Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If I want a plug, i'll look for an electric outlet : STOP THE PLUGGING

Angry If I want a plug, i'll look for an electric outlet : STOP THE PLUGGING

Since discussion lately has been evolving with neutrals around, i'll do a public service and explain things for the bunch of you.

Neutrals get 'pluged' SEVERAL times per day. By 'plug' I mean mentions in passing of ...

- Why fight for a lost cause....(join us and don't be a fool)
    - You are just like us ..... ( come on, be like us)
    - Have you considered joining the X ...... ( Yeah, the last 45 times i was in a team with some X)
    - You neutrals are doomed anyways .... (join us now and don't be a loser )
    - *Fuzzy little story for atroxes with a moral at the end* .... (Brad, stop it)
    - The neutrals have no rights.... ( And i spit in your face , happy? )
    - You have taken no decision/ You are undecided.... ( my decision is not to join your sorry asses, so !#$!@#up with the plugging)
    - etc etc etc

Consider this :
    - We know our status.
    - We have friends on both sides
    - They ALL tryed to plug.
    - We still are neutral.
    - This is intended.

So here comes the conclusion :

WHEN A NEUTRAL WILL 'consider' SWITCHING, HE'LL LET YOU KNOW!!!

Now stop plugging ! We know you want to own us ! Lmao.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    /me hands Mister_unknown a Valium.

... you know, these babies are covered by Omni-Tek health care...

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]

tit for tat

/me loads his summers burst with valiums and starts pepering Tappert's booty...

BTW, you still wanna do that movie we were talking about ?
    --
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    --

Amazingly, in all my trips for teams down to Omni-1, Tir, or the pipes/mines, I have never gotten the plug. In fact, most of what I get is either hatred (you're screwing up my targeting!) or wonder (wow... a neutral... can I get a screenshot?).

By the way, the Valiums are very sugary. You should give them a try.

cosa nostra... interesting

You guys shuold hook up with the other neutral guilds. Most neutrals are roleplayers at heart, and a coalition of guilds was formed recently.

You might also wanna check out the independant Rubikan's newsfeed. (www.ir-news.org ) They have links to a neutral forum, which i RECOMMEND you take a look at and post inside.

Welcome to Rubi Martov. We have a lot of uphill battles to fight as neutrals. And BELIEVE ME, you will get the plug...... it gets progressively more insisting when you gain levels (ooohhhh a lvl 55 neutral! We have to convert him!)
    --
    --

--

Thanks for the welcome. I've actually been playing for a while (Febuary) but I've only been Neutral for a month or so because I have the urge to be a rebel (I'm also a Opifex Crat... go figure) and I was a pretty crappy Omniserf. Actually, I do know of the Independant Rubikan's news, but I've been on permalurk there... that's probably going to change as since I got in PR I figured that I'd better get in touch with everyone else in the community.

And thanks for the warning.

Ooooohhh....a movie?
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

I get the plugging too Juju...

Wait till you get in the 100+ range..

It's funny really... Even a few that know I would
    never chooses a side still ask..

I have Movies of MissMaul...
    Oopsie those are supposed to be secret... sorry Missy
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

I don't plug you Cy dearest...I fear the day you choose sides!

Probably means I've done something wrong and your coming for me like you did to poor Levrivers...lol

Originally posted by Cyani

I have Movies of MissMaul...
    Oopsie those are supposed to be secret... sorry Missy

Originally posted by Cyani

Gaaaahhhhhhh it knows no end!!!!

"Wow. a Uberneutral. We must convert!!!!"

.....what did i say again.... this is intended.
    --
    --

--

Wink The duke.

The duke, also known as John Wayne...

WOULD be Omni.

Republicans=Omni
    Democrats=Clanners
    pres. Ted Shakkles Ganes
    -=Omni-AF=-

Re: The duke.

Originally posted by Shakkles
    The duke, also known as John Wayne...

WOULD be Omni.

Republicans=Omni
    Democrats=Clanners
    nonononononononononononononn

When a fixer talks about the duke,aka Sonny Dodd , he's talking about an urban legend/gun/fixer backlore. And i am talking about.....

THE DUKE
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=view&id=154817&t=ag

---------------------------------
    Stick to the thread and stop plugging . ;p
    --
    --

--

Talking Crap

My bad.

I thought you were doing the old "When The Duke get's back from being cryogenically frozen he's gonna be pissed!" deal by Dennis Leary :P
    pres. Ted Shakkles Ganes
    -=Omni-AF=-

bump cuz of neutral discussion subject matter.
    --
    --

--

Is that a plug for a neutral anti-plug topic?

Last thursday I got my first plug! I'm a real neutral now!

toldja ! clanner or omni pluggage?

Lol plug plug plug plug anti plug plug?
    --
    --

--

i was neutral. now i'm not. dang shame to, it was kinda fun.

But the 5th day of running around trying to fine someone to do 1 flipping implant. w/ 1 cluster. and only needing 200ish NP. Well, i gave it up.

All them high lvl folks hanging out in Newland. i'd ask politely, in vicinity. Get no response. (i refuse to shout for things. its annoying)

spend 10 mins waiting asking. nothing. Try Borialis. zip. tir. here i found someone willing to do it.

few days later i need to change antoehr implnat. Start the whole process over again. even posted on the netural shopping 'looking for some one w/ 290 NP'

squat. tried the stand around being polite and see if someone will help.

