Thread: UERK-volunteer engie warpers for new dungeon post here

UERK-volunteer engie warpers for new dungeon post here

Any sub 110 peeps willing to warp high level engies into the new dungeon to get tradeskill items (or for whateve reason), please post here. Don't forget to specify if you are RK1/Atlantea or RK2/Rimor.

Also, first <110 level engie who signs up after me gets a free beacon warp nano (if they don't already have it). RK2 only.

I'll start: send tell ingame to Tensegra on RK2. I'm usually on late evenings, US pacific time.

FYI, according to this guide you need a team of at least 3 players to get past the first chamber (there are things that need to be done simultaneously by multiple players to proceed). It'd help to have ready a team of two and preferably 3 or more since warpers will get you in, but might not want to actually accompany you further.

Edit - actually you can throw the switches and get past the first room with just 2 toons, if you time it right. So just a warper and warpee is all you need
    Last edited by Tensegra; Apr 6th, 2004 at 19:25:13.
    Tensegra my awesome org Angels of the Night Rimor/RK2

Support our new union!
    >>> United Engineers of Rubi-Ka (UERK) <<<

Iacon can. I will be on later tonight, Atlantic around 6:30pm.

Talking Genious am I!

Wait a minute... I dont think I can run that program yet. :-p Hehehe, ya. Think first, post second!!!!

Yay, was waiting for someone else to post first

I'll be on rather late tonight (USA time) but once I figure out how to get into the dungeon and where it is, I'll happily pull in other engineers that outlevel the place. I could use some help gathering the items myself, too.
    Tyrell, Engineer and CTO of Tyrell Corporation
    "More Human than Human"

This actually works? Not possible for the TOTW and IS dungeons.. confirmation?
    Ernest "Zane0" Bunke - Equipment - Perks
    Obsidian Order
    Advisor

Fix 200+ Engineer Slayers

Yup, its posted by CZ if i remeber correclty or someone else form Funcom that Warping into dungeon is ALLOWED
    Lusitano: Rimor Engineer

Hindeburg would be your man on RK1 Atlantean. Nice little side gig this. Breaks the monotony of Making Carb armor.
    Regards,

Conlai Darkmoor
    Keeper
    a.k.a
    Hindeburg
    Engineer

-A good sword is in many ways similar to a good woman, both are difficult to find and both have tongues that can cut deeply.-

Conlai Darkmoor

Helping drive the bus

I warped a few last night.

give me a tell /dcotortrish or engitrish

again no charge, lets get those prices for tradeskills down

server Rimor or RK2

I have warped a few people inside, not asking for cash but i have accepted donations.
    Rimor Server
    Robotgubben lvl 173/14/29 engineer

I can warp people in, I got a young engi I keep at CoH just for the guild but if someone else needs a warp yell at me.
    I'm on RK1

I am still fascinated by the acronym
    Maimgara - Supreme Creator, The Renaissance - RK2
    [Thedeacon]: As for the "high level n00b" part....Hey, I don't care if they level up....puts them in pvp range quicker.