Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Personal Diary Sites

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar

Personal Diary Sites

Hi, I'd just like to compile a list of personal diary (or story/fan-fic) sites that people have made of their adventures on Rubi-Ka. Please avoid posting plain "guild" sites unless you can provide a clear link directly to the log/diary section. I know there's a lot of 'screenshot' sites out there so please just submit ones that have more than just a single sentence caption per/shot. I'll go through and pull them from the thread and put them on the list every few days. Thanks.

Tap

Story Site List (so far)
    [list=1][*]The Adventures of Lev Rivers[*]The Helpers[*]SRS Journal[*]Omni-Tek Command[*]Maximus's Journals (AOVault)[*]Bonefish (SPARTA)[*]Baboons People[*]The Joint was Jumping - Ehrynn[*]MeraNews[*]Neon Zebra[*]Gridstream[*]Demenzia / Keredwyn[*]Jesska[*]Circle-G[/list=1]
    Last edited by Tappert; Sep 15th, 2002 at 13:08:26.
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]

Thumbs up

You can find Bonefish & SPARTA's story, here: http://www.ot-sparta.org/story.htm

Garret "Bonefish" Silvestrini
    Director - SPARTA
    Director of Operations, OTSEC

Founding Member of the Omni-Tek Security Council

garret.silvestrini@ot-sparta.org
    www.ot-sparta.org

Hi Tappert

Hi,

Well you have my omni-command site, I must say i was thinking of coming back and starting that up again. Its just with the story quite dead I am not sure if there is any news to report these days.

But anyway me moaning about the story aside there is the old baboons site I did before working on the offical one. The stuff is sort of old but theres my diary plus the stories I did about you and baxie. Funny looking at my old site how many people in the cast list are still around a lot less than half ;(.

I might bring some of the babons people stuff to the omni command site and re-start my diary or finish your adventures. erm maybe just maybe

So not sure its of any use to you also what are you up to these days I heard you have to close your shop

opps forgot to post the url for my old site http://baboonspeople.tripod.com/

Thanks to the both of you for submitting the sites.

I had forgotten about the Bab's People page. Looking at the cast list and noting friends who are gone is depressing.. but then again, Lev, Purity, Atalia and I are still around. And there's always an influx of new people. Last time I went to Babs, it looked like there was already a new group there. Oh well, things change.

While the tailor shop has closed, I'm still lurking around. I'm working on another project now for AO which is related to the diary sites. Umm... more on that later when it's done.

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski

Yes it is sad to see how many of the old guard have gone, but you should never lose sight of the fact that there are a lot of great roleplayers coming in all the time. And even if new to AO they bring with them their experience in other mmorpg, table tob or lrp.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Not sure if this would go here.. but I thought I would post Ehrynn's colum "This Joint was Jumpin" Kind of a diary site...

"The Joint Was Jumpin"
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor
    ~*~ Director of Vixen Entertainment~*~
    Manger of the Rompa Bar, Omni-Ent.

Oh yes, most definately it belongs. I should have made myself clear that it needent be a full-fledged website. Even a page or two would do. Thanks.

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski

hehe, I forgot where I put this.

*bump*
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski

OMG!!!!!

Thank the maker that link to my stag night video doesnt work on the Baboons People site.

That video was the bane of my existance for 6 months! (even if it WAS funny)

I couldnt go hunting without someone asking if that was me in the thong, the red hood and dancing ymca!
    If ya can get away with it, try it.
    If ya cant get away with it, try it anyway }:-)

And now Lev, we can ask you if that was you in the pink boots, shirt and hotpants last night.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Arrow /me grins evilly

Nah, it was some Lev clone bloke called Leoslave, or was it Sexxy, or was it Kinkky... (hehe, poor Lev)

does it count?

I'm hoping Meranews counts here!
    there haven't been any stories for a while, because OOC I have been writing freeforms and IC Mera's been busy getting married - but there should be a lot more soon - and though its sort of news - I think the feature style of the interviews makes it fit better in a list of story sites.

so:

www.anarchy-meranews.org.uk

an IC site reporting player characters views on many things from conflict to fashion
    Last edited by Merasandrin; Jul 30th, 2002 at 10:26:55.

Mera,

The link doesn't seem to work. It might just be bad timing on my part on trying when DNS servers go down but if it isn't, could you take a look-see. Thanks.

As for the videos Lev, they could always go through the Gallery url I have in my sig. So every post I make, there's another "thong, the red hood and dancing ymca" question waiting in the wings. Bwhahahaha....

Ooooooooooo... yea..........

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski

This may fit in, since I do keep a kind of account of my time in Rubika.

The Neon Zebra
    Tuxx - Grid Freak and Closed System Poison Pill, Black Sheep of SRS and Proprietor of The Neon Zebra
    Domu - Lotus on Water, Member of House SRS
    Neon Zebra: A gathering place for the roleplaying community.

Thanks for fixing the link Merasandrin. I like the character reference page.

And I'll throw in your site as well Domu. I've taken the liberty to add Gridstream since it is user-generated IC content (someone correct me if I'm wrong - I still haven't be able to listen to it firsthand).

Tap
    Last edited by Tappert; Jul 30th, 2002 at 23:57:02.
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski

Well that's not much of a well-presented site yet... I lack time to work on the graphics for the moment, and I prefer having content than visuals without anything else... but I'm considering putting some of my Anrachy-related stuff online. I have a few things already written, and a few others in the works... Maybe it can be of interest to you too? ^_^

If it's the case, link is http://www16.brinkster.com/anarkhe

To be upated for better presentation.
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Thanks for the link Demenzia. However, it seems to be down. Just want to double-check the url. Thanks.

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski

Yuck, sorry... I've just checked it now, and it works... maybe it was a temporary downtime of the servers. What kind of error message did you get, if you remember?...
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Got through now. Earlier, it was just spinning and spinning on loading. Apparently it got through the DNS but the website was idling.

No matter, I can see it now. Thanks.

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski

Well..It's not finished yet....but, my backstory site is located at the link below. Not sure if you would concider it like the other ones or if it fits on your list...but if it does, by all means post it

http://members.shaw.ca/nomatter/ao

e-mail jesska@otbwo.org if you have any comments
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Atlantian: "Jesska Rhees" - lvl 153 Crat - retired
    Rimor: Krazee "Lilyflie" Madness - lvl 103 ENF - semi around again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast