Thread: The training of an MP

The training of an MP

Seated in the training lab he stared at his teacher

"but sir...don't you think" the voice of the boy was soft, gentle. while Already the call of the Meta-Physical had awoken inside of him. dressed in black leather pants, omni style. this was the moment he would be imprinted by the shadow wich would be his next teacher

"now...you are 16 today. a man in some civilisations. DON'T ever forget where you came from or where you want to come. you are Omni-Tek born, wherever your other loyalties lay. remember that"

while the boy was only 16, he had already learned to focus his emotions into a Meta-Physical representations, the pets most called the Meatball ones, were already comming to him. it having started very early indeed, always he had been an ungly child, well compared to the flawless beauty of many Solitus he indeed was. still that hadn't bothered him. bright light blue eyes staring out into the distance as the woman dressed in a rather skimpy black bathing suit, and with tatoo's all over her body came closer to him

pushing him into a wall, it was but fractions of seconds before his pants were down and then...

next he remembered was the dark chamber of the school in Blue rome.

"Nerva-is...come forward" a soft female voice spoke, so gentle and while so stern. and as he rose, he feared it would be that voice wich would break his young heart

edit: ((ooc: please feel free to participate in the writing of this...any who wish to post this this, feel free to))
    Last edited by Nerva-is; Jul 31st, 2004 at 20:52:11.
    =of all the things I miss, I miss my mind the most=(by Nerva-is's MUN)

questions asto loyalty

Two years had passed in wich the boy was slowly trained into a devotee of the Meta-physical. Many lessons learned and many mistakes made. on the daybreak of his comming to manhood he stared into the two circles in the sky above Jobe

"what are those?" he asked meekly, calmly. having slowly begun the process of draining the emotions from him and having slowly begun to take his first steps into the direction of true enlightenment "those...are gardens Nerva-is...as an omni-tek follower you will be required to support that wich is commently refered to as the unredeemed"

ofcourse those words went against his believes, support creatures wich looked more as the mithical devils while fighting against socalled angelic forces. as his instructor left he took from his pocket a clan recruitment folder. sitting in a small apartment at the Jobe marketplace, he read over the words written

"support freedom"

words filled with propaganda. and he wondered then if he couldn't just leave all of it behind, leave Omni and leave the clans, remain neutral in the shadowlands.

oh such questions wich begged for an answer. putting the clan reqruitment folder down on his bed, he picked up the Brace of Jobe, for wich he had evolved to much already, and the papers he would have to show to one Dr Rodriguez.

switching sides

charging into the middle of battle under Omni flag, he buffed up fairly quickly. standing there concentrating, looking over the battlefield as were all Meta's. sending in the first line...his attack pets. the glow arround him from the buffs he used to be able to call them forth. the thought entered his mind for but a moment...

'I should really get some missions done...find myself a nice Mezz pet'

yet the thought came to late as it was called in the force supply their healpets, a moments stop in the fight bringing it forth. what he saw on the battlefield discusted him...unredeemed hords feeding on the life energy of fallen camerades. squeezing his fists it didn't take him long to charge into the frey

"FOR GLORY!" he yelled as he called his pets to his side, the mental link with them more powerfull then his teachers had ever told. charging one of the unredeemed, it was but a moments pain as the large blade was jabbed though his abdomens. going deeper, and deeper till he fell to the floor, the metalic taste of blood welling up on his lips, gusting up. the healpet taken down, the attack one braught to socalled justece

but he, he layed there, his vision becomming troubled, not enough nano energy to supply for his healing. he turned onto his back. this would be the first time he would face dead and find himself at a reclaim terminal

yet as his vision returned, in bright red at first as the healing nano energy cleaned and closed the wound. he saw the friendly faces of those who wore clan boards arround their necks. a hand held out...

and that hand he took in the form of a affiliation form. next he actively recalled he was booking reclaim at a clan terminal. wairing a clan board arround his neck

many would call him a traiter, yet omni-tek just wasn't for him. the first thing he needed to do was get the word out. find some organisation wich would support him as a level 23MP mostly bent on healing. some Clan organisation wich could show him the way from now on

((hereby requesting that if any Clan organisations are interested, look up my character under Nervais, and constanct me on this board via Roleplay, as such is mostly what I am looking for, thank you very much in advance...cheers. Nervais 's MUN))

walking though Old Athen, he smelled free air for the first time in his life. at least it felt free to him. althought he city layed in mostly ruin, it held a certain feel wich was hard to discribe. by now he had reased till level 27 still being a devotie, he was one wielding pets much higher a level then him. just to be safe was the word he usually used

the fear he had once had when living in Blue rome had changed to a feeling of exileration. and that feeling of exileration fueled the meta-physical aspect of his personality. sighing slightly as he walked though the gate to jobe

standing on the opservetory platform. he was returning home for the day. having been down at the greeting center of new arrivels. trying to help them out in some way asto repay the kindness Clan had chosen to give him when accepting him into their mits.

