Neutral Trader
    Sleekitt TL5 Clan Fixer

Shattered Dreams, of ye olde RK2 Recruitment thread

I had two ql137 ITDs equipped at lvl 88 if that gives you an indication of what can be equipped at 113

oh and I use 2 chicaneries atm too. I'd recommend them also.

Newland Fish Knife is rather nice.
    Kinda hard to find, though.

Zaphras
    Myyr - Cute and Harmless MA
    Xaphralin - really cute and trying NOT to be harmless..
    Xzahn - Cute? Don't be silly
    Zaphras - Can we kill something now?
    Green24 - Head Shot!
    Ptor - Keeper
    Khasha - Where'd that **** pet go THIS time???

Weaps.

Anyone know what a good weapon setup would be to allow for maximum specials(dimach included)?
    brawl
    fast attack
    dimach,
    backstab

A setup with acceptable min damage would be preferred.

ATM I use Newland Fish Knife - Two Stars and Sigd V

And I have these specials available
    Dimach
    Fast Attack
    Brawl
    Backstab
    Sneak Attack

Along with
    Stab
    Double Stab
    Ritual of Devotion
    Devour Vigor

So needless to say I keep pretty busy in a group or soloing.

Also I have something to brag about ...

Last night i did over 2k damage going Backstab Stab Doublestab RoD and Devour Vigor. Needless to say the mob did not live long afterwards.