Thread: New memo released - Evaluation of Hope incident

Post New memo released - Evaluation of Hope incident

A new memo has been released from an Omni citizen's perspective about the events that transpired in Hope. This memo has been made public to non-Omni employees in a gesture of good will.

Memo: Evaluation of Omni-Tek incursion into Hope (On AO Vault)
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Intriguing, particularly in light of Omni-Pol's efforts to sabotage the Council of Truth. One has to wonder why a police force seems so bent on sabotaging any chance of positive diplomatic relations between Omni-Tek and the clans.

I sincerely hope that these events come as more of a surprise to the average Omni-Tek employee than they do to me.
    Delia "Aerinyi" Jett
    General of Whisper's Edge
    Atlantean

Omni-Pol has it's own agenda as we all know. As far as Apoc and most clans I know are concerned, Omni-Pol is considered hostile and will be shot on sight on clan territory, no questions asked.

If you ask me, Omni-Pol fears that their powers might be cut down in the wake of peace. No one needs a Gestapo in times of peace and prosperity. So the obvious choice for them is to sabotage any diplomatic efforts.

This however does not mean that I recognize that there are civilized people within Omni-Tek that we can talk to. It is most welcome to read that not all of Omni-Tek endorses actions as taken by Omni-Pol and other departments.

-D
    Corrine Daimoness Wright
    - Veteran of Apocalypse
    - General of the Mercury Dragons (ret.)
    - Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams