Thread: C'mon now- dark oranges in 51% missions?

C'mon now- dark oranges in 51% missions?

Bug or poor mission generation engine. Lat night and today, I selected 51% missions. What are three deep oranges doing in the front room? Nothing 50% about that. This is new since patch.

Cool

Been there, done that.

My understanding of the slider is that mostly you will have mobs your level. Some will be higher. Some will be lower. Not every one fo them will be exactly the level of the slider. There is variation.

So, maybe three oranges in the front room were offset by three greens deeper in.

Chaeers,
    Martek

There are no 51% missions

The mission slider is divided into 11 points (havent actually tested it fully yet). 5 before. Neutral and 5 after

Its more like 50% (even) 60%70% 80% 90% 100%

So you were doing a 60% mission which can yeild darker oranges

Exclamation Which begs the question...

Why does the mission slider then move in smaller increments? That is very bad GUI design...

Pull the slider to full green and you're doing in theory a 0% difficulty mission and pull the slider to full red and you're doing a 100% difficulty mission.

This means that when you first choose a mission the difficulty is 50% (the slider is in the middle) and by clicking on the slider (not dragging it) the next step would be - in theory - 51%. I think this is what Hobbes meant...
    * July 9, 2001 :: + July 29, 2004