Thread: high QL bloodlusts dropping

high QL bloodlusts dropping

For anyone who's interested in getting a high QL bloodlust (mainly for that agi/sense buff), kill a couple lords of the void, and you're bound to find one. got myself a ql270 earlier today. 1801 piercing req -- i can barely equip the sucker, but barely is enough. haven't bothered testing it on a heckler yet, im just gonna assume it's trash.

tragic spirits here i come.
    The Damage Junkie and the Junk
    damage king of RK2
    [ Nanobots 10% Perk Specials 18% SneakAttack 8% Backstab 15% Regular 19% FastAttack 6% Critical 20% ]

i thought it looked cool if u could dual a high bloodlust and DKN as they are right and left hand only

what lvl lord of the void and did u need help
    Slybabe: 218 Shade RK2 |
    Gear
    WTB Ogdan/Captured Spirit/Exsequiae patterns 1m per part (sry to cramp your style pimper, but it was too good of a idea)

erm. lord of the void is a lv250 mob, and you can find them scattered all thruout SL. there's at least 1 in every zone (including nascence). they hit harder than zodiac mobs -- capable of 6k+ even thru 25% reflect. a friend of mine reported a 3k crit thru TMS.

that said, i got bored, and with my trusty nippies, bent him over something nasty, and he gladly gave up the phat lewt.
    damage king of RK2
    [ Nanobots 10% Perk Specials 18% SneakAttack 8% Backstab 15% Regular 19% FastAttack 6% Critical 20% ]

lol and u did this solo i take it?

lemme know how the bloodlust hits
    Slybabe: 218 Shade RK2 |
    Gear
    WTB Ogdan/Captured Spirit/Exsequiae patterns 1m per part (sry to cramp your style pimper, but it was too good of a idea)

Would be nice to finally get a decent R arm in.
    Pimpernickel 220.19 Shade Stuff
    WTB Ogdan/Captured Spirit/Exsequiae patterns 1m per part and always in effect.
    100M for Spirit Siphon QL 272+

wow....i, wow...even with UBT and a spec 4 doc, i have no chance of soloing a LoTV. sarcasm over the head, i guess. i haven't bothered testing it on a heckler yet because i know the result already. it's gonna suck. i'll have to grab my trader friend and take him out with me to knock over a few for a real test. mainly wanted it for the +40 agi/sense buff.
    damage king of RK2

Tried to duo a LotV with a doc friend using 1st spec4 heal and went SPLAT! after 40 secs (when acrobat ran out)

got a 253 on a adonis catacomb boss few weeks ago while huntin tier2.. kinda ez to solo .. run in.. attack boss(watch them stupad nukez) hold agg.. run back to stairs.. keep doors closed boss will follow all other mobs stay out

and yeah .. suxxor weapon .. nice stat buff -.-

weapon suxxorz? not for me it doesn't. i've got it paired with a piercing evil and i do about 30% more damage on hecklers over nippys. i gotta fight at 50% agg, but it's not a problem now with phylactery capped.
    damage king of RK2