a good deed never was to be left unrewarded. be it by a buff or be it by a helping hand. he still felt he should show kindness to those who had shown it to him. taking the keycard from his black and red pants, he put it into the lock, causing the door to open

walking though the corridor, he put the keycard on a small table next to the staircase down into his livingroom. his place wasn't big, yet it was home. the sole truely homely place he had ever known. he undid the long trenchcoat, revealing a muscular pale naked upper body, a tatoo on it, his deffence. the mystical tatoo's a Shade had once told him about. black and red pants, and the same boots. hands also covered in the same mysitcal tatoos. here he could meditate without fear of prejudgement

here he could hide his face in the darkness and relish in the meta-physical world. relish in the fact that he served devine beings instead of those of pure malice. waiting for a mission on an organisation to contact him

((ooc: once more, if any want to join in, feel free to make a post, it would be much appriciated))

Awakening to terror

once more, for the second day in a row he awoke in a cold sweat "Eluminate" he whispered, lights comming to life, lighting his sleeping quarters fully. shadows smiling wildly as they were trown uppon the walls.

his dreams were haunted by the aspects of the meta-physical. yet that wasn't quite enough. not to explain the visions he had seen. only being a level 29 Meta-physicist at this very moment, he however had grown awakened to something disturbing and vile. biting his bottom lip till he drew blood, suckling it gently. blood calmed him, the taste of his nano tainted existence. putting on the bracer of Jobe, he pushed in some buttons, meanwhile walking though the hallway till he stood infront of a holoprojector

pressing the activation key, his black clath form was projected though the ICC network, open to any who wished to look at it. he wasn't planning on being heard, mearly doing this to calm his own mind

"I am Malcom Brownman...better known as Nerva-is...and I am a Meta-physicist. such information however is unimportant...what is more important now is information towards a treat I can not explain, all I know that we have 40 days...30 till they arrive and 10 before they wipe out Rubi-ka and thereby wipe out the shaowlands aswell, no reclaims...nothing...I have felt something...WE MUST ACT NOW...clan and omni allike, Mr Ross if you are listening, contact the clans, clans if you are listening contact Mr Ross...find peace in our darkest day...I urge you"

he was close to desperation, Malcom Brownman would be unimportant, Lene Nerva-is would be a far more meaningfull name to Omni-tek as one of their treators. holding his head high

"freedom though unity" touching his breast with his right hand he swallowed and sank back into his couch as the transmission ended. hoping his words, togetter with those of all the others he had heard screaming of this invasion would help. yet he was sure his voice as that of so many would be forgotten to classified as that of a madman

((edit: forgot a word, soz))

A file passes across Sallust's desk.

"Hmm, this one looks to have the potential of a promising Visionary. Secretary, can you see to it that our Seekers bring me more info on this subject?"
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

joining Pandora's Guard

::his eyes snapped open with a blinking light on the message center. tilting his head slightly, he walked over to it, dressed in black and red pants he pressed the activation button. the face of a female doctor shown uppon the screen::

::a face wich had a voice and a message. Iding herself as Rostiline, giving him the message, in a calm enough voice that he had 30 minutes to make his way over to center of Tir.::

::jumping up, forgetting to switch off the message he put on the brown leather coat and jumped down the stairs, racing over Jobe square to the observetory platform, though the gate to old athens, stopping but a moment asto cast a Composite Teachings buff for one who asked him to. he ran though the gates to Tir, arround the huge structure till there in a tent he saw two men sitting, one of them, a Martial Artist, solitus by the looks of him, and a larger one, unmistakeably Antrox.::

Martial Artist: please sit down...my name is Ruken

::sitting down it took Nerva-is little time to lay his hands in his lap and to begin:: do you have an open mind sirs?
    ::he mearly asked as he stared from one to the other, the answer was afirmative. and though a whole series of conversation, Nerva-is began to give both men the information about the threat he had felt. finally when silence rained he held out his hand for Ruken to take, the Solitus Martial Artist taking it, and gaining a stronger awareness of what was to happen. when time began to shorter and night was drawing near. finally a conclusion was reached, and Nerva-is welcomed to Pandora's Guard::

continued in Journal of Nervais