Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: EVENT: Rubikan Olympics - coming soon to a planet near you!

Woot. Means I get another chance at the marathon. Even if getting a corrupted HD and hardware failure is not a good thing..
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Marathon

In what became the final event, the positions for the Marathon where:

1st: Igor Beta
    2nd: Destractor
    3rd: Felixthefixer
    4th: Kzak
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Final Results

This marks the final set of results for the entire Olympics as:

Omni: 6 Gold, 5 Silver, 3 Bronze…..Total Points: 31
    Neut: 4 Gold, 6 Silver, 5 Bronze…..Total Points: 29
    Clan: 3 Gold, 0 Silver, 2 Bronze…..Total Points: 11

Thank you to everyone who competed, and had a good laugh with all these things And watch out for the football which will make another return to Rubi-ka at some point and also for Nyadach's tour of Pubs and Clubs of Rubi-ka when he'll be running various pub quizes I would also like to thank GSP for the time they spent following this...thanks guys
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Talking

Thank you, Nyadach!

was great fun

Was a great event and planned out well, unfortunate that all the patching and re-patching got in the way. Grats to OTRK for complety pwning the gold ;p

I was really looking forward to the golfing event but times and patches got confusing, hoping that can be an event of it's own sometime in the future perhaps.

(( Bah ..
    Seems event was going on during days of vacation and ISP problems and whatnot .. *SIGH!* .. ))
    Didymus - Solitus Trader, Member of Instability

The football...or footleet or leetball...well the game with teams and the leet hehe, will definatly make a return. It was a great laugh and those who took part have all said they can't wait for another game...so it will return soon I hope.

As for the Golf, I am kinda undecided on if it'll return...we'll have to see I do have a pack full of clubs ((urm sledgehammers)) so we can but see One day there might just be golf balls bombing Tir, Newlands, Borealis, Entertainment and also the ICC HQ

Well, next on the agenda is the pub quiz tour. So will let everyone know more on them in the next week or so. And after that hopefully the football or something else can but see what happens *evil grin*.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

LEETBALL!

I like that name. We should keep it. A sport unique to Rubi-Ka
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

My Pirate leet seems agitated by "Leet Ball" and says to tell you, he would prefer a game of "Whack the silly Clanner/OT Drone across the continent". But then... he IS just a silly brutal pirate leet, so take his advice with a grain of notum. /shrug
    Retired ARK Xnemth

Originally posted by Xnemth
    My Pirate leet seems agitated by "Leet Ball" and says to tell you, he would prefer a game of "Whack the silly Clanner/OT Drone across the continent".
    Agitated by Leetball hmm, cant think why. Golf I can believe, and as for the Borealis City Authorities sheesh, them and Leets is a disgrace. But in Leetball the Leet is prized and the centre of the game. And from the experiance from the first game it seems the Leets didnt really mind the game, actually they seemed to enjoy it as much as the exhausted humans chasing on behind as the Leet scampered across the landscape.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

*pads over and glares a protective, leety glare and then turns and nods firmly at Pirate Leet, supporting him in his leety cause*

Just as long as no leets are harmed!

*scampers off again*
    TRAVEL TO RUBI-KA
    A website providing maps of Rubi-Ka,
    playfields, Whom-Pah & Grid maps,
    in-game maps, and more.

http://travel.to/rubi-ka

Discover Leety Goodness at:
    http://how.to/leet

"No Leets were harmed in the making of these Olympics."
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345