Thread: How can we get a Pain of Patricia?

How can we get a Pain of Patricia?

Well I know it may sound like a n00b question, but how can we get a Pain of Patricia?

I know it's a loot from a NPC mob named Patricia and this one is related to someone named Ian Warr, but don't know where they are and how I can get it

Of course I searched another forums like 'The World of Rubi-Ka' but there were no sufficient data.....

And I wonder if I need to be in a full team to get this gun, or I can manage to kill Patricia alone?

All I'm gonna say is it's impossible to solo her.
    Yagyu for life

And probably impossible with full team too...

The PoP drops off Patricia Johnson, one of Ian Warrs minions. Probably best to think of it as the boss room from heck, only outdoors, in as much as there is Ian Warr (never killed on Rimor) and 4 minions, all of which are ranked as the toughest mobs on the planet.

Also, the PoP can only be use by lvl 175s and over, so it comes a bit late in the career plan, but definitely put in on your to-do list.

There is a rather complicated way to get these mobs spawned, but they can be found, when actually spawned, at the Primus camp in Eastern Fouls Plains.

You need a well mixed group of at least 20 people I'd say, all of them above lvl 150, and with some lvl 190+ too.
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

To obtain a POP...

You must kill lots of primus mobs in the EFP ace camp, can take upwards of 6 hours worth, to spawn Otacustes. Otacustes must be given a letter obtained from Joe Twofingers, and the directions to Joe's location is obtained from the ICC guy at ICC.
    After Ota is given the letter, the mercs spawn, among which is Patricia Johnson. Patricia is a level 300 mob, and isn't too bad as far as 300s go, need 2 docs, some title level 6 enforcers or ga4 fixers to tank, and some other damage professions to kill her.
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

You need at least 2 primary healers and a couple secondary healers. You need at least 1 primary tank, and a couple secondary tanks. You need at least 1 NT for HEs. An MA and Agent are nice for Crit buffs. And, a fixer is good for the extra NCUs/HoTs/Damage buffs.

Then you have to kill a lot of level 200+ mobs called primus mobs in order to get this special dude to spawn. Then you gotta give a note to the special mob to get Ian Warr and his lacky's to spawn.

Then the hard part starts. You have to make sure that you only pull the one lacky that you want to kill...without getting killed yourself. The lackys can all teleport you, and if they do...you'll be surrounded by level 300+ mobs with crazy high damage, and you will die.

If you do pull successfully, it's all a matter of the tank staying alive and holding agro for 30 minutes while chopping away at the mob.

Then, you get the lacky loot.

It takes time, it takes coordination, it takes patience, and it takes some real skill on the part of the puller. Also, there are certain tricks, which are well guarded by those who know, how to actually get the special dude to spawn.

So, unless you make some friends who know what they are doing, you can't get PoP.

Don't forget the two hour time limit before despawn or the necessity to negotiate which group gets to kill which mob, because there will almost certainly be others hanging out trying to spawn Ota no matter what time you go there.

oh yea...that time limit is fun.

and they can despawn right in the middle of a fight too, which i think is a bunch of crap...but that's what it is.

doh...

Guess I should forget about this pistol and wait for new Adventurer version with good Burst then...

As a lone 200lv Neut adventurer I had no chance to form a team for Diamondine Matrix Mesh even

If youre not heavily guilded all it takes is some good negotiating skills and a few choice contacts to initiate a trade for loot rights.

That's how I got my POP thanks Pogobear ^_^

for a detailed tutorial on this quest check this out.

Originally posted by Emiko
    for a detailed tutorial on this quest check this out.
    The topic or post you requested does not exist=
    Yagyu for life

Lets see. Today we spent 10+ hours at the Ace camp before Ota spawned.

Talk about insane.

POP is all that though.

I'll buy what Ino says, 1 handed Manex.
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

1 handed manex is about right, the specials cycling is real slow, i dual weild my POP currently with a borealis for the AS

I have 2, and imo, Patricia is about the easiest of the mobs to kill...
    (Thanks goes out to LC for beeing an uber guild)
    TOMTEMOR

I don't know how it is on RK1, but on RK2 it's the easiest of the new uber loot to get. Nobody wants to kill patricia, so I was very excited last night when we got pat as a 3rd merc to kill (clans did peter and Ian.. Grats guys

so I got my pop with out much argument
    Roland "Fingathing" Bunke 208 NT - on vacation
    Peter "Finga1337" Parker 214.16 Adv - My Equip

Rubi-ka 2

Originally posted by Fingathing
    I don't know how it is on RK1, but on RK2 it's the easiest of the new uber loot to get. Nobody wants to kill patricia, so I was very excited last night when we got pat as a 3rd merc to kill (clans did peter and Ian.. Grats guys

so I got my pop with out much argument
    Invite me to your raid next time

i was there when pat died last night...only 4 of us to roll for 2 pistols...

of course, i lost . but i got 16 levels to go before i can use it anyways.