Thread: well now here's a neat bug...

well now here's a neat bug...

Have you guys ever had a MOBs pet follow you around before, like it was your own? Today when I was playing my enforcer, I had an engi pet follow me the entire mission. I don't know what I did, but I'd like to do it again!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

lmao

It wanted you to touch its feet!!
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

Re: well now here's a neat bug...

Originally posted by THEDEACON!
    Have you guys ever had a MOBs pet follow you around before, like it was your own? Today when I was playing my enforcer, I had an engi pet follow me the entire mission. I don't know what I did, but I'd like to do it again!

Hehe ... engie pets need foot luvin too ... especially with those big feet!

Mike Watts in 2ho was running after a guildie yesterday like he was a pet, I calmed him when he had been doing it for like 5 min and he stopped and then calm ran out he was like normal again.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

he lubs you(r feet)

Seem to recall someone posting about this before...

Never had it happen to me mind you, most engy MOB pets just want me for lunch...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

I only get nanofreaks chasing me O_o

ack

Reminds me of the days you coudl charm a shade at NW camp and make it attack an tac and then /release and then look at the shades and tacs ganging up and then just grab some popcorn and watch the little war.

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

Funny part is I bet it had perfect pet pathing.
    Hemicrusher

My Current Armor Setup Nail Armor Baby!

Stupidity Should Be Painful

LVL 200 Clan Enforcer - General of Lost Chapter

Had this a Lot at Sentials base in WW, at times 2 or 3 Mobs folloing your every move like Pets.. wierd

This actually happened to me once.

A MP pulled a demon out of his cloak while me and a friend were working together. The pet was sent to attack me, but before the pet could attack me and my friend had killed the MP. The pet, now without a master started to following me around. It didnt attack or anything, just followed me as I moved about.

Before I had the chance to try some commands on it it vanished. As all pets do when their masters dies
    General Thoram of the Twin Sun Syndicate

Originally posted by cold
    I only get nanofreaks chasing me O_o
    And what do I get?

Strange guys
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

Re: well now here's a neat bug...

Originally posted by THEDEACON!
    I notice this all the time when I mezz but have no idea why a bot would follow an enforcer around..
    ~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

I unfortunately had this happen with Ris Lee.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.