(Note i always offer tips.)

Nada. Try 20k nope. while hrading back to newland through omni entriment - i hear '500NP working for tips.'

So i managed to get my implant built.

Oh, but i needed an agent FG. Wanting to stay netural i leave omni land and restart my hunt in Newland.

after 30 to 40 mins of searching i head back to omni land - 3 mins later i got the buff i needed.

so, after roughly 4 weeks of playing a netural, i said forget it. bought me an omni app. filled it out and signed back up.

i had wanted to do a neutral, mainly for rp wise stuff. But, well spending 4 hours runing around zoneing all over to find someone who can do a minor implnat job, that i was more then willing to tip for.

Well, no. not going to deal with that. i don't have enf time to play the game as it is, spending 4 hours to find something that omni/clan seem to find with in 3 mins.

Not to mention the flipping lag in newland, its all well and good but crips people camping in the stores. (i swear the basic shop in newland hasn't reset in like 4 days. its always the same stuff)

Plus spending 2 or 3 mins just trying to get IN the store in the first place.

Oh, and not being able to upload the 'Newland' map, thats a nice add on. you know that area just out side on newland city? i WOULD NOT let me upload it. said 'map already uploaded' even though the map window said 'map not avaible'

no. I like roleplaying, but this is takeing annoyance a tad to far.

I might try a netural again. it was fun. and i was enjoying. ( baronsomeday made peace with his omni worshiping brother steppenrazor. and steppen was able to restart baron w/ a clean slate under omni.)

Jazger
    ------
    Steppenrazor omni NT 99
    Baronsomeday Trader 25 omni
    Last edited by Jazger; Aug 22nd, 2002 at 17:57:56.

Originally posted by Jazger

1)But the 5th day of running around trying to fine someone to do 1 flipping implant. w/ 1 cluster. and only needing 200ish NP. Well, i gave it up.

2)Oh, but i needed an agent FG. Wanting to stay netural i leave omni land and restart my hunt in Newland.

3)Oh, and not being able to upload the 'Newland' map, thats a nice add on. you know that area just out side on newland city? i WOULD NOT let me upload it. said 'map already uploaded' even though the map window said 'map not avaible'

no. I like roleplaying, but this is takeing annoyance a tad to far.
    1) /list engineer or /list nanotechnician
    2) /list agent
    3) That map is called newland city & desert (or something) 120ish credits if i remember right.

Being neutral is not for everyone. It's not the easy path. And newlag is getting better.

A lot of neutrals go in guilds, because a group of individuals can accomplish more.

-Jujuwalker.
    --
    --

--

Originally posted by Mister_unknown

1) /list engineer or /list nanotechnician
    2) /list agent
    3) That map is called newland city & desert (or something) 120ish credits if i remember right.

Being neutral is not for everyone. It's not the easy path. And newlag is getting better.

A lot of neutrals go in guilds, because a group of individuals can accomplish more.

-Jujuwalker.
    /list - and be even more rude that folks shouting? would that be somehting your in a mission, and sudently you get a tell form some guy say - Hey will you do an implnat for me? will tip?

no, i'd put the jerk on ignore, just like most other folks. Standing around politely, asking in vincenity "looking for blank" works like a charm in omni turf. sometimes in clan. but NLC? nope.

I had newland city and desert. but it did not give me the newland area. don't know why. I had newland city w/ no problem. map was fine. same w/ the desert. it was shown up fine. but the new land area? nope.

I thought about joining the nlf, but as i read thier info, i relized Baronsomeday is to much a capilist, and harty aproves of mineing and the like. to be able to join.

Oh well, like i said i'll try it again at somepoint. mabye, i'll problem get a full set of ql 50, ql 70 and ql 125s built and rdy if i do. to avoid that problme later.

jazger
    Steppenrazor omni Nt99
    baronsomeday omni trader 25

Originally posted by Jazger

1) /list - and be even more rude that folks shouting? would that be somehting your in a mission, and sudently you get a tell form some guy say - Hey will you do an implnat for me? will tip?

no, i'd put the jerk on ignore, just like most other folks. Standing around politely, asking in vincenity "looking for blank" works like a charm in omni turf. sometimes in clan. but NLC? nope.

2) I had newland city and desert. but it did not give me the newland area. don't know why. I had newland city w/ no problem. map was fine. same w/ the desert. it was shown up fine. but the new land area? nope.

3)I thought about joining the nlf, but as i read thier info, i relized Baronsomeday is to much a capilist, and harty aproves of mineing and the like. to be able to join.
    1) Actually, most neutrals KNOW that it's hard to find someone qualified..... and borealis is more the neutral headquarter than newland. And /list gives the list the MOMENT you ask for it....And you will generally fiond very little non-helping neutrals putting you on ignore. Trust me.
    2) weird. Did you upload the n00b neutral map? I'm sure it's a bug....
    3) There are several neutral organisations......not just the NLF. Hey, i run my own small biz myself! (Jujuwalker deliveries unlimited) Ask around man. the noot family is very small.
    --
    --

--

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast